~CHAPTER 31~

~mean love~

 

“Yoon, are you sure you are perfectly healthy?” ask Sooyoung in a worried tone when saw Yoona coming to school. Jessica and Tiffany look at Yoona in worried face too.

Yoona smile happily. “I’m perfectly healthy so you guys don’t have to worry about me,ok?”

“Really?” ask Jessica again.

Yoona nodded while smile. “Komawo!!”

They looked at Yoona with a confuse look. “Waeyo?”

“Because you guys care about me a lot. Komawo!!” Tiffany,Jessica and Sooyoung hug Yoona.

 “It’s because we love you,pabo!!” said Tiffany showing her eyes smile.

“Yoon,are you okay now?” ask Wooyoung who had just entered the class along with Chansung and Taecyeon.

Yoona turn her head towards them. “Yes, I am. Thanks for worry about me.”

“We are friend so of course we need to care about each other,” said Chansung smiling showing his teeth.

“Emm….where is Nichkhun?” ask Yoona suddenly after not seeing him.

“Emm….I don’t know.Maybe he late today,” answer Taecyeon. Suddenly….,

Cringggg…..

The class start and an elegant woman enter the class.

Yoona look around her to see whether Nichkhun had come or not but she still can’t find him. She sighs.

“Okay class…, I think you all know,every year our school will organised a competition between a class and this year,it’s coming back,” said the teacher.

“Competition?’ whisper Yoona to Jessica.

“Yeah…the representatives for our class need to compete with other students from other class,” explained Jessica.

“And for this year, we will held a singing competition, basketball competition and a lot more,” said the teacher again.

“Miss Yujin!!” calls one of the students in the class.

“Yes!!”

“When it will be held?”

“Two weeks from now. You don’t have more time so please choose the best students to represent our class faster and give the name to me,araso?”

Ne~~~

“Okay,I will left you so that you can discuss about the competition,” said Miss Yujin before went out of the class.But after a few steps, Miss Yujin turn her head back.

“Oh…one more things, can I have Yoona to lead the selection of players for this competition,” said Miss Yujin making Yoona shock.

“Ahh?”

“Thank you Yoona!! I hope the best from you,” said Miss Yujin before continue her walks.

Yoona become speechless. “Ottoeke?”

“It’s okay Yoon,we are here beside you.We will support all your decision,” said Jessica with full of spirit. Tiffany and Sooyoung also show their support to Yoona by showing a fighting gesture to Yoona.

Yoona take a deep breath before step forward. She looks at her classmate. Its make her heart more flutters.

She takes a deep breath again trying to collect all her strength.

“Okay, as we all know the competition will be held 2 weeks from now so let’s start choosing,” said Yoona. She started to have more confident. “Okay,first we start with singing competition. Do you have any candidate? Make sure the candidate can sing. So any candidates?”

The class silent.

“Okay, how about 2PM group?” ask Yoona making the whole class look at each other. 2PM member become shock.Jessica tries to send a signal to Yoona but Yoona don’t see it. “I know that this group will do well so do you have any objection? This mean that you all agree so 2PM will become our representative for singing competition.”

At that time, the class’s door opens. Nichkhun appear behind the door making the whole class surprises.

“What are you doing?” ask Nichkhun while look at Yoona.

“We are discussing who we should choose to represent our class in a competition,” said Yoona a bit scared. Nichkhun then headed to his place.

“Ottoeke?” mouth Wooyoung to Chansung.Chansung shook his head left and right. He also doesn’t have any idea about this.

Wooyoung then turn his head to Taecyeon. “Ottoeke?”

Taecyeon sigh. He doesn’t know how to handle this. He knows that Yoona are not guilty. She doesn’t know about this. Taecyeon then stand up.

“Yoon,I don’t think we can do it,” said Taecyeon .The whole student are now look at him in shock include Yoona.

“Do what?” ask Nichkhun to Taecyeon.

“Waeyo?’ ask Yoona. “I believe that the whole school want to see your performance so why not? I believe that if you guys enter this competition, our class will win.”

“What competition?” ask Nichkhun again.

“Yoon…, just choose other students,” said Jessica try to calm down the situation.

“But wae? I must know the reason.”

“What competition?” asks Nichkhun again but this time he stresses his voice making the whole class shock.

“Khun, calm please,” said Taecyeon try to calm his friend.

“I ask you what competition?” ask Nichkhun again but this time it is slow but firm.

Taecyeon become speechless. He doesn’t know how to explain it.

“Yoona had decided to choose our group to enter the singing competition,” said Taecyeon make Nichkhun shock.

He looks at Yoona with a ‘why you doing this to me’ look but after that he threw a big sigh before walk out of the classroom.

“Khun!!” call Taecyeon,Chansung and Wooyoung in union but Nichkhun doesn’t turn his head.

Jessica,Tiffany and Sooyoung walk towards Yoona.

“Waeyo? Did I do anything wrong?” ask Yoona. This time, her eyes had become teary. She doesn’t know why.

“Ani….It’s not your fault. Kaja!!” said Jessica while take Yoona to her sit.

“About the competition, who ever want to participate, please give your name to us and we will consider it,” said Tiffany before follow Jessica and Yoona.

 

 

 

After school,Yoona decided to look after Nichkhun at his house.After that accident, Nichkhun doesn’t come back to class anymore.

Dingdong….dingdong….

Yoona push the button that place beside the door.After waiting for a minutes, the door open.

“Anyeonghaseyo!!” said Yoona while smile.

“Oh…Yoona-shi!! Come in!!” said the woman while give a space for Yoona to enter the house. “Are you looking for Nichkhun?”

“Ahh…ne…Is he here?”

“Ohh…he is not back yet but you can wait him. Please sit!!”

“Ahh….ne!!”

“Do you want any drink?”

“Oh…gwenchana….,” the woman then leaves Yoona alone in the living room. Suddenly, Yoona saw a man walking down the stairs.

“Oh…anyeonghaseyo ahjeossi!!” greet Yoona. The man look at Yoona while smile.

“Are you Nichkhun’s friend?”

“Ah…ne!! You must be his father,right?”

Mr Baek smile while nodded his head “Nichkhun is not back yet.You can wait him here.I will go first,” said Mr Baek while started walk but suddenly he stop his step and turn back to Yoona.

Yoona look at Mr Baek.

“Nichkhun must have burden you,right? He is really a stubborn boy. But deep in his heart, he is actually a sensitive guy. When he love someone, he will give all his life to that person so please take care of him for me,” said Mr Baek before continue his walk.

Yoona look at Mr Baek. She still doesn’t understand what Nichkhun’s father is trying to say.

After waiting for an hour, Yoona started to feel tired.

“Maybe I can just meet him at school tomorrow,” said Yoona before stand up. She started to walk towards the door. She touched the door knob but suddenly the door open itself. Nichkhun appear behind it making Yoona shock.

“Khun!!”

“Yoona!!”

At Nichkhun’s house balcony

 

“Why did you come here?” ask Nichkhun while take a sit beside Yoona.Yoona look at Nichkhun.

“Are you mad at me?” Nichkhun look at Yoona with a ‘why do you say like that’ look.

“Before at school, you just went out without said anything,” Yoona pause. “I thought that you mad at me.”

Nichkhun laugh “Pabo!!” Nichkhun said while hit Yoona’s head.

“Auch!!!She touched her head. “It hurts! What was that for?”

Nichkhun laugh again. Yoona also laugh together with him.

“So is that mean you agree to join the competition?” ask Yoona making Nichkhun stop his laugh.He look at Yoona.

“I have stop singing and I had promise to myself that I will not sing again.”

“But you sing before when we do the task.”

“It’s because….because….I want to help you.”

“Then help me again this time.Jebal!!” said Yoona while show an aegyo.

“Do you think I will fall for it?” said Nichkhun laugh while hitting Yoona’s head again.

“Auch!!!She touched her head while look at Nichkhun.Nichkhun stand up.

“I will remember them every time I sing so that is why I don’t want to sing anymore.”

Yoona look at Nichkhun.

“Oh..I thought that..,” Yoona pause. She doesn’t know how to continue. “But it’s your fault. Why didn’t you tell me? You have a lot of secret. You should tell me so that I know everything.”

Nichkhun laugh.He takes a sit back. “You want to know why I didn’t tell you all my secrets?” Yoona nodded her head. “It’s because you don’t tell me your secret.”

Yoona shock. “What do you mean?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that your parents have died?”

“How did you know?”

“Secret!!!” Nichkhun laugh.He look at Yoona “Don’t hide you tears anymore. If you feel like want to cry, and then cry. Don’t hide it”

Yoona look at Nichkhun’s eyes. She can feel a sincere coming from Nichkhun. Her eyes become watery. As soon as she blinks her eyes, her tears drop.

“Yes…like that…,” said Nichkhun

“Every time I sleep,I dream of them.When I woke up, my tears will drop down my cheeks. No one can understand what I have been through. If only I can repeat the time again but it’s late. Now only memories that left,” Yoona let out all the sadness that she had been hide before. If before she is the one that will comfort Nichkhun but this time, it’s vice versa.

“From now on, if you have any secret please tell me,araso?” said Nichkhun while wipe the tears at Yoona’s face. Yoona look at Nichkhun. Suddenly,she feel her heart beat faster. Nichkhun close his face towards Yoona.Yoona close her eyes. Nichkhun’s lip now landed on Yoona’s lip.

“Khun!!” said Yoona after aware of what happen.

 “I’m sorry.” Nickhun immediately move backward and sat properly on the sofa as well as Yoona.

“Yes…” She replied in embarrassment. Both of them looked very nervous as their hearts were pounding crazily. “It’s late now so I think I should go back now.”

Before Yoona leave the balcony,Nichkhun grab Yoona’s hand. He then wrapped his arms around her thin waist, giving her a back hug. Yoona’s shock.

“Khun!!”

He rested his chin on her shoulder and finally his tears fell to her shoulder.

“Khun!!” said Yoona again.

“Everyone that I love has leaved me so I hope that you will not leave me too.”

“Khun!!”

“A closeness that I feel whenever I am with you, since then I think why this fate makes us meet? My heart always misses you, my mind always thinks of you. It still doesn’t disappear even with you being in front of my eyes. That feeling will come again when I want to sleep. I try to ignore it but it still come and haunts me. But now I understand, maybe love has arrived.”

He held her shoulders and turns her to face him.

“Yoona…, I think,” Nichkhun pause making Yoona fear. “I love you.”

Yoona look at Nichkhun. She don’t know how to response to it.

“Are you trying to play on me?”

“I’m telling you the truth. I really love you,” said Nichkhun making Yoona burst into tears. It’s not that she sad but because she is happy. Too happy that it can’t be describe by words.


hehe... Nichkhun has confess his love to Yoona so what will happen next??? I will update it faster maybe two chapter in a row.....>.<