chapter 21-29

差距2永恒

"The treacherous rat is Kate"

Jim scolded Kate in the parking lot when she found out who told Khun Sam and Tee about our party at the bar. Kate, looks like a squashed rat right now...

"I didn't expect anyone to take photos. Didn't we come here to contemplate the irony of our lives? It doesn't matter if they want to join in"

"What irony of life? I came to have fun!" Jim said angrily. Kate turned towards me and Yuki.

"I mean both of them. I didn't think much of you anyway, we came here to reflect on the irony of our lives, not to have fun"

Yes, I came here because of my relationship problem with Khun Sam, while Yuki, she came to relieve her loneliness. We both came with the same goal.

"And then my fun was ruined because of you... . Because of PH, I spent a lot of money. All that money could buy everything in this bar. I'm so disappointed" Jim was still pissed off.

"Why do you have to pay? PH just didn't think about paying it"

"If I don't pay, they'll think that I'm not really rich"

"You are a madman. Never mind, don't be angry anymore, those two are your friends, you should be happy. Didn't you see your friends were suffering when the men came to tease Mon and Yuki?"

"I didn't pay attention to her but how did Tee come here with PH? Isn't she running away?"

"Like-minded people should stay together. They are both people who left their wives" Kate said smiling looking at me and Yuki "Maybe Tee wants to know how Yuki is today? How did you feel seeing Tee following you here?"

"I don't feel anything" Yuki replied with a straight face, "I don't think about it anymore. Why should I feel something?"

"Because you don't feel anything. So there's nothing to be angry about" Kate said with a smile.

"But I'm still angry, I'm not a child"

"What are you angry about? Of us all, you shouldn't be here. You have a husband and two children at home".

Jim made a displeased face like holding a small wad of dog poop for Kate to put in .

"Then what's next? This journey is over, I can't go. Are we going home empty- handed like this?"

"I'm satisfied enough, at least I saw PH and Tee jealous... By the way Mon, I saw you out talking to PH earlier, what were you guys talking about?, tell me"

The three of them looked at me together, I laughed awkward and tell the truth.

"Khun Sam came to make peace. Take me home together like before"

"By the way, she always asks you to make peace, why don't you want to?" Kate looks at me curiously "Even she can't remember the past. That must be very frustrating for her. I think you need to be more gentle now"

"Khun Sam wants me to come back because she feels guilty for kicking me out like that"

"Before, apart from Granny, she didn't want anyone, she always lived alone, she didn't need friends or servants. And now, even though she doesn't remember anything, she still thinks of coming to ask you to accompany her. Or is it really you who wants to separate? " Kate words pissed me off.

"Or do you find it really fun to prank her?" says Kate and I choose to nod because I don't know what to answer "I think you should stop doing that now and know that there are a lot of people lining up to be with her, like Kirk. I feel like what you've been doing is a complete waste of time. It has some irony. And later, in the end it's you who is sad."

I stare at Kate as if I'm being tickled. I feel cursed because I just thought that. Jim who saw the atmosphere was so tense finally waved her hand in the air as if driving away the darkness.

"It's better to forget about it, I don't like pressure. Instead of having fun, it's stressful. Next time let's go again, but don't get a traitor between us"

"Is there a next time?" Kate looked at Jim and slowly shook her head. "Next time take us somewhere else, I won't come if we go to a bar again. I'm a famous person, I feel bad for my fans"

There's a next time. This time, let's go casually.

"So where are we going?"

Jim smiled as she thought about where we were going.

"To the beach"

A new trip was unofficially planned, and I accepted the trip because I had nothing to do, and neither did Yuki. Usually when I'm going to travel, I'm always excited because Khun Sam is always with me wherever I go. But this time I feel sad and lonely because she is not with me.

Time passed, many things changed like my memories, love and relationship with her. I'm actually back home now. My parents stopped asking me why I didn't live with Khun Sam. Maybe they can already guess that Khun Sam and I have a problem. Mother who was quite worried about me was not as fussy as before, walked over to the door and spoke to comfort me.

"Mon, if Mhom Luang doesn't come here you can be the one to come. You know a Mhom Luang doesn't make peace with anyone. Blue bloods wouldn't do something like that"

Mother, still clinging to the feudal lineage, I only look at my hands and pout.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know how to approach her"

"Back then, when you two weren't together, you were the one who approached her and did everything you could to meet Her Majesty, wasn't that right? Why can't you do that this time? If you really want to, you can definitely do it. I believe it"

I looked up and looked into my mother's eyes seriously.

"This time I'm afraid, if I get closer, Khun Sam will retreat"

"So you're going to give up that fast? Come on, you're a lovable person. Everyone will fall in love with you easily. You must have a way of doing it"

I jumped into my mother's arms and rested my head on her shoulder. Thanks for the encouragement.

"Mom, Khun Sam doesn't remember me at all"

"But I believe Khun Sam remembers her own feelings. Memories are important, but not that important. This time, get close to her again and make her feel loved again. I believe you can do it"

"Mom, don't you find it strange that I have a female girlfriend?

"That was five years ago. Mum got used to it. Now the weird feeling is gone"

"I think I played too hard. Now it's Khun Sam seems to have given up on me"

"Mother knows, you will try hard to get her back, from now on you will approach her again"

"I really don't know what to do. Her friends ask me to go to the beach"

"Good, take this opportunity to make peace with Khun Sam. Beach has a good atmosphere"

"But Khun Sam won't go. Those in the group didn't tell her"

"You didn't tell her either?"

"Yes"

"Well I'm not part of the group, I will tell Khun Sam"

I pulled away from my mother and looked at her with sparkling eyes.

"Mom will tell Khun Sam?"

"I'll tell her and I won't say you were there. I've paved the way for you, and this time it was you who approached Khun Sam and reconciled with her. You sure it's going to go well this time?" I just nod in response to the question.

It wasn't just Jim, Tee and Kate who had plans, after talking to my mom I realized that I am also a flirt. But since I can't do anything, I have to let mother help me. Mother who would talk to Khun Sam as if I didn't know anything. So when Khun Sam came to the beach later, it was without my knowledge, even though I fully knew. When my mom called her, I regretted playing games with her. Later when she comes, I'll act like I don't know anything.

After about four days had passed, today was the day we went to the beach. We used Kate's van that she usually uses to go to filming locations. This trip was for singles only, excluding Jim because she was the only one who thought she was single. But this trip wasn't strictly for singles, as Jim brought her two children with her.

"You're single now, right? Why are you dragging these two orphans?" Kate stared into the children's faces alternates with her mother angrily.

"They're not orphans yet. They know that I'm going to the beach, so they ask to come with me"

"A e who planned a trip just for singles, but came with two balls. I can't believe this"

"They're your nephews, you don't have to look like that disgusted"

"I'm just annoyed with you... Hello orphans" Kate said to Jim's four year old son, as if that were their names. Then she turned to greet the baby in Jim's arms "Hello baby"

"Are you really a female actor, child bully?"

"I'm a female actor, not a fairy of kindness. I never liked children, even though it was my friend's child."

"When I was pregnant, you saw it with joy"

"I like seeing a family but not having a family. And small children should stay at home not go on trips like this"

"Kids are cute" I interject and feel very bright to see the two little ones coming. I cutely stabbed Jim's eldest son in the face, both of them male, each pair of hands, face, arms, all small and adorable. "I will help you take care of them"

"At least this trip has a good fairy. Not you, evil Kate"

"Well, I accept it"

We are now in Kate's homestay which she bought about five years ago. Kate dreamed that when she was old she would live here, so she bought it. This is a lavishly decorated house in the style of a rich man, decorated with shiny furniture. Not the same as that of Khun Sam.

Why do I compare it with Khun Sam. Even though she didn't come. I can't help but think about it.

"What's wrong, Mon? You look pensive" Yuki who realized that I was thinking alone, made me wake up from my reverie and hastily shook my head.

"I just enjoy the sea"

"Did you miss someone?" Yuki teased me knowingly but the words flew into the ears of Kate who was still clashing with Jim. Kate quickly turns to attack me.

"We can't think about other people here, especially PH. Remember that this is a place for people who don't have husbands only"

I hastily shook my head.

"No, I'm not thinking about Khun Sam, Yuki is just teasing me"

"Bringing a child is also a husband symbol, really... I'm tired of arguing with you. Ah... I just saw my own house clearly. I've only visited briefly since it was built. It's very beautiful. I'm relieved to have the money to build it" said Kate while lying on the big white sofa worth a hundred thousand, feeling soft and smooth when rolling on it. "We came here together because we are mad at PH and Tee"

"I'm not mad at them, two of our friends couldn't join us, that's all. You have to understand this point" Jim said why they weren't coming.

"I know, but usually when we go anywhere, there are those two bastards too. Without them, I feel like I'm off the team. Don't you feel it?"

"So what should I do? All this has already happened, hey, who used the two of them to be husbands?"

"Yuki and Mon are their wives, we may have brought the wrong person"

When Kate said that, Yuki and I shook our heads in refusal. Especially Yuki who insisted firmly.

"I'm definitely not Tee's wife"

"If you were Tee's wife her drool would fill " Kate giggled, it was enough to make us laugh like single ladies during our happy chat. Jim who was laughing suddenly stopped when her eyes turned to the outside glass door.

"There are worms among us"

As soon as she finished talking Jim turned and looked at me alternately with Yuki, I, who still didn't know what was going on, was surprised when I turned around to see the glass door outside. My heart is pounding now and I feel happy to see someone standing outside with their hands on their bags and looking at us.

"Khun Sam"

"Tee also came" Yuki was just as surprised, to the point where she groaned in annoyance when she saw her ex- girlfriend standing beside Khun Sam.

The two of them outside saw us acknowledging their arrival, then opened the sliding door and walked in.

"This isn't a permission request. But I'm also traveling. I hope you don't get in the way" Khun Sam said in a flat voice.

"I would definitely get in the way. This is a trip for singles. We didn't invite you here, how did you know we were here?"

"It doesn't matter how we know" Khun Sam put her hand in her trouser pocket and stared at Jim with her brown eyes. "If this is a trip for singles, I'm in it"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm single now"

 

Khun Sam's words that she said she was single, it hit my heart to hiccups. Jim narrowed her eyes while crossing her arms and acting like she couldn't believe it. Maybe she thought Khun Sam just wanted to find a reason to be here too.

"Are you sure you're single now? If you're single why did you rush here?"

"When I become single, I will be lonely. So I came here to meet you, can't I meet my friends?"

The reason Khun Sam made Kate look into her eyes as if observing something before turning to me as if to make sure. I avoided her gaze because I didn't want anyone to see how sad I was right now.

"Then how did you know that this place is a trip for singles?"

"How do I know it's not important. You don't want to accept me?

"What should I say? I don't know if you are lying or not?" Jim still made a face of disbelief. But Kate waved her hand to stop Jim and cut her off.

"That means confirming that Mon is also single, I think that's within the rules. We're inseparable, everyone should enjoy the same rights."

"You really believe she came here because she's single? Her wife is standing here with her head held high"

"The wife you said is also single now. So all of us here are single, there is no problem anymore"

"They are single now, but that doesn't mean they won't come back together later, hold hands and leave me alone with my two children"

"Alone is just being alone. You have two children, that means you are not lonely" said Khun Sam as if encouraging Jim, "And to make you feel comfortable, I'm really single now"

"I've said enough"

After saying that she crossed her arms again to look cool. Tee, who had been silent for a long time, smiled at Yuki, but Yuki ignored her and made her look slightly disappointed.

"I'm also single, because of everything that has happened. You guys might not mind. So, I can also join this group, right?"

"What else can I say? You guys are my friends too" Jim sighed. "Fortunately this villa has many bedrooms. Let's go and choose a room to rest. I'm going to the market to buy prawns, clams, crabs and fish for dinner. Today I have a surprise for single women"

"I feel uncomfortable with the word surprise" Kate looked at her friend as if she sensed something. "What kind of surprise is that? Remember you came here with your children"

"The children sleep early, I will not let them see their mother's depravity"

"The more you talk, the more I know this is an embarrassing surprise"

"No, I don't talk much. Now let's split up the chores, I'm going to the market, who's coming with me?"

“Me” Khun Sam raised her hand with a calm expression. But Kate shook her head.

"You want to go, that means you don't want to go. So you will stay, and I will work on the market"

"Mhom Luang also wants to go to the market. I speak straight from my heart"

"Mhom Luang never goes to the kitchen let alone goes to the market. The market might collapse. Tee and Mon go with me and Yuki, Kate and PH stay here to babysit my son while I go shopping for seafood"

"I'd rather go to the market, I hate kids" Kate quickly got to her feet and tucked herself into the divided group. Opt to go to the market instead. "I wonder how many people recognized me after my latest drama came out?"

"Drama when you played as a millipede? I watched it and saw you huddled under the blanket then someone opened the window to peek in and spread the word throughout the village that you are a millipede"

"I play E- ni, reincarnated dragon girl and I curl up because I'm a snake not a millipede" Kate said disgruntled as none of her close friends take her job seriously. "We'll leave the kids with Tee. Mon will stay too, because she likes them"

"Of course I don't mind" Tee pretended to say and narrowed her eyes at Khun Sam "We are both single, so I can flirt with Mon, she is a cute girl"

"We can't play with our friend's ex- girlfriend" Jim said disapprovingly.

"Those are the rules you made yourself, not me"

When Tee spoke like that, Khun Sam looked at her calmly but deeply. There was some spark until it should have made a crackling sound as the two of them looked into each other's eyes. Then the sound of applause caught everyone's attention.

"Come on you guys need to stop staring at each other. And Tee, don't talk nonsense anymore. I'm hungry now" Kate cut the script and wrapped an arm around Tee's neck to walk out together.

Khun Sam stood with her arms crossed and didn't say anything, her face was indifferent but I could see that she was disgusted with Tee. I looked at her for a moment and smiled slightly. She who saw me smile, also smiled a little but immediately erased it.

"Mon"

"Yes?"

"Are you coming with them?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

She says that but narrows her eyes at me expectantly. I feigned ignorance and then followed Jim, Kate and Tee to the market. Those who were already waiting in the car, sat side by side squinting at me with firm eyes.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"That just now... That was really bad"

I lowered my head, not responding or denying anything.

"I started to get scared when she said, 'I'm singleNow' "

"Tell us Mon, don't you know?".

"I did not know about that"

Finally, the four of us went shopping to the market. And from what I've seen, Jim, Kate, and Tee, are the ones who never go to the market. They couldn't tell whether a good fish had bright or cloudy eyes, red or pale gills.

And I was the one who chose all the seafood.

It takes a long time to complete a purchase on the market. Nearly two hours we finally returned to the inn. The first thing I did was help arrange things on the table. For the food, we are still confused about who will cook it.

"Don't worry, I expected this, so I hired a chef from the hotel to make our meal tonight."

"Does it have to be like that?"

"I can't cook let it be the chef's job. I feel worried, now that Yuki and PH are at the beach, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing"

"What are you worried about, Yuki playing with the children"

"I'm not worried about Yuki. It's the children I'm worried about."

Jim finished speaking and walked out of the villa towards the beach. I followed Jim curiously. And what we saw now shocked us both.

Khun Sam stood arms outstretched on the beach with her eldest son. Jim stood beside them to hide from the sun.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?"

Khun Sam turned her gaze to Jim but did not speak.

“Role play” The four year old turned to his mother and answered in a loud voice. "We played together, I played a drowning man. Then swam and found an island in the middle of the sea with coconut trees. Aunt Sam who played as a coconut tree to protect the sun"

"Oh..." Jim looked at Khun Sam funny then laughed out loud. "I wanted to drink some coconut water so I was going to get some but the coconut tree looked at me angrily and told me to shut up"

Jim said that while staring at Khun Sam's s. Seeing that made me almost laugh.

"It's dark, the coconut trees are tired. Now there's a boat coming to pick you up from the island, go now... It's annoying"

"Auntie, this is my son, don't say obnoxious words in front of the children. It's impolite... And where is my youngest son?"

"Yuki took him for a walk"

"Why don't you come?"

"Yuki said your youngest child is afraid of me. When I smile he cries"

"Even babies get scared when you smile, don't even think about being a mother"

Khun Sam lowered her head and made a long mouth like a sulking three year old. I looked at her and smiled a little with love. She was so cute when she smiled, if she was what children were afraid of, she wouldn't be standing here in a coconut tree to protect her nephew from the sun.

"Why are you smiling?"

The deadpan face looked at me out of the corner of her eye and asked in a normal voice. I stopped smiling and looked the other way.

"It's so empty in here"

"Why are you smiling?"

"I really like when you smile"

Khun Sam looked at me expectantly telling me to smile back at her. I looked her in the eye and almost did what she asked but Jim cleared for a second and made an angry face.

"Have you guys forgotten this is a trip for singles. Don't act cute around here. Let's go inside the villa. It's hot in here"

Jim interrupts a romantic opportunity between us. Khun Sam looked at her friend disapprovingly but she eventually walked back to the villa. Jim walked behind me and told me to slow down so we could talk.

"Mon"

"Yes"

"This is a journey for singles"

"Yes"

"Don't do what she asks"

"Jim!" I felt embarrassed because dhe said it directly, "Don't say something like that"

"That's the law, you two are like fire and oil. Like a lamp that will easily ignite. When one person is ready to flirt, the other is also ready to pounce... You are not allowed to get close, this is an order"

I gasped at the new rule but didn't argue anything but shut my mouth.

"Yes"

"Good, tonight there will be a surprise. During the surprise you must not be around her or the surprise will be meaningless. Got that?"

Rich people are rich people. They can do anything with money. Besides having a chef, we also hold small concerts. Arranged in the villa's private pool by hiring local musicians to play live music. This is a new experience for me, if I travel with common friends, we just sing karaoke or play cards. But this group, they were sipping wine, singing and dancing with live music being played.

While everyone was having fun, I just sat back and applauded them. But Kate saw me, narrowed her eyes and slowly approached me.

"You're just sitting here alone. Don't tell me you're drunk"

"I'm not drunk. I can't dance, so it's fun just sitting and watching"

"Someone had more fun than you"

"Who?"

"PH"

Kate and I turned and saw Khun Sam who was forced by Jim to dance in front of the stage. Khun Sam danced nonstop nonchalantly like a dead man but her body could move. I watched the behavior with such fascination that I almost burst out laughing.

"That's right, Khun Sam seems to be having fun"

"No, she's stressed"

"Yes?"

"She dances like that, it can be interpreted that dhe is in a bad mood. Then you, just sitting here, isn't this really bad?"

When asked about this matter, I drooped my shoulders and smiled bitterly.

"Right..." I glanced at Khun Sam. "I'm not mad at her anymore. I want to have a good conversation but I'm not brave enough"

"Because you played too hard from the start"

"Um... Yes"

“This child” Kate laughed softly and gently patted my head with her hand. "Do you think she came here because she's single? Or are you pretending not to know?"

"I know well"

How could I not know, when my own mother called to tell Khun Sam that I was going to the beach. The fact that she appeared here was because of me alone.

"The fact that she came here to see you, you should do the best you can. You also need to be soft- hearted".

"Then why are you so bad at this?"

"I don't know what to do. Khun Sam already considers herself single"

"Yes, if she doesn't say that, can she join this party? Right now, Jim is crazy. She who wants to divorce her husband but wants her friends to break up too"

"I feel sorry for Jim too because of that problem"

"Why should you feel sorry for her? You should care about the people you love"

"Then, what should I do?"

"Take this" Kate took something out of her bag. I could see it was something I was familiar with in the past. This is a complete surprise.

"Did you buy it?"

"Yeah, I saw it on the grocery shelf, so I bought it for you and PH, it's great isn't it?"

"This time, history will repeat itself. Have a drink and muster up the courage to rush over there"

Kate manages to open a bottle and mix it deftly then orders me to drink it. Embarrassed, I picked it up and took a small sip until the alcohol seeped through my body.

"Drink until it's finished, I'll handle the rest myself"

Kate made another glass and got up to sing and dance with Jim and Khun Sam. Including Tee herself who is interested in joining them.

Everyone dance happily. I kept sipping the liquor in my hand while looking at Khun Sam. Kate handed the liquor she mixed earlier to Khun Sam to drink. At first, the rich Mhom Luang looked at the glass in her hand and refused. But when she gets encouragement from her friends, she can't help but have to drink.

I don't know how much time has passed. I felt myself begin to float and have more courage to sway to the music. Khun Sam herself already felt free, indulging herself in music and starting to get overwhelmed with booze.

The song suddenly stops because Jim orders the live music to stop playing.

"Oh, why did you turn off the music?"

"Golden times have come. Amaze me. Get ready for tonight. It will be a lot of fun for everyone... PH, take a seat, I will give you a new experience"

Jim forced her to sit down, confused, she followed without hesitation and watched Jim to see what she would do. Shortly after, a man in a red security uniform young and wearing a mask walked into the party. Live music is back on and playing dizzying music.

"Why did you bring guards here?" Khun Sam asked confused "Which company uses guards who wear pink? Even the mask is like a thief"

"A company that loves you endlessly" said the man, shook Khun Sam's hand then kissed the back of her palm..

I, who was semi- conscious, immediately sat up as soon as I saw my girlfriend being abused like that.

"What are you doing?" Khun Sam is shocked immediately pulled her hand back.

"I came to give my love"

Finished speaking, the man tore his own shirt to shreds and left only his trousers. He then danced provocatively in front of Khun Sam. Kate stood with her hands on her temples, knowing the shock would be to hire workers to do the y dance.

"Jim, what's so good about this, why are you thinking of hiring this person?"

"Of course it's a singles party. Sam will have the fullest fun now that her wife is gone. Her looking for a new husband!"

Maybe because she was drunk or forgot, Khun Sam who heard the word wife looked at me for a moment with fear. But can't do anything about it when her friend forces her to sit still and watch the man she hired to dance provocatively in front of her.

"Put your hand on it and put money on it"

"Why should I do that?"

"I want to see him take off his pants!"

Jim provoked Khun Sam to put money in the hem of the man's pants. Khun Sam looked like dried flounder, but she complied because she was afraid her friends would lose the fun. I who saw that, turned around and bit my lip tightly. I'm very jealous.

"What are you afraid of? You are single now"

As soon as Jim said that, I couldn't take it anymore and immediately walked out of the party. I can't stand to see something like this. Anger made me walk out of the villa.

The music still pierces my ears, mixed with the sound of the sea waves. I walked with tightly clenched fists and a frustrated heart. Who should I be mad at, Jim, Khun Sam, or I've played too much to be like this.

Crazy... Because of all this, Khun Sam now thinks that she is single. No more commitments, really, what can I fix?

I blamed myself as I walked around until the music started to fade with the wind and waves.

While walking I saw Tee and Yuki seen arguing on the beach. Afraid the two of them would see me I hastily hid behind a nearby tree.

Tee looked confused and kept wanting to touch her girlfriend, but Yuki kept avoiding her because she had hurt her feelings.

I shouldn't be here, it's not good eavesdropping like this. But when I wanted to turn around, I collided with someone. I wanted to make a sound but she quickly covered my mouth and put her finger on .

"Ssst... The two of them will hear us"

"Khun Sam, how did you get here?"

"Walk..."

"Because of longing"

Sigh...Sigh

 

 

The sound of the sea waves blowing towards the beach is still less loud than the sound of my heart pounding. I turned and looked her in the eye, pretending not to understand.

"What are you saying? I thought you were having fun with the guy dancing in front of you. How? Have you put some money in his pants? Did you see him take his pants off?"

"I didn't put anything in his pants, it's a waste of money" she said crossing her arms "Who would give a thousand baht to see an egg?"

When I heard her say that, I couldn't hold back my laughter any longer. Khun Sam tilted her head, looked at me and said with a smile.

"You laugh"

"Mhom Luang didn't talk about seeing eggs"

"Then what do you want me to call it, ? Why would I see something like that"

"Since when are you like this?"

"That's it" she gave me a serious look "Normally I'm not the type to gossip like this. I didn't know when I became like this"

It was a long time ago, but she never has shown it, never said it. I know her well because we have lived together for five years. Khun Sam is quite a mischievous person, she hest hides it better than her friends. They had been friends for a long time, so Khun Sam knew words like that from them.

"Let's get out of here. Don't let Tee and Yuki see us. It will distract them from making up".

I agreed with her and went the other way with me walking in front and Khun Sam walking behind.

Today's mood feels good, or is it because of the Maekhong I just drank earlier. The moon was shining so brightly today that it made the sea look crystal clear with the sound of the waves audible and made everything look even more romantic than before.

"Actually, I also have a villa here" Khun Sam added the sound of the ocean waves hitting the shore. I know she has a villa here because I went there with her once.

"Yes"

"Have we ever been there together?"

"Once"

"I want to remember it, when we were both happy there"

"Why do you want to remember it? It hurts to remember that in vain because it will never happen again" I stopped walking and turned to look at her for a second "We are both single now"

"Two single people are traveling together right now"

"I walk first, you follow me"

"I just walked behind you"

"So shall we split up?"

"Alright, let's go the other way, I'll walk that way"

After she said that, I turned around intending to go the other way but Khun Sam quickly blocked me. I walk left she moves left, I move right she goes back right. We continued like that until I got tired. Is she playing some kind of game?

"Can't we have a good conversation?" She said as I stopped struggling to walk apart.

I didn't really think about leaving in the first place, I just wanted to play for a bit. I turned to the other side with my arms crossed.

"What else are we going to talk about? We broke up already".

"Can't people break up and get back together again?"

"Khun Sam, do you want to be with me again? Do you want me to come back to your house again?"

"What should I do to ask you to come back?"

Khun Sam turned me around and used her hand to lift my chin and looked into my eyes. She caresses my cheek gently with the back of her hand, her voice pleading, her body language telling me she's given up on everything. And that made me turn away from her to a little more.

"Do you want me to return to being a maid?"

"If you want to be anything, I will give it"

"I can't remember what I want when I'm with you"

"Then let's reminisce a bit, shall we?"

"No, I want to forget about it" I stepped forward.

"But I want" Khun Sam followed me and made a muffled sound. "Come back" She hugs me from behind, rests her chin on my shoulder and uses her nose to loosen my neck. "Even though I can't remember anything, your smell brings up some memories. Let it be the memories are flowing back

"And how do you remember it?"

"I remember that I really wanted you"

"I don't want to be a maid anymore" I tilted my neck at her and then closed my eyes, enjoying it.

"I want to be somewhere else... Do you want to come?"

"Today the moon is beautiful" I opened my eyes and saw the moon in the sky.

I wanted to change the subject to people
who wants to bring me back this is frustrating, stay patient and consistent.

"Not as pretty as it looks"

"The sound of the waves, I really like it"

"It's not as good as your voice"

"Do you remember what I sound like?"

"I can't remember but I'll find another memory, now..." She turns me around to face her, cups my cheeks and presses our foreheads together. She was so close I could feel her breath "Is that even possible?"

"Now that I'm talking, you can hear my voice like this"

"There may be times when your voice changes." She lowers her head hoping for a kiss, but I look away. The corner of my mouth smiled meaningfully before turning around and walking slowly back to the villa.

"Does it look easy?"

"Not easy, but not too hard" She follows me, takes my arm and pulls it until our bodies are so close, we're almost inseparable.

"Are you expecting something useless or what?"

"Hoping is better than nothing"

She finally kissed me for the first time after waking up from her surgery. I really missed this feeling finally gave in and returned the kiss. I hate myself for playing too much.

"Take advantage of the situation?" I asked after I broke our kiss.

"You could say that, let me take advantage of it" she whispers in my ear and kisses it, it tickles me "Let's go back to the room"

"Whose room?"

"our room"

"We have separate bedrooms. We don't have a room"

"Then let's find another room as our room."

The commotion continued to be heard from the living room where Jim and Kate were having fun with some of the men they had invited to be their guests without knowing that Khun Sam and I were making love to the rhythm of the music playing on the other side of the room.

Every bit of our clothing slipped off our bodies one by one, like a rip- off. Our entire bodies were bright red as the two of us were biting each other. This is another form of hot love.

I did it aggressively to make her pay for making my heart sad and also while having nostalgia with her. While Khun Sam was excited, due to memory loss, she herself felt that this was the first time she had done it. She was full of curiosity.

The sweet- faced woman immediately hit me aggressively so that things were thrown everywhere. Even though she says she can't remember anything, her instincts still remember something about what her partner likes and wants.

"Honey..." I called her breathlessly without fear of being heard by the people outside. After a while, I felt like I had reached dreamland.

Then I turned to attack her and used my fingers to do what she wanted because I knew her body so well.

"Aghh... Mon..."

She could only groan, raising her hands to cover her eyes as if she was completely defeated. The beautiful Mhom Luang gripped the sheet tightly. Screaming and begging me to repeat it and complete as many repetitions as she wanted.

"Do you love me?" I asked while continuing to satisfy her.

"Hmm... Yes..."

"How much do you love me?"

"As much as possible..."

"Don't forget this moment"

"I will never forget"

"Khun Sam is only mine, remember that"

"Arghh... Yes" She just answered briefly then threw herself completely hugging me tightly while she was reaching her satisfaction.

I lightly kissed her temple with my lips and lay on her body with the same exhaustion.

"If I say I love you, will you come back home?"

I giggled slightly before nodding in response.

"I will return, but not as your servant"

"You can be anything you want"

 

 

The night seemed to pass very quickly, or it was because I slept too well. I opened my eyelids and found Khun Sam looking at me with a smile, as if she had been watching me sleep for a long time.

But when did she wake up?

"Khun Sam"

"You look good sleeping, you also snore"

"What's the time now?"

"Just eight o'clock"

"Umm, I have to get out now. I don't want the others to see me coming out of your room"

I hurriedly got up to make my blanket fall into my lap exposing my body parts that should be covered. Even though doing something like this wasn't the first time perhaps it had been dozens of times, but this time it wasn't the same. For Khun Sam this is a new memory. I felt embarrassed and immediately took the blanket to cover my body again. I won't let her see too much.

"Why are you in such a rush?"

"Right now they think we're not a couple anymore. If Jim finds out I was in your room all night, the bachelorette party will be ruined"

I looked for my clothes scattered everywhere.

I realise that last night was too hot.

"Let them know" Khun Sam pushed me back on the bed and moved on top of me. I'm now and she doesn't realize how embarrassed I am. "I think we have the right to do it. They all know that we are lovers"

"But you don't know"

"But they know, that's enough. And one more thing, what we did last night, what happened, shows that we like it" she inhales and kisses my neck, she really knows where my weakness lies. "Don't care about anyone. You're only interested in me"

"I've been attracted to you all night. Maekong really does a good job"

"Were we like this because of Maekong?"

"I'm going to spend money to buy a business like This"

"Wow" I giggled and pushed her face away. "Okay, that's enough, quickly shower and get dressed and come downstairs. And act like nothing happened"

"No, today neither of us will be going out"

"Why?"

"We'll snuggle together all day and do it all night"

It seemed she had been a fan of this sort of thing from a long time ago, even now though she couldn't remember anything. She is like a child who finds a new toy that she likes and doesn't think that she can easily stop playing with it.

I was secretly a little worried that our voices would be heard outside the room, so I tried my best to keep my voice down. But when Khun Sam's finger was about to enter me and ready to continue to the next round, a knock on the door from outside made me startled and pushed her spontaneously. But Khun Sam ignored the knock and moved on top of me again.

"Khun Sam, what if someone comes in and sees us?"

"I won't let them stop us"

"No, my voice must have sounded out"

I broke away from her and got out of bed grabbed some of my clothes then hid like an adulterer afraid of being found out.

"I'll hide in the wardrobe"

"Why are you making things so difficult? Let them know, let's tell them together" Khun Sam frowned disapprovingly.

But I ignored her reasoning and hastily shoved myself into the closet. Khun Sam dressed carelessly and angrily walked towards the door.

"PH, it's already noon and you haven't woken up yet?"

"Since when did you pay attention to my waking hours?"

The person who spoke to Khun Sam was Kate, and it kept me glued to the closet especially when she asked me.

"I don't really care about that. I didn't find Mon in her room so I came here to look for her"

"Why do you think Mon is here?"

"I don't know, maybe because last night you two disappeared together from the party. Maybe she accidentally fell asleep here and did something to you?"

I shyly closed my eyes hearing that.

"I went to meet Yuki in her room, she said Mon didn't come back to her room last night"

"Why are you looking for Mon?"

"I just wanted to invite her to breakfast. If she didn't sleep here, where did she go? Or did she run back to her house?"

"It's possible, hurry up and go, I want to go back to sleep..."

"Why are you in such a rush you don't even want to breakfast? And Mon now disappeared, are you not worry?"

"Why should I be worried? I already broke up with her"

"Oh, really strong- willed. You even came here to see her".

"I came as a single"

"You are... If she isn't sleeping here, then where did she go?"

Check check

Suddenly a lizard came into the cupboard and walked up to me who was sitting in the cupboard. My face was directly opposite the lizard's eyes that's what made me immediately scream in fear and then quickly get out of the closet.

The beautiful female actor narrowed her eyes as she watched me come out of the closet. Kate crossed her arms and smiled.

"Oh, why did Mon come out of your closet?"

Khun Sam didn't answer and kept quiet with her indifferent face because she didn't mind at all if someone found out that I was in her room.

"What is it?" Khun Sam moved away from Kate and walked towards me with a carefree face, "Why are you screaming like that?"

"There are geckos in the cupboard, I hate lizards" I bit my lip before greeting Kate "Good morning Kate"

"Puzzle solved, you are here" I was so embarrassed right now so I just covered my mouth and gave her a faint smile. "Then let's go out and have breakfast. This time when I went to the market alone there were a lot of vendors asking for my autograph. So today I'm in a good mood, don't let my efforts to do good go to waste, okay?"

Kate just said that and walked out, before closing the door she turned around and looked at the both of us as if she already knew this kind of thing will occur.

As soon as the door was closed, Khun Sam immediately locked the bedroom door and turned to look at me.

"Let's continue our activities"

She pulled me into her arms and tried to wrestle back like someone totally obsessed. I tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Khun Sam, this is not the time. Kate already knows I'm here, if we don't get out she'll know we are. And if Jim finds out I came to sleep in your room last night, this bachelorette party will be ruined"

"I don't care about them"

"You better go shower and get dressed then come downstairs"

"We'll take a shower together"

"What?"

"just five minutes"

"We'll finish everything in five minutes.
Our friends will never know..." She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "That we were making love in the bathroom"

"Khun Sam, you are crazy!"

Five minutes is literally five minutes, and we can do it all. Well, we actually finished it all.

As usual she would always try to get it when she really wanted it. Even after finishing she still asked for another round.

We finally went downstairs to eat together and saw the others arguing.

"What is it?"

"There are people who have fun with others while she still has a husband"

Khun Sam frowned when she heard Tee's answer and pointed at Jim who had just come down.

"I totally disapprove that a married woman would do something like that. She's not even divorced from her husband yet. This is a bad example"

"You guys see his face first and then you can criticize him" Jim walked down the stairs bright and happy. There was a bit of embarrassment as all eyes were on her.

"Jim, why did you do that?" Khun Sam said as if to reprimand her, "I know it's fun, but why did you do it with that weird guy in pink?"

"PH, how about you? Last night you disappeared, where did you go?"

"What do I do, it's up to me"

"Whatever I do, it's up to me" Jim smiled in response to Khun Sam's answer. "I know you guys look frustrated because you guys don't like me doing this kind of thing. But don't worry, it won't do any damage"

"How could it not be broken when you brought a foreign man to sleep with you?"

"That's not strange at all... Hey! You can come down now, what are you doing up there?!" Jim yelled at someone still standing on the steps, and when the man appeared, we all looked shocked to see the man we'd met at her wedding was now here.

"How did your husband get here?" Kate asked in surprise, then Jim explained last night's story.

"The man who danced last night is my husband"

"Doesn't that look great" Jim said sheepishly. "I found out after he took off his mask. So the man I hired to entertain us is my husband. No wonder he stands out"

"I hate you" Khun Sam looked disgusted as she thought about last night "I almost took my money out to put in his pants"

"Don't worry, it's just money. And I'm glad you didn't touch it... Where did you go last night with Mon, by the way?"

"Not much different from you. I went to sleep with her"

That answer made me hang my head. I want to sink my head into the bowl of porridge in front of me.

"We found another couple sleeping together"

"In conclusion, the bachelorette party has turned into a peace party, right? Wait, we should ask the others too" Jim said smirking looking at the Tee couple "How about you?"

"Nothing happened" she replied in a calm voice.

"Okay, some couples end up together, but some are disappointed. But that's okay, we'll all have happy endings" Kate spoke understandingly "We had a great time it's time to go back. Every time I come back I always feel lonely and sad"

"We will not come back, we will stay at the hotel" Jim still wants to have a vacation here with her family.

"Me too... Me and Mon don't want to go back yet" Khun Sam spoke while crossing her arms.

"We came here together in my van, how will you guys come back later?"

"I didn't take your van, I came with my private car" said Khun Sam calmly.

I narrowed my eyes at her wanting to know the plan what will she do.

"Oh... It's time for you two to date, great. Who's going home with me? Tee and Yuki you want to get back together?"

"I'll come back with you" Tee and Yuki answered together.

"Okay, let's all three go back"

The two of us stood in front of the villa and ushered everyone into the car and they finally left. It's just the two of us now. Khun Sam took my hand and held it, our fingers intertwined which sparked a sensation for me and I finally understood that she was still not satisfied.

"What do you want to do?"

"Now that it's just the two of us, it's easier to do it"

"Is there anything else you want to do besides That?"

"Umm... There are a lot of memories that I don't remember, I want to remember them and this time you have an obligation to tell me. We will do what we usually do together to make me remember" She looks at me meaningfully.

"But we have done a lot"

"Then let's do everything, I want to have memories with you no matter what" 

 

 

If you pay close attention, now we are like a couple on their honeymoon. But now Khun Sam can't remember old memories, so we have to make new memories.

And that's not a bad thing.

She kept asking what we had done together. I have to figure things out since there's a lot we've done, she seems interested in what we've been through in the past. I told her about her inviting me to play bite each other in the past..

"We played too much before"

"I want to ask, is it true that I asked first? I'm a Mhom Luang, I won't play like that"

And she's still the same person...

The one who thought they were better than anyone but she didn't know she was the one who started first.

"You took the initiative. You said my lips were cute and then asked what I liked about your face, and I said I like your nose"

"That sounds like you're in love with me
first"

"What makes you think that?"

"Because I'm smart and pretty" I roll my eyes like a figure eight and can't help but laugh when she thinks such childish thoughts. Khun Sam looked at me, squinted at my lips, moved her thumb there, and nodded. "That's possible, your lips are so cute, and I like them?"

"Yes"

"Actually, you also had feelings for me back then, right? Who would accept lip- biting if you didn't think about it"

"I didn't think about anything at that time. You were the one who had feelings for me first and kept asking me to play"

I argued with her in a low voice.

"Don't argue about that anymore. Talking about the past... I want to repeat those memories again. Let's bite each other"

She moved to bite my lip but I immediately backed away. I'm not going to make it easy.

"I'm not an easy person to play with like that"

"Oh, my head hurts" she raised her hand to hold her temple "It seems like the memory wants to come back, but I can't because I didn't bite your lip. I won't be able to remember it"

This smart and beautiful Mhom Luang really gave me a headache. I know she's pretending to worry me and doing her bidding.

I reached out my hand and twisted her nose. The sweet- faced woman made a small grimace and rushed towards me to kiss my lips. She didn't bite me but kissed me and put her tongue in my mouth. Unknowingly I enjoyed it and she released our lips back.

"Right, you want it"

"No, you're the one who wanted it even to the point of addiction"

"I remember quickly"

"Alright, let's go do something else"

"Come on!" She answered enthusiastically then took my hand into the bedroom in this villa. Khun Sam jumped on the bed, she knelt down and hit the mattress in front of her to tell me to sit down. "Besides playing biting, what else can we do? Come on, I'm ready"

She really was ready.

I looked at her intently. Like I said, she really likes this kind of thing even though she lost her memory. This is a new thing for her, I'm not going to give up so easily.

"I want to eat prawns"

"Where are we going to get shrimp?" She looked disappointed, of course our thoughts were not the same. I thought of something else and she was really hoping it would turn out the way she thought it would.

"This is the beach, there must be some river prawns"

"River shrimp must be in the river, this is the sea"

"Then we can eat crawfish"

"Oh... But I'm sleepy" she clasped her hands together and tilted her head in a funny sleepy position, "Let's sleep first and eat shrimp later. I'm so exhausted right now"

"It's only evening, why are you sleepy already? Alright, you can sleep I'll go downstairs to watch TV"

I turned to leave the bedroom but Khun Sam quickly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards her until I fell over and sat on her lap. She still stubbornly refuses to let me go. I know actually she wants something, I smiled inside.

It's not so easy...

"Is TV more interesting than me?"

"You are sleepy, but I am not sleepy"

"But we can't be apart, we must always be together" she hides her face in my back and kisses it making me giggle. I turned to look at her.

"What are you doing now?"

"I want to be close to you, I don't want you to go anywhere"

"To be honest, you were like this in the past too"

"I myself also wonder why I want to be near you so much" She hugs me and puts her cheek on my back.

"Oh... That time you kicked me out of the house, now you won't let me go"

"That's an old story. At that time, I didn't know how I felt. You always teased me but when I got closer you just walked away. I felt like I was being played and manipulated. I felt unacceptable so I told you to get out. And finally I felt that what I did was torturing myself"

"Now do you know how you feel?"

"I love you"

"You're being very objective. You're saying that because you want something from me, right?" I looked at her intently.

"I want it, but it's up to you to give in or not. But what I said just now is all true. You can believe it or not" she said in a low voice. I didn't interrupt because I wanted to continue listening to her talk for a long time. She was about to open her mind, especially now that she couldn't remember anything. "I feel you are very special. My heart always flutters when I'm around you, and I really need you. Like never before, I don't know how to deal with it."

"Can you identify what it is?"

"Love"

"I love you... Don't you think that's anything special? A person can fall in love with the same person twice. Both when she remembers and when she doesn't remember"

My heart pounded as I heard her sweet words.

"Do you want to sleep? Then sleep, I will accompany you. When you wake up, we will go to the market and take a walk tonight"

I changed the subject because I was too awkward. I got up from her lap, and got into bed with blanket then lay on the other side.

"Sweet dreams"

After saying that I turned my back on her and held back my laughter. I wonder what she will do next. It's like in the old days.

"After I told you how I felt, you turned your back on me. Don't you love me anymore?"

"I turned over to sleep in a comfortable position. Does that have anything to do with love?"

"It doesn't hurt, but it really hurts"

Then she lays down, closed her eyes, puffed out her cheeks and made such a sulky face. I saw that she was completely still, slowly lay on her back and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Are you going to sleep with that face?"

"Cool people sleep like this, don't pay attention to me, turn around like before"

"I can't sleep at all, you want me to cheer you up?"

I turned to hug her, my hands slowly going down her thighs and crawling into the white shirt she was wearing until my fingers touched the inside. Khun Sam was surprised and opened one eyelid to look at me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not sleepy at all"

"So?"

"Let's do something nice to pass the time while waiting for the sky to darken"

"And what is that good thing?"

I pursed my lips in a sweet smile and disappeared under the covers with her feet up. Of course, under the blanket a lot of good and interesting things happened. She also pulled the blanket over her head and joined me.

We finally did it with laughter and interspersed with moans that kept coming out of our mouths. No one will be able to hear us anymore because this is a private villa and only the two of us are in it.

Our new love has started again.

"I couldn't believe it when you said I dared to fight with grandma. It's amazing" Khun Sam spoke after I told her while lying on the bed after playing.

Now we're both , our clothes are everywhere and we don't care about that anymore. We snuggled together under the blankets that wrapped around us and hugged each other because we felt cold from the air conditioner. The scent of our love is smelt everywhere. Now she continues to play my lips and I play her nose.

"If it wasn't for Khun Neung, we wouldn't be here today. I'm sad I can't remember the past"

"It's okay, if you can't remember anything there's still me. I have a lot of memories about us"

"Our story is long enough to make a novel"

"Back then I was thinking of asking Eng Ay to take our story and write it. After that, Ken Long will draw comics on the web. It must be able to make money"

"Who else are Ken Long and Eng Ay?"

"Save it for now and I'll tell you later" I looked at the clock on the wall, "Ah... it's already 6 o'clock, I'm hungry, let's get up and take a shower. I'm going for a walk and shopping to the market"

"I'm still lazy"

"No, I want to hang out tonight with you. I've been spoiling you for these three days. Now it's your turn, you have to pamper me too, I want to do what I want"

"Okay... But I still want to play with these heart- shaped lips"

Finally I managed to get Khun Sam out of bed. The streets here are the same as usual, there is a lot of food and also handicrafts. There are also many lamps hanging in the shops with orange light. I browsed through some food happily with someone walking beside me. Khun Sam frowned the whole way as if she had something on her mind.

"Khun Sam, what's wrong? Why are your eyebrows like that, this isn't fun?"

"Why do you feel good about walking around like This? It's tiring"

"You can at least pretend to be happy for me" I said in a sad voice.

She who saw me sad, comforted me by gently my head.

"It's not fun, but I'd be happy for you"

"That answer makes me not know how you feel now." I couldn't think about it because she gave me the answer that it wasn't fun but she was happy because of me. I'm afraid it's too much pressure to walk in a place like this. "Do you remember we used to walk together in the market like this?"

"I do not remember"

"It's okay. Let's review them one by one slowly. Now it's time to make lots of new memories."

Khun Sam made her usual deadpan expression again, I wasn't going to pay too much attention to her since she said she was happy so let's just keep going. When I noticed the ornament that said 'four hundred pairs', Khun Sam crossed her arms and looked up seriously, picked up something and looked at it for a while.

Mon, open your hand.

"Yes?"

I did what she said. She placed a cheap ring that was made from simple materials and was worn just for fun. It's quite unique and beautiful.

"You want to buy me this ring?"

"No, just watch"

"Oh my" I pretended to be disappointed "I thought that would be a good buy. I was already feeling good earlier"

"I took it because I remembered something"

"What do you remember?"

"Did you forget? You were the one who told me that... I have proposed marriage to you".

"Although I don't remember, but I do remember feeling that my heart skipped a beat when I proposed to you", She gulped and made eye contact with me. "When we return to Bangkok..."

"Let's get married".

 

 

Everything went so fast that I could barely catch up when Khun Sam asked me to marry her.

When we returned from the beach, she immediately contacted the organizers, contacted the tailor, and also rented a place. All work is done quickly, as if there will be no tomorrow.

Khun Sam also got all her friends together to give our wedding invitation cards and tell them the theme of the wedding. Boys will wear gray, and girls will wear pink.

"Oh so Mon is the only woman who doesn't wear pink? That's quite unique" Jim said upon hearing our wedding theme.

"Yes, and Mon will look more special than all the women on the show, because she will be the only woman wearing a white dress" Khun Sam said as she turned around to make eye contact with me. "That's the only day you don't wear pink, right?"

"That's also the only day Khun Sam wears pink, will you be okay?"

"I want you to stand out"

"I don't mind if I don't stand out" I said in unison with Khun Sam's mischievous laugh.

She stretched out her hand and rubbed my lips gently like an addict regardless of her friend who had cleared earlier.

"I'm a little annoyed, all of you sitting here already have partners" Tee crossed her arms, looked at us and shook her head slowly.

Kate took the opportunity to talk about the Tee we had forgotten.

"How are you this time?"

When Kate asked, Tee stopped crossing her arms and puffed out her cheeks in a desperate manner.

"No more hope, I will not get that chance again"

"Have you done everything?" Jim asks.

"I've done my best"

"You are pathetic"

"You are the person I want to break up with the most"

"At that time I was going to separate from my husband so I wanted my friend to separate as well. Now that I've reconciled with my husband, I want my friend too make up. But what you have done to Yuki is a big deal. You humiliated her and hurt her kindness. It is very appropriate that she did not forgive you. Look at Sam, she's really trying to get her wife back together after she kicked her out of the house..."

"Ekhmm" Khun Sam muttered a little to make Jim shut up. I narrowed my eyes at the woman next to me and smiled.

"Don't stop me from talking, I'll say anything"

"I still hate you, because you made your husband dance his crotch bounce in front of me".

"I'm sorry, but he looks really good dressed like that and wearing a mask, his waist looks red. I even gave up when he took off his pants for me. Doesn't he look attractive?" Jim asked, her face smiling as she remembered about her husband. And I could see that Khun Sam had a disgusted face and wanted to vomit.

"I'm more attractive than your husband"

"Oh, annoying..." Kate cut them off. "Let's change the subject. I don't have much time, I have to go. So Sam, how's your wedding going?"

"It's not a big wedding. Because I forgot my memory, we won't invite many people. We only invite people I know and also some acquaintances. Only the closest people will be at the event later," explained Khun Sam in this regard. I just nodded to agree.

"Let's just say that this is the right time to do it, but your memory still hasn't returned. Why are you in such a rush to want to get married, is Mon pregnant?" Jim turned quickly to Kate and punched her because that was absolutely impossible.

"She's not pregnant. We are adults and should get married"

"Okay, we're happy for you. Congrats guys. Yay!"

They all clapped happily congratulating us. This is the first time I see Khun Sam's small smile that doesn't look arrogant.

"Eat a lot, I'll treat you guys. If it's not enough, order more. I need to go to the bathroom first"

"Me too" Jim got up and hugged her hand to join. Khun Sam looked embarrassed and looked at Jim confusedly "My husband is getting married, let your wife snuggle one last time"

Khun Sam rolled her eyes but didn't care what her friend wanted to do. Then they went to the bathroom together.

But it didn't take long for Jim to come screaming so that the other tables turned to look at her.

"Mon, Sam passed out in front of the bathroom"

I immediately jumped out of my chair and ran to the bathroom. When I got there, I saw Khun Sam sitting and leaning against the bathroom, with the staff fanning her with a newspaper. I broke through the crowd and saw the face of my beloved who still closed her eyes a little and winced in pain. Noticing my arrival, she looked at me and smiled a little.

"What happened?"

"I just have a little headache, I'm fine"

"You look in pain, don't lie to me"

"Okay, let's not argue anymore. The more I talk, the more my head hurts"

Kate, Tee and Jim who were chasing me earlier didn't dare to ask Khun Sam much. Tee crouch and looked at her friend worriedly. "You've been having too many headaches lately"

I glanced at Tee confused. She often has headaches? Why did I never know?

"Does Khun Sam often get headaches? Since when has she had them?" I asked Tee.

"It's been a long time, I didn't have the chance to tell you before. I recently had a problem, so I didn't get to tell you... Hey Sam, have you seen the doctor I told you about?"

"I already met him"

"What did the doctor say?"

"Don't ask too many questions. The more I talk, the more my head hurts."

I do not know what to do. I want to cry but I have to hold it in. It's not going to help her get better.

"Go to sleep first, we'll be home after you wake up. And we can talk"

"Thank You"

Khun Sam laid her head on my lap. She didn't move for about twenty minutes.

When the headache got better, we gathered again at the table earlier. Her friends started to seriously question her forgetting the excitement just now as they were more interested in her illness.

Because she continued to feel pain in her head, Khun Sam finally went to see the doctor that Tee introduced her to have her head checked. Upon examination, a tumor was found in the same area and she had to undergo surgery again.

Now I can no longer hold back my tears. I feel guilty, feel bad for letting her hurt alone.

"It's my fault, if only I was always with you..."

"Mon, it's not your fault, I still have
tumor even though you exist"

"At least you won't be alone"

"Yes... That is indeed true"

"Aaa..."

"Oh... It was a strong cry" The sick woman had to comfort me and reach out to me. I wiped my tears and threw myself into her embrace without thinking of anyone else. Now let me do what I want. "Don't cry, I'll be fine"

"When will your operation start?"

"Soon, but I want to get married first so I postponed it. Anyway I have to get married first, I don't want to miss the opportunity like before... At that time I could still wake up, but this time I'm afraid I won't be able to see you again"

"Khun Sam, don't say things like that. I don't want to hear it"

"If this time I wake up and I can't remember anything, you can bring a photo of our wedding to show me that we're married. No matter how stubborn I am, I'm sure I won't hurt you because..."

"Because you love Mon" Tee said cutting off her romantic speech.

"Because I'm smart and polite"

"Oh, this is bad, you should treat yourself before you get married. If you get married first, it will worsen." Jim looked at her second husband with concern. But Khun Sam shook her head and answered in a confident voice.

"No, I'm going to get married first. There's nothing more important than marriage. This time, I have to find bail for Mon. A will, everything is arranged"

"Why?" I asked with a surprised look on my face.

"Just in case I don't wake up again"

"I will hit you"

"You want to hit me for doing something
good?"

"Because you made a will for me and thought you wouldn't wake up. You idiot!"

I stood up and walked to a place where there was no one to cry to. Now I'm like a child who can't control my emotions, I want to be angry, I want to grumble, but I can't do anything but cry. Soon Khun Sam who was following me, reached out to touch my shoulder lightly. Preparing for something like that, she acted the same as someone about to say goodbye. She saw me crying and hugged me from behind and put her chin on my shoulder.

"Don't cry anymore, I won't die. It's just an operation"

"If it's just an operation, why are you writing a will? Why? It's like a preparation for someone who is about to die."

"Life is uncertain. I have to make sure that the people I leave behind are taken care of."

"I'm not going to let myself be left out first" I turned and met her eyes angrily. "I will die before you. I can't bear to lose you"

"Why are we fighting each other to death first? We have to love each other" she pulled me into her arms "We also have to be nice to each other. Don't fight anymore"

She really didn't want to fight. I still cry endlessly in her arms.

"Why did it have to be like this? Why did this have to happen again to us? If you've been through it and wake up, won't you remember me again?"

"I believe that I will fall in love with you again. Even though I forgot, but half of my heart still remembers. Don't be discouraged, I will always love you"

"I have always loved you too, Khun Sam. And I will never leave you again"

"I feel good to hear that"

She hugged me even tighter. I'm not the one who comforts her instead she is the one who comforts me. She was sick and had to fight but now she does it to make me feel safe. And I feel guilty at the same time that I can't be a good girlfriend.

"I will never leave. Even if you forget me one more time, I will make you love me again, again and again. And I will always love you"

"Promise?"

"Yes, promise"

"Forever"

I nodded and let go of our embrace then intertwined our fingers.

"Forever"

 

Everything was resolved quickly. Our wedding party looked simple but full of chic and elegant style according to Khun Sam's wishes. The glassware and jars that were at this party were all bought new. It looks perfect until the faces of the guests attending the event are reflected in the urn.

Today's wedding theme is gray and pink, but if anyone isn't comfortable, they can wear white. The guests who came to the party were the closest people and also some acquaintances. Everyone is a quality guest.

Everyone at the party was wearing pink and they were all the same. As Khun Sam said, she wanted the bride to stand out the most, so only I wore the white dress. My dress didn't have a fishtail at all like in the drama, but it still looked elegant and expensive because Khun Sam wanted the best. She wears custom- made Haute Couture from overseas. She always uses expensive things, not because she's extravagant, but because everything she wears has to come out of good quality and she also chooses the best to always give to me.

The wedding started at seven in the morning. We have a merit making alms bowl as a ceremony to pay homage to elders in the traditional way, then we change into a wedding dress.

The most exciting and awaited moment has arrived. Khun Sam and I stood side by side at the door and brought flowers to walk together to the wedding altar. At the same time the guests also spread flowers to congratulate other spouses in this world. There is no gender difference, women and girls can love each other. Everyone at the event already understood that and congratulated me so sincerely that I couldn't hold back my tears.

"I promise, today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, or fifty years from now, I will always love you forever" Khun Sam said then put the ring on my finger and waited for me to say my vows too.

"I promise... No matter what happens I will always love you forever"

Are we going to kiss in front of the guests?

Yes, we kissed and I felt embarrassed, but it went well. Everyone stood and clapped witnessing our love. We both smiled and bowed thanking everyone for supporting us regardless of who we are, gender, all people understand that. Love can happen to anyone.

The banquet then proceeded smoothly. The guests eat and chat together. We greeted every guest on the show until my gums were dry from smiling. But I didn't feel tired at all as excitement almost overflowed from my chest. In my life I never imagined that this day would come. The day I had my dream wedding, it was as if it wasn't real and Khun Sam could make it happen.

"You feel good?"

This sweet- faced person sitting next to me leaned forward and whispered in my ear, I smiled a little, cried a little and nodded.

"Very happy"

"Good, I'm also happy when you feel happy"

"Thank you for everything"

"There are still many things I want to do with you"

"Singing the helicopter song, right?"

"How did you know about that? No one knew before that I was a professional songwriter"

"Hmm?" I tilted my head to take a look. "You may not remember anything, but you are still the same person"

"Did I say anything else then?"

"At that time you also said you want to have children"

"How much I love you to want to create a family like that"

"It's up to you, whatever makes you happy, I will always be fine"

"And what is your happiness?"

My happiness is that our relationship is going smoothly and we finally got married. People come congratulating our love and being one more couple in this world. And I can still hear expressions of love from the person who used to be my boss who is now my wife.

"Khun Sam is my happiness"

We exchanged smiles, then she turned her gaze towards the guests who were partying.

"Mon, let's go"

"Where to?"

"Let's have fun"

This sweet lady pulled me from our seat and left the wedding party. Neither of them noticed the two brides were running together.

Khun Sam led me into one of the hotel rooms and when I looked around it was more like a storage room. She looked left and right then locked the door before raising her eyebrows as she looked at me. Of course, I know what she will do.

"This isn't funny at all, there are a lot of guests out there, we can't do it in a place like this"

"This is our happiness. No one will disturb"

"Okay, since you are so pretty today..." I turned my back to her to help me "I'm going to give up once and for all"

"Was there ever a time when you didn't like me?" she asked as she opened my dress.

"But you have to hurry, this is not home"

"That depends on you"

We both had fun with the situation where the party was still going on. The guests probably didn't know that when they were feasting two bride were making love and screaming in another room. Today is truly filled with happiness.

The wedding has passed, everything is back to normal mode. Now Khun Sam has hired an interior designer to renovate the house asking the designer to mix gray and pink perfectly. Even though she doesn't remember anything, she tries to bring it back by finding something new to impress me. Those old memories are important but not as important as what she has given me. From then until now, I've always been on the receiving side (receiving goods or whatever), so as a reward for her, today I'm going to give her a surprise.

"Khun Sam"

"Hmm?"

The sweet- faced woman who was sitting and staring at her laptop looked up when she heard me. I gave her a small smile before placing something on the table.

"Leashes?"

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"Is this for you to wear when making love to me later?"

"You always think about that!" I laughed out loud then shook my head "No, I have a surprise for you"

"What surprise?"

"Our firstborn"

Khun Sam immediately put on a surprised face like she was seeing a ghost.

"Are you pregnant?"

"How can I get pregnant?"

"Well, I don't have the to get you pregnant. I thought you were having an affair"

"Keep talking like that..." I walked towards the bedroom door and opened it, "Welcome to the new house..."

A Yorkshire Terrier purebred dog that looked like a black carpet ran into the room and stamped its feet. Khun Sam's eyes widened when she saw him, she immediately closed the laptop and rushed to our eldest son.

"Oh, what is this, puppies? Where did you get it?"

"My wedding present to you... I bought it to fulfill your dream of getting a dog"

"That's why you gave me the necklace?"

Khun Sam looks more excited than I thought. She held the little one then hugged him tightly to her chest, kissing left, kissing right, passionately. The soft side of her from decades ago came back and it made me happy.

"What's his name?"

"Khun Moonpen"

"Oi, why is his name Khun Moonpen?"

"He will be our favorite"

"I like it very much"

"I'm glad Khun Sam likes it"

"I don't like him, I love him" she looks at me with tears in her eyes "Thank you, you are always good to me. I love you"

"I love you too. I may not be rich, but I won't hold back from making you happy"

"Just living with you is enough for me
to be happy"

"I hope you'll be fine, after the operation..." I spoke in a trembling tone thinking about the days she would be operated on in the next few days. "You must come back and be with me forever"

"Don't worry..." She raised her hand to my cheek, and gave me a smile, "I will not die, I will live and grow old with you forever. Even though I don't remember you later, I'm sure I will love you again and will always love you forever"

I darted into her arms and she rubbed my back up and down. I sniffed the scent of my beloved with all my heart.

"No matter what, I will make you love me back. And when you wake up..." I let go of our embrace, her cheek and gave her a promised look, "I want to have children with you"

She smiled broadly like a child and shed tears. It was like gratitude and happiness mixed into one.

"This time, name our child, Moonlit Moon"

"As usual, Khun Sam is very creative"

 

 

 

Finally the big moment has arrived. This wasn't the first time Khun Sam had surgery, but this time I was tens of thousands of times more scared than before. I don't know what will happen after this second operation. And if successful, will there be consequences? She might not remember me like last time or she might never wake up again.

Instead of thinking about good things, negative thoughts always appear in my head. My hands are sweaty, my eyes fill with tears that I try to hold back but can't.

Before she was pushed into the operating room, Khun Sam held my hand and smiled at me.

"I will come back and stay with you forever"

"You promise?"

"Yes, I never break promises. And, if I wake up and don't remember you, I'm sure I'll still love you like before" Khun Sam rubbed her thumb on the back of my hand wanting to comfort me, "Don't worry, while I'm asleep, I'll dream of you"

"Stay strong, whether you remember or not, I promise I will always love you forever and will make you love me again for the third time"

"You won't leave me again like before?"

"Don't make me feel guilty" I remember so well when she acted impulsively and made fun of me to make me feel guilty. "I will stay with you even if you are a dog"

"Am I going to howl?"

"Khun Sam is crazy"

She laughed when she saw my annoyed face.

"Smile, these heart shaped lips are prettier when smiling. Well, we have to let go of our hands" she let go of my hand regretfully "See you later"

"See you"

With a forced smile I watched Khun Sam's bed enter the operating room until it disappeared from my sight. In the end I couldn't hold back my tears and I cried.

Khun Nueng who also came to accompany Khun Sam, grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it gently.

"Sam is already in the hands of the doctor. Apart from that, the doctor is also not worried about this operation. Don't cry, it's a bad sign"

"I can't help worrying about Khun Sam. What if she doesn't wake up this time? Or she doesn't remember me again?"

"If Sam survives and gets back up that's enough. After that, think about it later, you have to be strong and ready to face every situation"

"I try but can't stop myself from thinking bad things"

"Sam is the person who would most like to come back to see you again. So don't give up and keep smiling. I will do the same too"

I forgot that Khun Neung must also be worried because Khun Sam is the only family left. I nodded in understanding and Khun Nueng smiled.

"We don't have to come here to see her. The hospital will contact her relatives to come when the surgery is over. And if I already know the news, you will be the first person I will call. So go back home, and prepare yourself to welcome Sam back"

Khun Nueng was a strong person even though she also felt worried. She showed leadership to the point where I secretly trusted her. Khun Sam will return safely without any problem. Therefore, I returned home and waited for her to return.

I do all the housework to kill time. Now the house has changed a lot, when I left it turned out that she had hired an interior designer. She decorated the house in pink in every corner, but it didn't stand out. I smiled imagining her hard work.

In one corner of the house there is a photo of our wedding. I looked at the photo then took it and wiped it with a cloth to remove the dust. This is a great picture. She looks very happy just like me. It's been five years since we were together, we always fight but we never thought of breaking up. We've been through a lot together. And surgery is another story for me, I have to be strong to get through it. She will return as a good Khun Sam.

More than five hours have passed, I don't know what to do. I chose to sleep and wake up when there was an incoming call from Khun Neung, I immediately picked it up. When Khun Neung gave me the news about Khun Sam I couldn't hold back my big smile.

"The surgery went well and Sam is sleeping right now. If she wakes up, the hospital will call back to let us know. Most importantly, don't cry, you have to smile all the time, okay?"

"Okay, and did the doctor tell me, Khun Sam will..." I pursed my lips slightly, worried about the other things that followed, "Will she remember?"

"The doctor won't know until Sam wake up, but you prepared yourself, right? So don't worry she will remember"

"Yes"

"Don't be discouraged and think well. Sam just woke up and that's enough for us for now"

"I think I should go to the hospital" Khun Nueng laughed gently.

"You have to be patient, there's no need to rush after all we still haven't been able to visit her"

It's true what Khun Nueng said. When I came to the hospital, they wouldn't let me visit because she was in intensive care. Visiting her would also disturb the other patients. So I just saw her through the glass door and asked the nurse about Khun Sam's conditions and return home. This continued for several days until she was transferred to a special room and we were allowed to visit her.

Now, my three friends and I have arrived gathered together in front of the room where she was treated. The three friends looked cheerful and happy. Only I was secretly worried because I don't know what else I would get if I went to meet her.

"Mon don't be afraid Sam is safe now" Tee reached out and touched my shoulder excitedly.

"Whether she remembers this time or not, I believe she will still love you as always. Memories fade but feelings don't.... Those are the words of a play I once acted out" Kate said.

"Well, how can a dog's brain have cool words in its head?"

Kate and Jim end up fighting again and their loud noises cause the nurse to come over to alert us. So we humbly stood with our hands down and bowed our heads in apology. When the nurse left, Khun Nueng came and nodded to all of us.

"Okay kids, are you ready to see Sam?"

"Ready!" They answered in cheery voices like a field trip parade.

Khun Nueng smiled slightly and turned the knob.

"Then come on in"

We rushed into the room and found Khun Sam lying down and watching TV with bandages on her head and hair shaved back. Like someone who is good at keeping her emotions in check, Khun Sam swept her gaze at me silently.

She didn't greet me...

My hands started to sweat, my brain went blank, my heart pounded uncontrollably with excitement and fear. Khun Nueng immediately greeted her sister with nostalgia and enthusiasm.

"How are you? Are there any side effects?"

"You... Khun Neung"

When Khun Sam mentioned her sister's name, we all breathed a sigh of relief. Jim went straight to her friend while bending.

"Husband, do you remember me?"

"I will not forget you"

"My husband remembers me" Jim spread her arms and hugged Khun Sam excitedly.

Her other friends also greeted her and Khun Sam remembered them all. And I, I'm still standing on the same distance because I don't know if history will repeat itself. I stand still, alone. And when Khun Sam saw me, she raised one eyebrow.

"Hey, that person over there"

Silence filled the room when Khun Sam greeted me. Tee then took the opportunity to ask her.

"PH, do you remember who that person was?"

Khun Sam stared at me with narrowed eyes pretending to think for a long time before uttering words that made me feel like leaves falling to the floor.

"Who are you?"

"Khun Sam..."

I swallowed the lump in my throat standing frozen with the realization that my future would no longer be easy. The cute face tilted her neck for a second then puffed out her cheeks.

"Why are you so cute? Of course you're the person I married that time"

"Khun Sam remember?"

"How can I forget my whole heart?"

"Khun Sam remember!"

I pounced on her and hugged her, everyone made way for me. I then smiled happily, even Jim could not hold back her tears. Khun Sam lightly my back and kissed my left shoulder briefly before laughing into my ear.

"I miss you so much, I haven't seen you for a few days"

"I was really surprised earlier. I thought you don't remember me anymore"

"I told you, when I wake up, even though I can't remember you I will still love you like before... And besides remembering that we are married, I also remember about our past" she moved away from me then put her hands on my cheeks, "I remember everything"

"All that was lost?"

"Everything, from the first day we met, yesterday, and today"

"Aaaa..."

"Don't cry..."

We ended up crying together. Khun Sam and me took turns crying amid everyone's laughter. What I was afraid of at first just disappeared. Now there is only joy that she is back, both then and now. She who loves me more than anyone, even if she doesn't remember, she will always love me.

"This time, let's take the next step"

"Next step?"

"It is time to start a family" she kissed me first in front of her friends, causing everyone to look away not to be embarrassed, "After I fully recover, we should have a child"

"Have children?"

"Yes, our own child" 

 

 

Khun Sam is a person who always tells the truth and practices the truth. Otherwise, she wouldn't have brought the company to where it is today, not even a personal matter. After a health break of over eight months, she told me that...

"I'm ready to have children"

But it's not easy.

Making IVF in Thailand is not as easy as abroad. Khun Sam and I had to fly to another country to do it. Khun Sam, the one who is about to conceive, will use my eggs and from the bank.

The reason for doing this is....

"The child that is born will become the bloodline of the person we love the most and are most related to"

The reason is understandable, I will be involved in making the child and Khun Sam will give birth to it. So our child will have a bloodline from both of us.

For more than nine months we have been supporting the little one in the womb until the day of delivery arrives. All her friends including Khun Nueng and Mr. Kirk came to see if everything will be okay or not.

But all is not well, there is one thing that makes me almost cry. She didn't let me in to accompany her in the delivery room.

"Please, let me come in"

"The delivery room is full, wait outside"

At first, I thought maybe Khun Sam didn't want me to see her weak and screaming in pain. But the truth emerged when Jim, who accompanied her, came out of the delivery room with a disheveled state and her head like a bird's nest. Jim looked at us with a dry smile, baring her teeth.

"She called me into the delivery room because she didn't want to touch her wife's head and preferred to rip my head off"

And the truth is Khun Sam wanted to take out her pain on someone and she chose her close friend like Jim to rip her head off and scream at her in the delivery room. Even though it was a childish idea, but when listening to that excuse, I was able to shake off some of my anger.

"I don't want to rip your head off because I'm afraid of hurting you... And I don't want to make you have scars because everything about you is perfect"

"Then why did you choose my head!?" Jim shouted when Khun Sam had returned to the special room.

And to comfort her friend's thoughts, Khun Sam flashed and kissed Jim's bulging cheek once. Jim's anger vanished into thin air and turned into an embarrassed smile and squirmed back and forth.

For me, I no longer feel jealous, maybe because I'm an adult. We have kids now, no need to feel jealous anymore. What's there to be jealous about, we've done a lot more than kiss.

Not long after, the nurse came in with our little baby. Her skin was red, her eyes still could not see the world. The little baby was seen squirming very slowly. The birth was truly extraordinary for everyone.

Khun Sam, who used to always have a straight face, when she saw the little baby being brought by the nurse, couldn't hold back her tears.

"It's hard to believe that she came out alive... The chickens are laying eggs, but we are like cows giving birth." she hugged her daughter close to her chest and said softly, "Mother's little cow."

"All this time you've been giving your car weird names, what's it called?" Jim said thoughtfully "Ah forget it, what about your daughter? Will she have a weird name this time too"

"Call her Nong Seven Si Manee Ched Saeng properly, because she's not just a car" Khun Sam glared at her friend angrily while talking about her own car before turning back to comfort the baby and turning her attention to me and smiling, "Would you like to hold our baby?"

I nodded with tears looking at my little daughter who has my blood. Half amazed at how nature created such a small creature, she came up with perfection. Even though I'm afraid to touch this little baby, but the desire to hug and be closer to her is so great.

The little one was already in my arms with the help of Jim as someone who had first hand experience. I saw it with all my heart, maybe Khun Sam was the first person in my life who made me fall in love before I met this little baby. It must be a relationship too great to describe. Unconditional love is absolutely perfect.

"You guys want to take a family photo?" Mr. Kirk interrupted with tears in his eyes.

Khun Sam and I looked at each other and nodded then I walked over to the bed. I tilted my head towards Khun Sam with our little daughter in my arms.

"Say it, Chesee"

Ckrikk

There are several shots of sound from Mr. Kirk's cell phone. Khun Sam and I continued to smile at the camera until Khun Sam stopped smiling because was tired.

"Isn't it enough? I'm still dying"

"I'll take a few more photos. Good days don't come often, we have to take lots of pictures to choose the good ones"

Khun Sam raised her eyebrows and nodded in agreement. And while taking pictures she turned to me to whisper.

"Our daughter's name is Belove"

"Oh, what a name" I turned around to smile at her, "When did you think of it? You didn't consult me. Didn't you already choose the name Moonlit?"

"Originally I was going to take that, but after thinking about it our child should be named after her mother's love. So I took the opportunity to arrange it.... This cute girl is called Belove"

I immediately agreed after hearing it, it's such a good and perfect name that I have no reason to refuse. But I want to tease Khun Sam for a bit because I really like teasing her.

"Does this mean, Khun Sam no longer loves me?"

"But... That's our daughter's name..."

I laughed and rested my forehead on Khun Sam in gratitude. My heart started pounding again until Mr. Kirk coughed and interrupted.

"I think I got a good photo"

The friends in the room looked at us happily because a new member of our family had come to fulfill our wish. From now on, we will be a couple with a dog, a child and each other forever.

"But... you are the one I love the most"