Too Many Blondes.

It's All Just A Game.

"Hi, I'm the new student"I said to the art teacher.

"Welcome,you can take any seat you want"she said smiling warmly at me as I turned around and surveyed all the tables.

I looked around and saw an empty table. I walked over there and sat down, i took out my headphones and plugged them into my Iphone and began to listen to some music. I grabbed my bag and began to search for my sketchbook, once I found it I began to work on an old sketch of the person who started the game. I felt a presence next to me, but I just ignored it and continued to sketch. I looked up and saw the teacher ready to begin so I took out my headphones and waited.

"Hello class, today I am giving you a period to sketch whatever you feel like!"said the teacher cheerfully as she laid out some art supplies for us to use.

I looked over at the person sitting next to me slightly curious at who it was and found another boy with bleach blonde hair.

"how many kids have bleach blonde hair here" I said under my breathe, as I heard him chuckle.

"alot"he said as he continued to sketch.

"I'm going to have to redye my hair now" I grumbled as I began a new sketch of a wilted flower.

"you don't have to your the only one with pink in it" he replied.

"I guess..."

"I'm Himchan by the way"he said as he put down his sketchbook and turned to me,

"Street"

"so how do you like school here so far?"

"meh, I've apparently hit some popular guy with an alarm clock so I'd say it's been good so far"

"wait, your the person who hit GD with the alarm clock?"he said laughing.

"uh yeah? I just said that didn't I?"

"omo, you are my hero"he said as his laughter died down.

"class is over!"announced the teacher giving him a strange look as he laughed hysterically.

"I think I should be everyone's hero, like really I'm hero material" I said as I posed.

"I have to introduce you to the guys, would you like to have lunch with us?"he asked hopefully.

"umm, sure I don't have any plans..."I said cautiously as I thought about CL and the girls.

"ok, I'll meet you at your locker at lunch"he said happily as he began to pack up his things.

"ok! see you then" I replied as I shoved my sketchbook into my bag and began to head out of the room.

"wait!"he shouted at me as I left,

"what?"I said over my shoulder.

"I don't know where your locker is"

"oh, I can give you the number it's umm 1997"

"kay, thanks"he said as I left the room and went in search of my mysterious locker.

"where could it be?"I mumbled to myself as I made my way down the busy hallway.

"where could what be?"asked a guy with medium length auburn hair.

"my locker"I pouted defeated in my search to find it.

"hmm, maybe I could help" he said thoughtfully."what's your locker number?"

"umm, 1997"I said as he began to lead me through the halls.

"I know exactly where that is! your my new neighbour"he smiling warmly as he brought me to an empty locker.

"thank you for helping me"I said as I began to put stuff into my locker.

"your welcome, my names Mir by the way"he said as he leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Street"

"so what class do you have next?"he asked as he watched me carefully.

"umm, Social I believe"I said unsurely as I pulled out my schedule and checked,"yep, Social it is"

"aww, I have English next"he said pouting,"but it's next door so I can walk you there"

"umm, sure thank you" I said as I finished putting my stuff away and began to follow him.

"so why'd you move to Korea?"he asked curiously.

"I got expelled from my 13th school so my parents decided they wanted to send me here to live with my aunt" I said as innocently as possible.

"aahh, makes sense I guess"he said as he scratched his head/

"meh, I don't care a school's a school"I replied nonchalantly as we came to a stop in front of a classroom.

"well we're here!"he said.

"thank you so much for helping me"I said as I quickly pecked him on the cheek before heading into my class, leaving him standing there dumfounded, I laughed into my hand as I took a seat next to the window.

"wow, you sure left him in a daze"said CL as she sat down next to me.

"what? he helped me out"I said innocently.

"so are you eating lunch with us?"she asked me.

"sorry, I can't I have plans"I said as I pulled out my Iphone.

"with who?"she asked annoyed.

"it's a secret"I said smugly as I checked my 1 new message.

"oh come on, don't tell me it's GD"

"psshtt like I'd have lunch with him"I said as I gagged. "he's a creep"

"so then who is it? is it MIr?"

"nope" I said as I opened the message.

"come on tell me"she whined.

"I have to go, tell the teacher I went to the bathroom or something" I said as I rushed out of the classroom nearly running into GD on my way out.

The text was from the creator of the game

Street-la heard you got expelled again~ good job,

also heard your taking it international very impressed

drop me a call when you read this,

~Mae-la

she answered on the second ring,

"hello"

"what the do you want?"

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your expulsion"

"hell you do, tell me the real reason"

"oh come on now we used to be friends"

"yah, but you messed that one up didn't you"

"how's speaking korean, I knew those lessons would come in handy"

"cut the chit chat, I do have classes"

"fine then, remember our dear dear friend Eli-Chan"

"yah, why"

"she's out of the game so it's just you and me left"

"what do you mean out of the game?"

"she fell in love with her toy, she lost"

"what happened to Cy?"

"she was in an accident, lost all of her memories poor girl"

"you could've just texted me this"

"I know, but I haven't talked to you in a bit"

I hung up the phone and stormed into the classroom feeling everyones eyes on me as the door slammed shut, I sat in my seat and glared out the window, garnering a worried look from CL. Why didn't anyone tell me about Cy, god and I'm not at all suprised about Eli-Chan it was going to happen sooner or later. now it's just against me and her, old friends turned rivals. Just thinking about her smirking face made me mad, but then again I was in the lead by alot, I had been for awhile she would need to work really hard to win, the bell sounded and I bolted out of that door as fast as I could and headed to my locker where Himchan was already waiting.

"what's wrong?"he asked concerned.

"stuff" I said as I opened my locker and threw my stuff in it slamming it closed."let's go"

"ok" he said as he led me outside to a tree surrounded by 5 blonde guys.

"seriously? is the blonde hair thing a cult?" I asked confused.

"nah, we're in a band called B.A.P" he explained as we drew closer to the group.

"Blonde Asian People?"

"no, Best Absolute Perfect"

"I like mine better"

"guys, this is Street" introduced Himchan."Street this is Bang Yong Guk, Zelo, Jong Up, Daehyun, and Young Jae"

"Nice to meet you all"I said watching the mass of blonde haired guys fight over food ignoring my presence.

"guys we have someone joining us"said Himchan irritated as he walked over to the tall curly haired one and wispered something in his ear causing his eyes to bulge and stop fighting.

"g-g-guys"stuttered the wide eyed boy gaining the rest of the guys attention.

"what's wrong Zelo?"asked one.

"Himchan has something to say"

"ok, what is it Himchan?"asked another.

"Guys as I said earlier meet Street, she's the new student who hit GD with an alarm clock this morning"he said as the rest of the group noticed my presence finally.

"your the one who hit him with the alarm clock?"said the one named Zelo.

"yes"I said irritated as they all burst out laughing.

"you are my new hero"said one as he laughed his head off.

"that's what Himchan said"I replied as I sat down and began to eat my lunch.

"well I'm Bang Yong Guk, That's Zelo, The one over there's Daehyun, next to him is Jong Up, and next to hit is Young Jae" said one with a very deep voice,

"nice to meet you"I said as I took a bite out of my sandwiche.

"noona's pretty"said Zelo as he sat next to me acting cute.

"how do you know I'm your noona?"I asked in confusion.

"your in Himchans class. Zelo is a year younger than him"said Daehyun nonchalantly.

"oooh"I said realizing what he said.

"noona will you go out with me?"he asked with large hopeful eyes.

”I’m going to tell you guys this cause I like you, do not get romantically inclined with me, you’ll only get hurt” I said as I stared each of them dead in the eyes.

“why not noona?”asked Zelo curiously.

"just don't, ok?"

"fine"he said as he pouted cutely as my phone went off, I checked it and found a message from a random number.

when am I going to get that apology?

I quickly texted back.

I think you most definitely have the wrong number

"I want noonas number!"said Zelo as he grabbed my phone and sent a text to his phone, then handed it off to the rest of the guys as I tried to get my phone back.

"Himchan give me back my phone!"I demanded as he held it out of my reach.

"hmmm, how about no" he said smirking as I tried to get it out of his grasp.

I gave him a seductive look and began to slowly walk towards him,

“oppa”I said as I brought my face closer to his, causing him to blush.

"I got my phone back"I sang out happily as I grabbed my phone out of his hand and sat down next to Zelo again, while the rest of BAP laughed. I saw there was a new message  so I checked it, it was from him again. 

Nope, I'm pretty sure I have the right number buttercup

"cocky bastard" I muttered as I texted him back.

no I'm sure it's the wrong number

"who's was that?"asked Yong Guk curiously.

"JD or whatever his name is got my number somehow and is texting me, but I’m pretending he has the wrong number” I said annoyed as I waited for his reply.

“GD and I think I can help you with that, give me your phone” said Himchan deviously.

“why” I whined as I gave him the phone, and he quickly texted something before handing it back to me.I read it and laughed.

Yah! Why are you texting my girlfriend!

“now let’s see what he messages back” said Himchan smiling as he and the rest of the guys gathered around me and waited patiently, it wasn’t before long before he responded.

Buttercup I know you don’t have a boyfriend, I know all about you

“omo, he’s a creep. I think I need a new phone now” I said creeped out by this kid.

“let’s go get you one right now then” suggested Daehyun.

“sure, I’ve got nothing better to do”I agreed as we packed up our lunches and headed to the nearest mall.

“so if you guys are in a band does that mean your famous?”I asked curiously.

“yep! You’ve never heard about us?”asked Jong Up in disbelief

“nope, never”I said truthfully.

“well then you probably don’t now there is several other bands attending our school as well, the creep is in BIGBANG the most popular group at our school it used to be Super Junior, but they graduated last year. There’s also MBLAQ, B2ST, 2NE1, Girls Generation, and Boyfriend.” Explained Young Jae as we walked into the cellphone store.

“oh, so I basically got on the bad side of the most popular kid at school on my first day?”I asked.

“yep”said Yong Guk

“hmm, could I have an Iphone 4s please?”I asked the lady at the counter politely as she went to the back to grab one.

“what plan would you like?”she asked as she returned.

“umm, how about that one”I said as I pointed to the most expensive one”

“ok! All you need to do is fill out these forms and your done”she said cheerfully as she handed me a stack of papers.

“thank you”I said as I filled out all the needed papers and bought my new phone.

“here’s my new number”I said as I handed them slips of paper.

“give it out to anyone and I will murder you” I warned.”understood?”

“yes, ma’am” they said in unison as they saluted.

 “so what do you want to do now?asked Yong Guk as he checked the time.

“well I kinda need a new alarm clock don’t I?”I said sheepishly.

“just so it can be another projectile?”teased Young Jae.

“something has to wake me up” I shrugged as we headed into a store.

“OMO! IS THAT BAP?”screeched a girl.

“nooo, we’ve been recognized!!!!”wailed Daehyun as a mass of fangirls surrounded them.

“well I need an alarm clock so I’ll see you guys later!”I said as I skipped off in search of an alarm clock, listening to their screams of horror, laughing to myself.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

first off don't expect another long chapter it's alot of work and I think I will be watching alot of korean movies from now on so yeah....

Thanks to ctrl_me for the poster and background! :D

Subscribe,Comment,Befriend!