~CHAPTER 30~

~mean love~

 

After take a bath, Yoona lay on her bed while gives a back hug to Koonie. She remind back all the moments that she have with Nichkhun today especially when they run at the Han River. She can fell her cheek blush whenever she thinks of that moment.

“Koonie-ah,why did my breath stops when I see him?I felt my heart beat fast. Could it be that my heart likes him? Be by his side, make me speechless. My heart vibrate million time. But it's hard for me to express whether I love him or not? Can you help me Koonie? Did I really falling for him?I know that it doesn’t make sense but every time he is with me, I feel happy. Whenever he are not around, I keep thinking about him. I can’t do anything,” said Yoona while look at Koonie. Everytime she hug Koonie, it feel like she hug Nichkhun. Is it really loved?

“If only I can see what are in Nichkhun’s heart, maybe I can know whether he like me too or not,” Yoona sigh.

Suddenly,Victoria’s words replay in her mind; if you want your friends to save, stay away from Nichkhun.

“This is not right. I can’t have a feeling towards him. But what can she do? Maybe she just wants to threaten me so that I will stay away from Nichkhun but…… what going to happen if she really meant it?” Yoona sigh again. Her head hurt when thinking about that. “I should just sleep. It’s a more better than think about this problem.”

 

At Nichkhun’s house

Nichkhun walk out of his house and sit on the chair at the mini garden that creates by his late mother. 

 

He looks at the stars that are scattered in the sky. Suddenly, his mind thought of Yoona.

“What is she doing right now? Did she think of me like what I do now?” Nichkhun sigh. Even though he had realise now that his heart had conquered by Yoona but he still don’t know whether Yoona like him too or not.

“Should I confess my love towards her? What if she rejects me? If only wind can bring my love to her so that she knows how great my love is. So that she will not feel lonely,” Nichkhun look at the sky. Nichkhun saw Yoona’s face smilling at her. Nichkhun laugh. “I must be crazy,right?”

“God,I know I had done a lot of sin. I just remember you only on my sad times but only you who can open her heart to love me. Can’t you help me to soften her heart to accept me as I am? Because I can’t afford to live without her by my side. I need her.”

Suddenly, Nichkhun heard the sound of car entering his house. Maybe his father had returned home. He just ignored it. Since that accident, the relationship between his father and him are not that good. He tried to forgive his father but remembering all acts done by his father to his mother, he doesn’t think that he can forgive him. He still believes that his mother and Suzy died because of his father. If only his father block his mother and Suzy from went out of the house, they will not die.

“Khun-ah, do you want to drink with me?” ask Nichkhun’s father while walk towards Nichkhun.

“Do you drink alcohol again?” ask Nichkhun as soon as he saw his father.He can smell a strong alcohol coming from his father’s mouth.

“Ani….I don’t drink alcohol,” said Mr Baek while shook his head then he laugh. “Come… let’s drink together!!”

Nichkhun look at his father. Is this the same father that takes me on the street? Is this the same father that I proud of before? A lot of thought come to his mind while looking at his father.

“Come…Khun!! Let’s drink!!!” said Mr Baek while drink a bottle of alcohol.

Nichkhun look at his father. Now there are tears streaming down his eyes.

“Look at yourself. Do you realize now how bad you are? Do you realize all that?” ask Nichkhun.

His father stop his action for a second before continue it again. “Come here!! Drink with me!!” he tried to ignore Nichkhun’s question.

“Don’t try to avoid my question. I know you understand what I said. You know that you have done a big mistake but why didn’t you try to cover it? Why didn’t you try to change it?” Mr Baek stops his action once again. He tried to not look at Nichkhun so he lowers his head. “During mom and Suzy‘s funeral, I don’t see even a drop of your tears. You look so innocent back then. Do you know how much I hate you at that time? Do you know how much I want to kill you at that time? Do you know how much mad I am? Do you know that?”

Nichkhun’s voice shaking tried to hide his sadness. “If only I kill you at that time, maybe I don’t have to live in hatred like now. You are not the same father that I am proud of before. You are not the same father that I loved before. You are just garbage in my eyes. You don’t deserve to get love because you don’t know how to appreciate the love,” said Nichkhun before walk away leave his father alone.

Mr Baek still lowering his head facing the ground. His tears can’t be stop now. He knows how much Nichkhun hate him and he deserve it.

“Khun!!” said Mr Baek slow. “If only you know how my feeling at that time? If only you know how guilty I felt at that time? If only you know how much I love your mother? If only you know how much I love Suzy? If only you know how much I want to kill myself at that time? But because of you, because you are my son, I continue my life even though the guilt still haunts me even until now.”


a short update for today but i promise you there will be more update from me in this few days.....>.<