~CHAPTER 19~

~mean love~

 

“This house must be really exprensive.It’s really beautiful,”said Yoona slowly while watch at each edge of the house.She walks along the corridor until she meets an enclosed room.She approached the door.Her hand twisting the doorknob slowly.

“What is this room?”ask Yoona while walked inside the room.

When she walked into the room,she saw the sight of a man was sitting on the bed.She approached the man.

“Is that you Nichkhun?”ask Yoona.

The man turned his face towards Yoona.

“What are you doing here?”ask Nichkhun surprised by the presence of Yoona.

“I was walking around the area and I noticed this room.I was really curious about the room so I enter it.Mianhae I enter this room without permission,”said Yoona while take a sit beside Nichkhun.

“What are you doing here?”ask Yoona

Nichkhun keep silent.His eyes looked towards the window.

“This is where I kept my memories”

“I don’t understand”

“Here in this room is where Suzy and I used to play together.Although we have our own room, we will still sleep here every night,”said Nichkhun as he bowed his face to the floor

“Suzy?Your sister?”

“Ne….”

“You must be really close with her,right?”

“Even until now,I stil can’t forget her.Sometimes,when I remember her,I angry to God because take her from me.I don’t understand why must God take her from me.She never trouble the people around her.She is not a stubborn girl.She always help people but why did God take her life.Why not take someonelse life?Why must her?Why her?”said Nichkhun . Without conscious,there are tears falling from his eyes.

“Khun…,”call Yoona softly.

“Why all the people I love have to go?Why did they leave me?I need them but why they do not by my side?Didn’t they love me?Why should they leave me alone?I love them so much.Why they keep hurting my heart?”

“Gwenchana…..I’m here,”said Yoona try to comfort Nichkhun.She hugged Nichkhun and try to calm him.

“My heart really hurt.I really miss them,”said Nichkhun while deepen the hug.

Conditions in the room became dark because the sun started disappearing.After a few minutes,Nichkhun release the hug.At that time their eyes meet.His gaze is sharp,dark, but very, very attractive. The next thing they know, Nichkhun’s lips land on hers

 “Kh…Khun….,”Yoona manages to say with difficulty.

“What have I done?”said Nichkhun after release the kiss.“Yoon….I’m sorry,”

“Ani…..gwenchana,”said Yoon tried to hide her feelings right now.“I…I’ll go first”

Yoona then run out the room.After exit the room,she leaned against the wall.She touch her lips.She can still feel Nichkhun’s lip on her.Why did her heart beat this fast?And why didn’t she angry with Nichkhun?This is the second time Nichkhun kiss her but why didn’t she feel angry?

Nichkhun’s eyes keep watching at the door.

“What had I done?Why can’t I control myself just now?Why did my heart keep beating fast when she is around?”