~CHAPTER 21~

~mean love~

 

After enjoying dinner, they gathered in the living room while watching television.

“Guys,it’s really boring now.How about play a game?”ask Chansung suddenly.

“What games?”ask Taecyeon

“Looks there pocky sticks here so should we?”ask Chansung while holding a box of pocky sticks.

“So let’s choose on the bet first after that we will go on with the pairs,”said Taecyeon

“Own the whole foods in the refrigerator?” Chansung applied excitedly.

“Yah…don’t you have a more better idea than that? That bet just for you,you know?”said Sooyoung while laughing.

“100 000 won!” Junho shouted.

“No! It should be a new channel make up!”

“I don’t think so...,”

Everyone stared at Nichkhun, “What are your idea?”

 “Let’s do this,the one who lose has to stay up outside”

 “I think that one is good damn idea…” Wooyoung smiled

“I think so…” Junho giggled

 “Then it’s settled!” Taecyeon being the loudest person shouted. “LET’S BEGIN!!”

“But we don’t have any pair yet,”said Jessica.

“oh yeah…,I forgot.So how do we decide the pair?”

Chansung pouted. “Let’s play game…”

“How about…” Wooyoung grabbed a pen. “we spin it in the middle, and the person which gets pointed at the both sides be a couple…”

“Let’s try…” Taecyeon grabbed the pen from Wooyoung’s hand and put it in the middle of their circle. All the members anticipated for the result.

Taecyeon spun it fast and the pen quickly stopped its dizzying motion after less than 10 spins. The tips instantly pointed at. . . . . . . Chansung and Sooyoung.

“WHAT???” Sooyoung shouted. “NO WAY!”

“You have too,”said Taecyeon while spun the pen again.The pen stop again and now it pointed at Taecyeon and Jessica.The next pair is Wooyoung and Tiffany and Nichkhun and Yoona.

“Yah Khun! How dare you dumped me?” Wooyoung growled at Nichkhun.

“It’s not me! It’s the pen!” Nichkhun defended himself.The others laugh at the drama make by them.

“Just stop your drama.We want to start the game now,”said Taecyeon excited.

 “So it’s just freely, right?” Chansung giggled. “Let’s be the first…”

Chansung and Sooyoung were the first to try.

“Let’s do it slowly,”said Chansung with a full spirit.They eat the pocky slowly.When they stop, Taecyeon take the pocky and measured it with ruler.

“1.9 cm”

“Wow…,your lips must touch,” tease Wooyoung.

Now,it’s Taecyeon and Jessica turn to start the game.

“Why did my heart beat this fast?”ask Jessica to herself.She tried to eat the pocky more so that they can smaller the size but their mouth are getting more close.It’s look like they will kissing soon.She can’t take it anymore so she release the pocky.

“Sory…,”that’s all she can said to Taecyeon.

“Gwenchana!!”

“2.3”

“Yeah…,we won so we don’t have to stay up outside,” shout Chansung.Without conscious, he hug Sooyoung who sit next to him.

“Yah…Hwang Chansung!!”shout Sooyoung loudly while trying to release from the hug.She can feel her face are blushing right now.

After that,it Wooyoung and Tiffany turn.

“We must win!!”said Wooyoung while facing Tiffany.Soon,they start the game.

“Yah Jang Wooyoung,you almost stole my first kiss,”shout Tiffany after release the pocky.

“It’s not that I want.It’s the rule,”answer Wooyoung with blank face.

“Woow…,it’s 1.7”

“Aha! The birth of best couple…” Wooyoung smirked from ear to ear.

“Now it’s your turn Khun,”said Taecyeon while passing pocky to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun and Yoona sit facing each other.

When they start the game,Yoona can feel her heart beat faster and become more faster and louder.

Nichkhun’s face are coming more nearer to her and her heart beat more faster.

“Ottoeke??”ask Yoona to herself.She can’t take it more so she release the pocky.Her face has turned red.

“2.7 so you are the lose couple,”said Taecyeon happy as he and Jessica are safe from have to stay up outside.

“Mianhae!!!” said Yoona slowly to Nichkhun.

“Gwenchana”

“Let’s take a sleep now because tomorrow there is a lot more activity waiting for us,”said Tiffany.

“Yeah,let’s sleep now so Khun,I hope you have a nice sleep outside,”said Taecyeon giggled



 

sory for a late update...i'm a bit busy right now with all the assignment given....maybe this is my last update for this week but i'll try hard to update it soon....smiley