~CHAPTER 18~

~mean love~

“Yoon-ah,are you sure you don’t want to play with us?”ask Jessica.

“Ne….I want to take a look around this house,”replied Yoona while smilling.

“Sica-ah,ppaliwa….,”said Sooyoung who waiting at the front door of the bedroom.

“Yoon,are you sure you don’t want to play at the pool with us?”ask Tiffany

Yoona just smilling.“Hurry up and go.The guys must be waiting for you”

“Okay….we go first.Annyeong…,meet you later,”said the three girls while waving towards Yoona.

Yoona smile looking at her friends.After that she make a move to look around the house.She climbed the stairs to the upper floor.

 

“Where are the boys?Why they did not come yet?”ask Tiffany.She stopped walking and stood at the side of the swimming pool while Jessica and Sooyoung walk to the chair prepared to put their towels.Tiffany didn’t realize that there was someone who was watching her out. He approached her slowly and cautiously.

“BOOH!” he exclaimed as he touched her shoulders.


“Arghh!” Tiffany shouted as she really wasn’t aware of the boys’s presence especially when there was something on her minds. He startled her until she lost her balance. “Argghh…” he tried to grab her hand but he missed it and Tiffany fell into the swimming pool.

The boys and girls who there are laughing heavily

“Yah…Jang Wooyoung!!!”scream Tiffany .She can feel that her cheek started to turn pink because of shy.She swam to the side of the swimming pool.

He immediately went to her and helped her to climb out from the swimming pool.

“Are you okay? I’m really sorry.” He said apologetically while observing her condition.

“Do you think I will forgive you? Yah Jang Wooyoung!!! I really hate you,” said Tiffany and her eyes started tearing.

“Yah Stephanie Hwang,I just want to play a little bit don’t take it too serious.Remember, you also play with me.You tell me that you have a cramp but I saw you play happily with that guy like you didn’t sick.Do you want to admit now?”

“Wooyoung-ah,don’t take it to serious.Let’s play now!!”said Chansung while pull Wooyoung away from Tiffany.

“Fany-ah…,you’re too hard on him.Pity him!!”said Jessica.

“But he is the one who start it first”

“Enough with that.You’re acting like a child.Let’s go now”

“No…,I don’t want”

“Are you sure?Then we will go without you”said Jessica before go play with Sooyoung in the pool.

After 10 minutes passed,Wooyoung started to feel guilty.Wooyoung look at Tiffany who sitting near the pool while hug her knee.He walk near her and take a sit beside her cautiously.

 “Are you still mad at me?I’m really sorry.” He said to her apologetically.Tiffany keep silent.

He took a deep breath as he bit his lower lips. “This is not right!” He got up.

“Hm? What are you doing?” she lifted her head up, staring at him with questioned face. Out of the blue, he jumped into the swimming pool.

“Wooyoung! What are you doing?!” she raised her voice. She looked very worried. Even after a moment, he still couldn’t be seen on the surface of water. She started to feel uneasy.

“Wooyoung! Wooyoung! Where are you?! Please answer! Wooyoung!” There was no reply from Wooyoung

“What happen?”ask Jessica to Taecyeon after hearing Tiffany’s scream.

“Just ignore them.Maybe there are playing seek and hide in water,”said Taecyeon playfully.

All of a sudden, Wooyoung appeared on the surface of water. “I’m here!” he shouted while waving his hand in the air. He smiled widely to Tiffany. who still seemed very worried about him.

“What is this?! You really scared me!” Tiffany scolded him with a frown on her face.

Wooyoung went to the side of the swimming pool and climbed out from it. He went to Tiffany and sat beside her. “We’re even now, right?”

“What?”

“I have caused you to fall into the swimming pool and I should deserve it too, right? I’m very sorry for what I have done to you.” Tiffany chuckled

“Now, you aren’t angry at me, isn’t?”Tiffany shook her head.

“Looks like both of you have reconciled,”said Jessica make Tiffany blushing

“Join us then.We want to start the game right now.Come here faster,”scream Sooyoung.


i will try to write Taecsica moment maybe on the next chapter....sory for no moment of khuna here...please wait...