Italian Date

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Italian Date

Lily and Baekhyun had been dating for a few months now, and they both wanted to spend a special day together to celebrate their love. They decided to have an Italian-themed date, as it was one of their favorite cuisines.

The day started early as they woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and croissants, courtesy of Baekhyun. They enjoyed their breakfast together in bed before getting ready for their day out. Lily wore a beautiful white sundress, while Baekhyun opted for a crisp white shirt and tailored pants.

Their first stop was at an Italian deli, where they picked up some fresh pasta and ingredients for their lunch. Baekhyun played the perfect gentleman, carrying all the grocery bags while Lily admired him. They then headed to a cooking class, where they learned how to make fresh pasta from scratch. They were the only ones in the class, which made it even more intimate and fun.

After the class, they went back to Lily's apartment to prepare their lunch. They worked together in the kitchen, laughing and flirting as they cooked. Lily was amazed at Baekhyun's cooking skills and his knowledge of Italian cuisine. They enjoyed their lunch on the balcony, overlooking the city.

In the afternoon, they went to an Italian-themed spa. They both had massages, then soaked in a hot tub filled with rose petals. Baekhyun couldn't resist admiring Lily's beauty as she relaxed in the tub. They also had a couple's mud wrap, which ended wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter