~CHAPTER 32~

~mean love~

 

“Are you ready for the performance?” ask Taecyeon to .

“Ne….”

“Let’s do our best for today,” said Wooyoung try to raise his spirit.

“Khun,are you ready?” ask Yoona.

Nichkhun nodded his head but actually he is really nervous inside because he had not been perform on stage for a long time.

“Fighting!!!” said Yoona while showing a fighting sign.

“Guys, it’s now your turn to perform,” said one boy.

“I must be crazy for accepting this,” said Nichkhun to himself before follow others enter the stage.

~Browse back~

“You had not answered me yet,” said Nichkhun when they are in a journey to send Yoona home.

“Answer what??”

“About my proposal.Will you accept me?” ask Nichkhun in a romantic tone

Yoona laugh. “Emm…..If only you enter the competition,”

“What?? It’s not fair!!”

Yoona laugh at Nichkhun but deep inside her heart, she thinks she is the happiest person in the world.

~End browse back~

“Annyeonghaseyo…, we from grade 3A-1 and on this wonderful day we would like to perform a song title Hands Up,” said Nichkhun followed by the applaud from the audience.

The music start making the audience more excited.

“Wahhh…!! Its look like a long comeback from artist,” said Sooyoung like a fan-girling.

“Even though they have not perform for a long time,their stage charisma is still awesome like before,right?” add Jessica.The others giggle.

“2PM!!! 2PM!!! 2PM!!!” other student keep shouting 2PM name.

“Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up.Now put your hands up” Chansung sing making the whole student keep their hands up and their body dance following the rhythm.

“They are really awesome.I thought that only Nichkhun can sing,” said Yoona a bit louder because of the noisiness make by the student.

“We call them a number one boy band in school not for nothing,” said Tiffany giggle.“Hei girls, I want to go to toilet,” said Tiffany.

“Do you need an accompanying?” ask Yoona.

“Gwenchana….I’ll go alone,” said Tiffany before walk away from the girls.

After a few minutes, 2PM finish performing.

“Woww…you all are still awesome like 2 years ago,” said Jessica after seeing 2PM come to the backstage.

“It’s really tiring maybe because its being a long time since we last performs,” said Taecyeon giggle.He then take a sit on the chair beside Jessica.

“Where is Tiffany? Why I don’t see her?” ask Wooyoung while look at surrounding.

“Oh Fany said that she will going to toilet.Waeyo? Did you miss her?” tease Sooyoung making Wooyoung blush.

“Ani…it’s just…just…because…I..I…don’t see her…that’s why I ask.”

“Wooyoung-ah,just admit that you like Tiffany.We all can see it,” tease Chansung making Wooyoung more blush.

“Yah!!!! I’m not.”Wooyoung become more blush.

Tiffany started to prepare herself before going out. She looks at the mirror before started to walk out of the toilet but suddenly being close from behind with a hand that hold a handkerchief. The handkerchief releases a smell that make her vision become blurred and she doesn’t know what happen next.

“Where is Tiffany?Why didn’t she back yet?” ask Sooyoung after look at her watch.

Wooyoung look at his watch.20 minutes had pass.

“Jamkkan-man…I will try to call Tiffany,” said Yoona while dialling Tiffany’s number.After a few try,Yoona still can’t connect with her.“Looks like I can’t connect with her.”

“Let’s go find Tiffany,” said Wooyoung before run without waiting for his friends answer. His mind now is only for Tiffany. The other guys follow Wooyoung from behind.

Wooyoung stop in front of the toilet.Don’t know whether he should enter the toilet or not.

“Fany-ah where are you?”ask Wooyoung worriedly.

“Isn’t this is Fany’s handphone?” said Jessica while pick up a hand phone that place on a floor.Wooyoung become more worried.

“Let’s look in the toilet.Maybe she is there,” said Yoona before enter the toilet followed by Jessica and Sooyoung.

“Fanny!!” said Yoona shock after saw Tiffany lying on the floor.The guys who stay outside running to the toilet after hearing Yoona’s screams.

“Waeyo?” said Nichkhun before saw Tiffany laying on the floor.

“Fany!!!” Wooyoung approach Tiffany and lift her up. “I will bring her to the hospital,”

Yoona look at Tiffany with a disbelief look.She then remember something.

“If you want your friends to save, stay away from Nichkhun. If not, it’s mean you are ready to lose your beloved friends.”

“You guys go first. I have something to do,”said Yoona before run out of the toilet.

“I will follow Yoona,” said Nichkhun and run after Yoona.

The others member follow Wooyoung to send Tiffany to hospital.

“Yoon!!!” call Nichkhun but Yoona didn’t listen to it.She keep running everywhere to search Victoria.

 “Yoon,where are you going?” call Nichkhun again.

After 5 minutes searching, Yoona saw Victoria was laughing with Gi Kwang at the canteen. Yoona run approaching her.

“Victoria!!!” call Yoona louder.It is loud enough for the other student to hear but thanks god that today is a special day so the canteen are not busy like always.

Victoria stops her laughing and looks at Yoona. “Waeyo??”

“What did you do?”ask Yoona.

Nichkhun stop behind Yoona.He try to understand the situation but he can’t.Why did Yoona look after Victoria? What is the relation between Victoria and what happen to Tiffany? A lot of questions play in his mind but he can’t find the answer for the questions.

 “What do you mean? I don’t understand,” Victoria try to act innocent.

“Victoria-shi….,why did you do this? Did I do anything wrong?” ask Yoona again.

Victoria smirk.She then walk towards Yoona and whisper something at Yoona’s ear.“You know better what I really want.” Victoria then walk away from Yoona while giving a smile to Nichkhun.

“I told you before to think before decide something.Now you had choose to play with us but it still not late for you to withdraw,” said Gi Kwang slow enough for Yoona only to hear. He then walks away following Victoria.

“Yoon-ah….waeyo??” ask Nichkhun while slowly walk towards Yoona.

“Ani….Kaja….Let’s go to hospital.We need to know about Tiffany’s condition,”

 

At Hospital

“Doctor,how is my friend?” ask Jessica in a panic tone as soon as the doctor exit the Tiffany’s room.

“She is okay but she needs a bit of rest,” said the doctor while give a smile.

“Can we see her?” ask Wooyoung. He is still worry about Tiffany even though the doctor had said that Tiffany is okay.

“You can but only one person per time because I don’t want you to disturb her,” said the doctor before go.

Wooyoung then walk to the room without make any discussion with his friends.He look at Tiffany who laying silently on the bed.He approach her slowly.

“Fany-ah please wakes up. I promise you after this, I would not fight with you anymore. I will do anything that you want me to do but please wake up,” without he know, his eyes had already stream a tears.Now he know how important is Tiffany to her.He can’t live without her.He touch Tiffany’s hand while lower his head make his tears fall on Tiffany’s hand.

Tiffany slowly opens her eyes. She looks around her and saw a man sitting beside her while lowering his head.She try to identify the guy but her vision still blur but after a few seconds, her sight become back to normal.

“Wooyoung-ah!!!” call Tiffany softly

Wooyoung lift his head up. “Fany!!! gwenchana??” ask Wooyoung while wipe his tears

“Are you crying??” ask Tiffany while smile showing her eye smile.

“Ani….,” Wooyoung can fell his chick a bit blush. “ Yah!!! You should worry about yourself first.What happen to you?Did you know how worry I am seeing you laying on the floor like that? I am really worried you know?”

Tiffany giggles. “Mianhae!!!”

 


 

a little bit update...mostly about Woofany but don't worry the next chapter mostly about Khuna......hehehe....