special chapter 1-5

差距2永恒

Khun Sam... apart from being a workaholic, there is another thing she also really likes, namely cars. She really loves her new car named, 'Seven Si Manee Ched Saeng'.

Even though the car is completely black, it still has a contrasting pattern aside from the blue body around the car, plus there is a new feature, namely a convertible. She was so excited, she even took it for a ride in Bangkok. She was driving with the roof down even though it was so hot. Both the sedan riders, the people on the bus and those on motorbikes were looking at us from just now. I chose to cover my face because, firstly, I was embarrassed by people staring at us, and secondly it was to protect me from the scorching sun.

"Khun Sam..."

The smell of car exhaust outside made me cough. Khun Sam was also coughing but she held it in because she wanted to always look cool. Every time she heard me cough she would turn around and say,

"Whoa, take it easy"

"You don't have to tease me... My neck hurts right now"

"This is a cool car"

"This is indeed cool, but the weather in our country is not at all favorable, Khun Sam. We can drive this car in another city and then open the roof"

"Then why do we have a convertible option? Poor thing the car if you don't use it"

"But sometimes we also have to cover the roof. If no, this car will not have a roof. Is not that a pity for the roof if it's not used?"

Khun Sam looked thoughtful.

"Why are you talking rationally? The roof of the car must also be sad when it's not in use"

Why did she believe such reasons? She finally pressed one of the buttons inside the car and the roof gradually shifted to close amidst a red light as many people watched in amazement. Yes, I admit this is a very good car. Very few people can drive a convertible like this. The more I see how the roof slowly slides above, the cooler it becomes.

"Did you do it on purpose?"

"What?"

"Look at the driver and other passengers who are looking at us"

"Yes, so they know that I am a rich man, I am a rich Mhom Luang" she said arrogantly.

I almost burst out laughing but have to pretend to cough because I don't want to laugh at her. Let her spit out the words.

In fact, today the two of us actually made an appointment to go eat Japanese food at a fancy restaurant. And yes, she's just looking for a chance to drive this nice car of her. Although we usually drive this car only to work. As it was a weekday, the two of us went for lunch to Thonglor.

She reckons that if she The boss doesn't eat a good meal, then there's no brain power to look after her subordinates.

"This company is good because it has great executives and great executives must get good nutritional needs," she said.

I nod and grin, only for her to cover the roof. After parking the car, Khun Sam proudly opened her car door which was like a bird's wing. And I feel great because she also opened the door for me. After the landing ceremony, we finally made our way towards the Japanese restaurant he had reserved. Today we came to eat omakase that stars love. I took a photo for my IG story while hearing thousands of words from her.

"Why do I have money? If I don't eat good food"

"Correct"

"Why am I rich? If I don't use my money"

"CORRECT"

"Why do I have to look good? If I don't have a girlfriend as beautiful as you"

"Right... Ae?" Suddenly I was admired by that sweet- faced woman.

She narrowed her eyes at me, not smiling but just frowned.

"Is it romantic?"

"Which mood is this?" I blushed when I asked, because she doesn't usually talk sweet. I like her because she is a charming person. But when someone who rarely talks sweet suddenly speaks up, it makes my heart flutter.

"I just want to say that I'm lucky to have them all. And if I said that to you, you'd be happy"

"R... Right"

"Why is bitterness not bitter to me?"

"That's because Khun Sam always says good things"

"If you like it, I will compliment you even more"

"It doesn't have to be that much"

"You have a sharp nose"

“I told you, you don't need to compliment me anymore” I blushed and begged her to stop, but when Khun Sam saw that I liked her, it became even more pleasurable for her.

"Chestnut lips like a warbler"

"Stop..."

"Your eyebrows are arched like a bow"

"...."

"You have sweet little ears"

"...."

"And there's milk..."

"Okay, stop"

I reached over to cover as our first meal was served by the waitress. If she keeps praising me, it will start to spread to the center then to the bottom. Who doesn't know what will say, so I have to stop her.

I have to admit expensive food is good. Her Chef skill level is truly outstanding. It's very different from the 10 baht a piece street shushi I often eat. Even though the food is small, it still makes my stomach full to the point of bloating. Khun Sam watched me eat and smiled faintly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the food, next time tell me what you want to eat, and I'll take you there"

"You just want to drive a new car"

"I want to ride you too"

"Ohh, I'll be fine with that"

And she never knew that, deep down, I'm a bad person too.

After eating we both returned to the car. Suddenly Khun Sam was walking fast when she saw someone loitering around her car like a possessive person. I was very surprised when I saw the person who stood inspecting the car from roof to wheel it was....

"Ken Long?"

Ken Long, Eng Aey's girlfriend, the owner of the inn in the countryside where Khun Sam and I spent the night together. She was still as beautiful as before even though she looked from afar. But it seems Khun Sam is not interested in beauty and elegance.

 

 

Khun Sam, a person who is also famous for her hard work which from what I experienced both inside and outside. I know she's a good person, she just rarely shows it. Today was another day her employees were blamed about a paperwork error. The staff he called out dejectedly from her room. Everyone who saw the incident fell silent and the atmosphere grew tense.

"Mon... How did you get along with the boss? What a cruel person"

"Khun Sam is not a cruel person"

"It's better to live alone than with her" Yha, who was sitting at lunch with me talking and shaking her head, "I heard there are a lot of people who are thinking about resigning"

"Is it true?"

"Yeah, they can't take it anymore. It's hard to believe Khun Sam never shows mercy to anyone, everyone is scared of her"

The feedback from Yha has me starting to worry. Of course, this matter had to be discussed with her as no one dared speak directly to her other than me.

Khun Sam closed her eyes after hearing the news about her and people thinking about resigning.

"I'm not like that, everything I do is my job. When they make mistakes, they must be punished according to the process. Wherever they work, they will also get the same thing."

"But Khun Sam didn't make the atmosphere fresh and happy. I used to be scared to death too"

"Are you still afraid now?"

"I'm not afraid anymore"

"Then that's enough, let others be afraid, you don't need to care"

was saying that, but her brows were furrowed the entire time. Of course she was thinking about it. After a long silence, she finally spoke curiously.

"What should I do to create an atmosphere be better?"

"Khun Sam sometimes has to learn to open up and talk to employees" Sometimes when she smiles at her employees looks like they want to cry. Because we know that when she is in a bad mood she will have a scary smile. "You smile when you are angry"

"Is that what you saw?"

"Oh, who can't see it?"

"I'm a double agent, I try not to let anyone read my mind. Like Natasha Romanoff"

"Hey, if you talk to other people as much as you talk to me maybe now you have a lot of friends in the office"

"Why do I have to have a lot of friends? If I made friends with the people at the office, things would get badly managed... But, well let's face it, if I continued like that the atmosphere at the office would get worse, people will flock to resign, so I'll try to adapt... Tomorrow, invite everyone in the company to have dinner together. Or take them to Hokkaido? Like in the movie... One Day?"

"It doesn't have to be that big, just go to the roast beef restaurant, that's enough"

After making an offer, Khun Sam finally agreed to be nice to the staff by starting to invite everyone to dinner together to strengthen the relationship between superiors and subordinates. Mr. Kirk who will take them like a mother.

"Everyone, today our Boss would like to take all the staff out for a dinner together to cement ties, so anyone interested in going, please raise your hand"

Mr. Kirk's joy made everyone look enthusiastic, but when they looked at Khun Sam who was standing with her arms crossed, no one dared to raise their hands and look at his face.

"No one wants to go?"

Mr. Kirk started to put on a sad face, one of the employees acted as a brave man and raised his hand first but the others remained silent. Khun Sam who saw no reaction from them finally chose to try to talk alone.

"I came to invite you, because I really want to establish friendly relations with everyone. It's not mandatory, you can come or no" Khun Sam smiled until his face contorted, "But it's better to come"

Her dreaded smile made them hastily raise their hands reluctantly. Then Khun Sam nodded happily and closed her smile, shoving her hands into her trouser pockets.

"Mon I don't see how hard this is. Everyone seems to like me, you shouldn't have to think too much"

Khun Sam, sitting at the head of the table, looked proudly at everyone attending this dinner. She didn't realize that they were all tagging along because of her hideous grin. The Moo Kratha restaurant that we went to was rented in its entirety because the company's employees are quite large. Khun Sam crossed her arms, looked at her employees and nodded.

"Can't believe there are so many employees. But most of them are new faces, where have all the old employees gone?"

"Resigned" replied Mr. Kirk who sat next to Khun Sam. "I can't hold them back"

Khun Sam suddenly turned around to look at his friend angrily.

"Why can't you hold it in? They're being nice, don't do anything wrong"

"Can't you smile? The people who sit with us are scared"

And as Mr. Kirk said, it doesn't matter how big the restaurant is everyone just sits quietly, takes the meat and puts it in the pan without joy and being forced to come. If they don't come, they are afraid that they will be fired.

"Aren't you happy coming here?" Khun Sam asked with crossed arms.

"Like"

Everyone answered like a soldier who was asked by his commander and had to answer. Of course, Khun Sam is not that stupid. She saw that everyone was still hanging their heads down and starting to think and then turned to Mr. Kirk.

"Kirk, buy all the liquor in this restaurant"

"Why?"

"We have to tear down the walls"

At first, I didn't know what Khun Sam was planning until the beer and liquor started being served.

Everyone was starting to feel more relaxed but not aggressive enough to rant. Khun Sam crossed her arms and watched the behavior of the staff at each table with pleasure because her leadership was still running smoothly.

"Alcohol always dissolves one's behavior. One's own identity will gradually be seen. This is the right time for us to get close"

Khun Sam got up from her seat and went straight to the purchasing staff man she was angry with earlier. Currently, he was still sitting limply and dejectedly gulping down the beer. The sweet lady stabs him in the back and raises the glass.

"Let's drink"

"Mhom boss" He hurriedly got up and held the glass in panic.

"Today must have felt really bad because I hurt your feelings. But you know you made a mistake, right?"

"Y... Yes"

"I won't scold you if you don't make a mistake. Even if you leave this company and work for another company, you will also be scolded if you make a mistake like I did. This beer is an apology for making you feel sad. I don't want you to feel bad "

She apologized while providing reasonable comfort. The purchasing staff was stunned amidst the attention of the other staff at every table. Mr. Kirk took this opportunity to invite everyone people having fun.

"Guys, let's have fun today"

There was some hesitation and Khun Sam started walking along the table to engage the staff to talk.

Finally they started having fun and chatting with Khun Sam and even invited their boss to play with his forehead. Khun Sam who was still confused about the game, agreed to play with them.

"Mhom Boss is very friendly, why can we be afraid of her?"

The staff started to crowd around their boss, Khun Sam who was looking at me winked, so I shot heart arrows with my fingers at her.

"Terrible" Mr. Kirk smirked seeing the two of us playing with each other before changing the subject "After today, everyone will be closer to Sam"

"Now Khun Sam looks very popular"

"Today is just today"

"Hah?"

"Tomorrow she will return to being Mhom boss. It won't last two days, that's impossible"

I really don't want to believe what Mr. Kirk said because last night Khun Sam was so good that the staff started to get along with her.

This morning, the mood for going to work was clearly getting better, no one was acting stressed or anything. Just like old times, Khun Sam came to work alone today because we live in different houses on the agreed date and time. She came in a suit with a cool checkered pattern and swept across everyone with her usual cold eyes, but the staff all smiled at her instead.

"Hello Boss Sam, are you still drunk? I bought you an energy drink"

A purchasing staff member who cried yesterday handed over a hangover energy drink to Khun Sam. She glanced at him silently, and Mr. Kirk's words immediately intimidated me more than the man. "Tomorrow she will return to be Mhom boss".

"She's going back to being Mhom boss" Mr. Kirk's voice overlapped with Mr. Kirk's voice in my mind at the same time as if compressed.

I looked at Mr. Kirk who appeared in a few sneaky glances at Khun Sam from the back of my head.

"When did you come? Why appear silently?"

"I want to observe from here. Sam has returned to being the same person, I feel sorry for that staff member"

We both kept looking at them. Khun Sam took the energy drink from his hand and stared at the purchasing staff with sharp eyes.

"I'm not drunk... But, thanks for buying this for me"

"It's fine since we're close. Do you remember last night I stuck foreheads with you while playing a game?"

When he mentioned that Khun Sam immediately smiled and it made me and Mr. Kirk shake our heads. The atmosphere in the office spewed with energy, faith and excitement like never before. Everyone started enjoying that cute smile.

"Remember, last night was very difficult, you are very brave"

"Yes"

"How dare you stick your boss's head out like that?" said Khun Sam in a cold tone, "Indeed I said we are close doesn't mean you forget who I am"

As soon as that sentence ended, the atmosphere immediately changed and everyone immediately rushed to their respective tables.

"Oh, Y... Yes"

"What happened? Don't be so serious I was just kidding"

"Boss!"

Khun Sam joked with a straight face and the purchasing staff who was on the verge of tears started to smile again. Mr. Kirk and I looked at each other in amazement and delight.

Khun Sam opened the energy drink bottle earlier and drank it up. After that she gave the empty bottle to the staff earlier to throw it away.

"Please go, my hangover is over, you can go back to work"

"Yes, Boss"

"Even though we are close you have to keep working with concentration"

"Yes, Boss"

Khun Sam walked away spreading smiles to everyone along the way. Her arrival to work today was full of grace. Me and Mr. Kirk who were watching from behind the wall looked at her in awe when we saw something like that.

"Mr. Kirk, you are wrong, Khun Sam is not what you think"

"Sam is so cute"

Mr. Kirk looked at Khun Sam with sparkling eyes and I, who felt annoyed, immediately stepped on his feet.

"Aw Mon, take it easy"

And yes.... She is very cute.

She's a woman of power, rank, dignity, and more importantly....

She has a good sense of humor, it's great.

But she is MINE.

 

Our family now has a new member, her name is Belove which means Khun Sam really likes it, namely 'Dearest'. Our house is now more lively and cheerful because there are more activities to do than before. Apart from watching TV, we now have to get up every two hours to feed Belove. Every time Khun Sam did that, she would giggle before I slapped her on the back to stop her.

"You want to?" She asked, looking at me.

"That's for our baby, Khun Sam"

"No problem, Belove drink it on this one , you can do it on the other side, I want it to be even. Come and drink the milk"

"Khun Sam, you are crazy"

I've always helped her raise Belove all the time. The development of Belove is just getting better and better. Her face started to change and her eyes were light blue, maybe it was from the owner of the we used. We both fell in love with this little girl. She also had half of me, the little girl's mouth was taken from me, her skin was as white as a guava and everything was so perfect that we felt we were the most perfect couple in the world.

And of course, having a baby together this time it wasn't just me that was crazy about it even Khun Sam was stunned too. On days when Khun Sam has to go to work she always comes home early with some baby clothes or some kind of toy. Day after day, it was repeated every day until I couldn't bear to remind her of this.

"Khun Sam, you have to stop buying things for our child now" My voice sounded firm and I made my face as serious as possible when I saw the shopping bag in her hand.

This time she bought a pair of baby gloves which of course were brand name and expensive. However, she already bought it yesterday and also always buys the same things as if she doesn't know that she keeps buying the same ones.

"Why not? We are rich"

"Khun Sam is rich and kind... What you are doing is absolutely not right"

"Impossible," she said in the same firm tone. "I have to choose the best to show my affection for her"

"But you always buy the same thing"

"No... Really?"

"Yeah, you bought it again and you don't remember. Khun Sam..." I closed my eyes trying to find an excuse to explain to her because she was actually very stubborn, "Our daughter is still very small. You don't need to spend a lot of money to give her gifts. Maybe Khun Sam will also buy her a house and land when she is five years old?"

"Indeed, I can do it"

"No" I said firmly "You need to get rid of this whole thing. That sounds good, but don't make her a spoiled baby"

"Well, our child was indeed born as an angel. If she could float above the clouds, you would believe it"

"Never mind, let's not argue anymore. From now on, if you keep buying things into this house again, I will be angry".

"Really angry"

"Okay I believe you are angry" Khun Sam puffed her cheeks "I didn't think much, I just want her to be happy to be born as our child"

"She must be happy and proud of us but it would be better if you don't do this anymore, she is still so small"

"Why can't I buy a lot of things for my own child?"

"Because, later Belove will think that in life she can get whatever she wants, and if she doesn't get it she will be angry, sad or disappointed. And when she is disappointed, who will be sad, right not us?"

"We will not let our children be disappointed"

"Regret always comes in the end. We have to teach her how to be satisfied and disappointed to face the future"

"Today I'm serious, don't buy too many things anymore. I hope this is the last one"

"You are a fierce person"

"Khun Sam is too good"

"We're playing the role of good cop and bad cop, right? Or a giant and a demon? Of course you will be the devil."

"Yes, I will play the devil and will also become a giant for you, if you don't listen to me properly"

"How can you be a giant for me?"

"I won't let you up there"

"Okay, I agree", That's it and our talk is over. "By the way, where's Belove?"

"Upstairs sleeping in a hammock. I just got her to bed then gave her the milk you pumped and she fell asleep right away"

"Good girl" Khun Sam narrowed her eyes at me for a moment and smiled slyly,

"By the way, Belove just fell asleep, and so far it doesn't seem like we've been very close to each other"

"Especially?" I looked at her curiously.

"We promised not to disturb Belove. Therefore, we won't do it upstairs, because Belove is sleeping"

"But, you haven't showered yet... Oops"

I was pushed onto the sofa and Khun Sam immediately threw herself down and kissed my cheeks, lips and then kissed my neck as usual. Her perfume, Chanel No. 5, touched my nose and blew me away. When it comes to love stories like this, I always turn into a burning candle every time.

Her hands that know my every body move in every nook and cranny. Everything feels so fast, like a person who doesn't have much time. She skillfully made me loose with , with her hands, until I let out a very loud groan. And just as I was about to reach the pinnacle of satisfaction and ready to go upstairs with her guidance, came the daughter's voice crying and that made her stop immediately.

"Our child is crying" Khun Sam made an innocent expression, "she must be hungry"

"Just a little more, Khun Sam. Let her cry first..."

She quickly pulled away from me, not caring that I was begging her. Her excessive love for her daughter made her forget everything.

"I'll feed her first"

"But, I still haven't..."

Khun Sam walked away and went upstairs to feed Belove and left me. I closed my eyes feeling angry but I don't know where to be angry. Because mothers are like this, no matter what we do we have to stop everything to focus on our children first and then think about ourselves. So now I just put my hand on my forehead and try to breathe through my mouth to suppress those unfinished emotions.

But I really can't help but think that those giants and demons aren't me...

But it's you, Khun Sam!!!

 

 

My name is Tee, a handsome woman who is now single sitting in front of my lover. I have made a serious mistake long ago and this will be my last chance to meet Yuki. During my relationship with her, I thought Yuki was my true love until the moment I messed up the wedding just because I was afraid to imagine life after marriage and ruin it by running away from marriage.

It took Yuki a long time to get out of her house. Nearly half of the night I spoke on the phone and finally Yuki came out to meet me indifferently and showed absolutely no emotion. Until I thought it would be better if Yuki acted angry or splashed water from the glass in my face. Currently we are in a restaurant to ask her to talk.

"Anything you want to say? You've been silent for quite a while. I also have an appointment to meet someone".

"Meet with who?"

"That's not something you need to know"

Hearing Yuki's words, I felt a slight hiccup. Previously, whatever I asked Yuki she would always put it first. But now it's different, like a sand castle I carefully built and...she instantly crushed it like dust with her own feet.

"Actually, I asked you to meet to talk about the same thing. I want to apologize and I want to ask about new opportunities for redemption"

"We've finished talking since the beach that night. Why do you keep talking to me"

"I am wrong..."

I make a sad face. Since leaving Yuki, my mind was completely blank. I'm sorry I left her then. If you love someone you shouldn't let them go.

"What must I do to make you forgive me?"

"It will be easier if you die"

"Yuki..."

"Do I have to do it again?" Her voice was shaking with sobs but she coughed to match her voice, "What you've done is too bad to judge. I've decided that I'm not going to spend my life with you. It's not like a pencil is used to write. If we write it wrong can be erased again and repaired to get it back as before.My feelings are so broken for you. But to get back with you it will never be possible again. Let's keep these good feelings together, don't be so stubborn as to ruin what's left of the relationship, as friends, relatives or whatever."

Hearing that, my throat felt constricted. It was the same refusal we spoke on the beach. At that time she was weak, and still gave me a little hope. But because it left a long time, Yuki finally realized that we really had to end and then she could live alone no longer need me in her life.

All I can do now is smile and nod to accept the truth.

"I really don't want to lose you, but if I stay stubborn you might not want to see me again"

"You haven't got a new boyfriend yet, have you?"

"I haven't thought about that, but I can't say that there won't be a future"

"What if the future...", I still give hope to myself, "When your future opens again, can I still come back?"

"In my heart, right now it's really still closed. Until I don't dare to love anyone anymore

"I will be a better person and promise not to hurt you again"

"Once again I say, what you have done is terrible. You dumped me in the middle of the wedding just because you didn't want to do it. Why should I trust you again?"

"Your uncertainty shows that you still can't get away from having fun. You can't stop hanging out with anyone"

"That's because Jim scares me, she bothers me"

"This matter has nothing to do with anyone, it's purely because of you. Whoever it is won't be able to destroy our relationship if you really want me to"

"I feel guilty... I love you, Yuki"

Because she's the only one who makes me feel alive, she's a love that I can't find anywhere. Several people have come and gone. And just because of a fright, I destroy everything now.

"I admit that I still have feelings for you. But to get back with you it will never be possible again. Let's keep these good feelings together, don't be so stubborn as to ruin what's left of the relationship, as friends, relatives or whatever."

Yuki sat and thought well like a metaphor someone once said. The same book will still end as before, no matter how much I insist on being a good person, with time things will change. It was really hard for her to give me a chance.

"We're done talking, right? Then I'll be going..."

We should at least eat first. This can be considered as a goodbye dinner. I have never shown this weak side for anyone to see, but today I showed it to the person in front of me. Please, let me eat with you.

"Okay"

Yuki swallowed the lump in telling herself that she wouldn't be weak anymore.

Now I really want to apologize to her. I'm sure with time things will get better. We both ate together in silence, then ended with...farewell.

In this way, love teaches us that... Not every couple can love each other and be together forever.

"Sam, the lucky one" I said softly while staring at the taxi that brought Yuki until she disappeared.

"She is lucky to have eternal love"

 

 

Khun Sam is currently sitting hugging her knees facing the corner of the house wall because she feels sad. I tried to cheer her up and rubbed her back when this sweet face who is usually indifferent strikes this very surprising pose when she gets a response from her daughter Belove or Teerak. I've rarely seen her sad like this for her to show her sadness this much. And Belove is the only one.

She could make Khun Sam feel sick like this.

"Belove doesn't love me"

"Oh, Khun Sam, what can Belove know? She is still small"

"You don't need to console me, Belove really doesn't love me even though I give her lots of love"

Well, the story begins when this sweet- faced woman is watching a video clip which shows a child standing between her father and mother. Then both parents will run and tell the child to choose which direction he will run. When I saw the clip too, Khun Sam who was still in a good mood said she was very sure that she would be the one chosen if we did that too.

"There is no doubt who Belove will choose"

In caring for Belove, of course we always give her love, care and affection. Yet we have always been two opposite mothers. She is the mother who always pampers Belove and gives everything for her. And I, will become a giant or a demon who will oppose and protect her, because if I don't do that, rest assured that our daughter will grow up to be a naughty child.

"I'm not sure, because I'm the one with Belove all the time compared to Khun Sam"

"Belove will be able to feel who really cares about her" she said proudly, I pouted and shook my head.

"Because Khun Sam always pampers her like that that's why I have to play a bad role. But I believe Belove will definitely choose me because we always hug each other every time even though we are always fierce"

"Let's prove who she will choose"

"The winner will get what?"

"To be on top"

"You will never forget that"

"Okay? You don't want to be on top?"

"Okay" When she bets on things like this, I really like to see her goofy expression on who which will be on top. I can't help but play it. "Whoever direction Belove runs to, she'll be on top tonight"

"That must be me" she said confidently.

Now Belove can run smoothly. The little girl's development was quite fast, even though it wasn't even a good year now. And getting a little girl to say she loves someone would be difficult and had to be proven by walking, it was a good choice.

Khun Sam took Belove to her chest and carried her to the front yard. She took the video to taunt me later when she won. I just and crossed my arms looking at it fondly very sure that I too would win.

"You know the rules of this game, right?"

"I know. Count one, two, three and then we run apart" suddenly she screamed and startled me.

"What is it?"

"I never thought that I would run apart from you. My heart screams to stay with you forever"

"Running in Khun Sam's front yard... Don't be so cute" I laughed "Okay let's get started"

"I will count"

"Okay"

"Neung, Song... Mae!"

"Why, Mama?" I didn't run away when she said Mae (Mother) instead of Sam (number 3).

"Sam?"

"Yes, it should be Sam, why did you say Mae?"

"I want Belove to call me Mae first. I don't want her to call me Sam when she hears that, that looks rude"

"Khun Sam, it's just a number. You always joke around, where did the serious person I met on the first day go?" I cleared my throat for a while and started to seriously count, "Okay, I'll be the one to count... Neung, Song, Sam!"

I ran after the count of three but stopped again when Khun Sam followed me.

"When you say Sam and run in front of me, I feel you are very y"

"Khun Sam, stop joking and run separately so Belove can choose"

"Okay"

Khun Sam finally ran to the other side, and I also ran back slowly so that Belove followed me from behind. But Belove still looked confused, she put her hand to then looked left and right confused which way she would choose between me and Khun Sam.

At first I thought it was just for fun, but it seems more stressful than I thought. What if Belove doesn't choose me? Does that mean she really loves Khun Sam more than me?

If my daughter loves me less than Khun Sam.... Just thinking about it makes my throat clog.

"Belove run here quickly. If you pass here mother will take you to the fridge" Khun Sam tried to lure her daughter with the toy that she seemed to like the most.

One day, I walked downstairs at night and found Khun Sam holding our child in front of an open fridge and pointing at the ice that glittered in it before telling the little girl it was "Snow".

"Belove, come see mommy"

And I just called her in a normal voice like I use in everyday life. My voice wasn't harsh but I could tell it was a familiar tune. Should I make it sound cuter? If I did, would Belove get along with her mother or maybe get scared?

Belove looked at me then looked at Khun Sam and gave her a smile. The little girl then walked slowly towards Khun Sam who was now smiling happily. But in the middle of the road I tried to clap loudly to distract her and it worked. Belove turned back and ran to me then jumped into my arms.

Khun Sam had a completely shocked face as if he had seen a ghost. Meanwhile, I proudly embraced this little baby and kissed her right and left cheeks alternately. I didn't lose my place because I was the one who took care of this baby all day long since she was born.

"W- why?" Khun Sam's voice was shaking, "What did I do wrong?"

"You don't need to be so surprised. I won, so I'll tie Khun Sam's hands with a rope to the head of the bed... OK?"

However, Khun Sam was not happy with the naughty words and she just walked away. When I came to see her, I saw her sitting in the corner of the room and hugging her knees, looking like she was about to cry.

"Oh, Khun Sam, she ran to meet me because I distracted her by clapping. If you do the same, she will also run to you"

"No... Belove doesn't love me like I thought, I'm sad"

"It's just a game, she can't even do it yet
speak"

"This isn't a game for me, I'm serious" Her voice was shaking with pain, "I said I would take her to the front of the fridge but why is she still not running towards me?"

"I already told you that I clap to get her attention"

"I can't believe, Belove doesn't love me, I feel hurt, I'm sad"

"What should I do..."

"Mae"

Suddenly a small voice with a low tone made our conversation suddenly become silent. Khun Sam immediately knelt down, straightened and turned her head to see our daughter in her wide cage. She looked at us both.

"Did you just hear about it?"

I nodded slowly then did eye contact with her.

"I heard, it sounded like..."

"Like..."

"Mae/ Mae" we answered together.

Khun Sam completely forgot about her sadness and quickly crawled into the cage. I, who was just as shocked, also hurriedly walked over to Belove and sat down with Khun Sam staring at the face of our daughter who had blue eyes and was half a stranger. Our hearts are beating fast.

"Belove, what did you just say?" I asked Belove like she knew what she was talking about.

"Mae"

"Who are you calling?"

"Mae"

And again we got the same answer again but this time the little girl spoke as she reached out her hand and put it on Khun Sam's face and then mine and then back again turned her attention to Khun Sam and didn't stop saying Mae (mother).

"Belove!"

Khun Sam immediately lifted the baby and hugged her tightly to her chest, dhe really looked happy now. I stood and looked sadly at my little daughter.

"Belove calls Khun Sam first before calling me"

"Yeah, what's better than milk?"

"There isn't any!"

I half shouted in answer and walked sadly to sit in the corner of the room hugging my knees. This time it was very painful to accept this defeat. Khun Sam put Belove back on before walking over to me giggling and giving me a reassuring hug from behind.

"Oh Mon, come on it's just a game"

"This is not a game, this is development"

"Come on, what are you doing here?"

"Don't hug me"

"Oh baby I want to cheer you up what more do you want? You're the winner"

"But this fight is too big. I lost... My daughter called mother to you first before calling me... Sob... I'm the one with her everyday, I communicate with her all the time. But... She called you first"

"That's the fee for the milk I gave her"

"But I am the one who feeds her the milk you pump every day"

"Okay I give up, tonight you stay on top. If you want to do anything to me, you are welcome to do it"

"You don't have to say it, you lost from the start because Belove ran at me"

"Never give up..." said Khun Sam slowly,

"Well, the winner always wins"

"Tonight, Khun Sam will surely die"

"Is it true?"

"Khun Sam should find a nurse's uniform to wear. I will be the doctor tonight to inject you all night"

"We're going to play professions? Okay"

She just said that and crawled back to her daughter to make it clear that the little girl really did call her a mother. Belove did that to her over and over with laughter that mixed in with her mother's voice. I continued to sit with my back to them until their voices were no longer heard.

"Oh, where are you going?"

I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders with a smile and took Belove in her arms.

Yes, she said that she loves me the most. But it's okay I'll accept it because, Children are indeed... Their mother's lover.

THE END.