Prologue

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PROLOGUE

 

Lily was excitedly waiting for her first date with Baekhyun. She had been chatting with him for weeks, and they had finally decided to meet in person. She had put on her favorite dress, applied just the right amount of makeup, and had her hair done perfectly. As she waited outside the restaurant, she nervously wondered what Baekhyun would be like in person.

Just as she was starting to worry that he wouldn't show up, she saw him walking towards her. He looked even better in person than he did in his pictures. He greeted her with a warm smile and a hug, and Lily felt the nerves melt away.

Baekhyun had made a reservation at a cozy Italian restaurant that he had heard good things about. As they walked in, the smell of garlic and tomato sauce filled their noses. They were seated at a small table for two, and Lily was immediately taken by the ambiance of the place. The dim lighting and the soft music playing in the background created a romantic atmosphere.

They started with some antipasti and a bottle of wine, and as they talked, Lily found herself feeling more and more at ease. Baekhyun was charming and funny, and she felt a connection with him that she had never felt before.

As they continued to talk, Lily realized that they had lost track of time, and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter