When

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WHEN

Baekhyun and Lily were lounging on the poolside chairs, soaking up the sun and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the spa. They had just finished a relaxing couple's massage and were feeling blissfully content.

Lily turned to Baekhyun and asked, "When did you know that you were in love with me?"

Baekhyun thought for a moment before answering, "I think it was during our second date. We went to that little Italian restaurant downtown, and I remember looking across the table at you and feeling like I had known you my whole life."

Lily smiled, "I remember that night too. I was so nervous because I really liked you, but I didn't want to come on too strong."

Baekhyun chuckled, "I was the same way. I remember trying to act cool and collected, but inside I was freaking out."

They both laughed and enjoyed the moment, the memories of their early days together bringing a warm feeling to their hearts.

Lily then asked, "What about you? When did you realize that you were falling in love with me?"

Baekhyun paused for a moment, taking in the memories of the early days of their relationship. "I think it was when I saw you with our daughter for the first time. You were so gentle and loving with her, and seeing you as a mother made me realize just how much I wanted to be with you forever."

Lily's eyes filled with tears at his words, and she leaned over to kiss him. "I love you so much, Baekhyun. Thank you for being in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter