A Cafe Date

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A CAFE DATE

Lily and Baekhyun decided to go on a cafe date, just the two of them. They found a cozy spot in the corner of the cafe, with a view of the busy street outside.

As they sipped their coffee and nibbled on pastries, they talked about their day and their plans for the weekend. Lily mentioned that she had been feeling stressed lately and Baekhyun suggested they take a relaxing weekend getaway to a nearby spa.

Lily smiled at the idea and said, "That sounds amazing, but we can't just drop everything and go on a trip right now."

Baekhyun winked at her and replied, "Who said anything about dropping everything? We can pack light and take the essentials: our swimsuits, a couple of books, and most importantly, each other."

Lily rolled her eyes playfully and giggled. "You're such a hopeless romantic," she said.

Baekhyun leaned in closer and whispered, "You're the reason I'm a romantic, Lily. You bring out the best in me."

Lily blushed and looked away, feeling a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach. She had forgotten how much she loved Baekhyun's sense of humor and his ability to make her feel special.

As they finished their coffee, Baekhyun stood up and took Lily's hand. "Come on, let's go for a walk," he said. As the sun began to set, they decided to take a stroll down to the harbour to watch the stars.

They walked hand in hand down the busy street, enjoying the hustle and bustle of the city. Baekhyun pointed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter