~CHAPTER 17~

~mean love~

“Khun…,is that your house?”ask Wooyoung amaze by the scenery in front of his eyes now.

“Ne…let’s come in!!”said Nichkhun while moving forward towards the house.The others still amaze by the house.It was really beautiful.

They followed Nichkhun from behind while looking at each edge of the the house.

Nichkhun ring the bell and after a few second,appear a man who dress in a uniform like the workers in hotel.

“Young mister….!!”said the guy surprise.“Why you didn’t say to me that you will come here?”

“I just want to bring my friends for a holiday so that is why we come here.Sorry, I forgot to tell you,”said Nichkhun while hugging the man.He look like he is really close with the man.

Chansung suddenly coughing to let Nichkhun remember that the others are here.

“Sory…,I forget.Guys..,meet Mr Han.He is the gurdian of this house.Hyung meet my friends, Taecyeon,Chansung,Wooyoung,Tiffany,Sooyoung,Jessica and Yoona”

“Annyeonghaseyo, mannaseo bangabseubnida”said all of them to Mr Han.

Mr Han smile.“Let come in”

“Wow Khun!!Is this really your house?Daebak!!!”said Chansung

“This is the living room.Let me take you all to visit this house,”said Mr Han smilling

 

“Here is the kitchen”

"And here is the dining room"

      

 

“At ground floor there is a pool”

 

“Here is the bedroom for the girls,”said Mr Han and the girls enter the room

“Wow….,it’s really beautiful.Kamsahamnida!!”said Yoona.

“So who will sleep with who?”ask Tiffany

“Choose a sleep partner like who we had in class,okay?”ask Yoona

“Okay,so I’m with you and Tiffany with Sooyoung,”said Jessica

 

 

“And lastly,this is the room for guys.I’ll leave you here.You must need a rest,”said Mr Han before walk away from the guys.

   

“Teac…,let’s sleep together,”said Chansung while pull Taecyeon’s hand to enter the bedroom.

“Wait,if you with Taec then who will sleep with me?”said Wooyoung scare to sleep alone.

“You can sleep with me if you want,”said Nichkhun suddenly.Wooyoung smile again.

“It’s good to have you around,”said Wooyoung while hug Nichkhun.

“Yah…Wooyoung,what are you doing?”said Nichkhun while tried to release the hug.They then walk to Nichkhun’s bedroom.

  

 

“Wow…,your bedroom are really huge.The boys must be jealous with me”said Wooyoung lauging heavily.He throw his body on the bed.