Official

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Official

Over the next few weeks, Lily and Baekhyun continued to see each other. They went on more dates, exploring different parts of the city and trying new restaurants. They laughed, talked, and enjoyed each other's company, feeling like they have known each other for years.

One evening, as they were walking back from dinner, Baekhyun turned to Lily and said, "I have something to tell you."

Lily felt a pang of worry in her chest, wondering what he was going to say. But as he continued, she realized that she had nothing to worry about.

"I just want you to know that I'm really enjoying our time together," he said. "And I hope you are too."

Lily smiled, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. "Of course I am," she said. "I feel like we have such a strong connection."

Baekhyun nodded. "I feel the same way," he said as he look at her, "come to think of it, you never ask me something. I am sure it has always been on your mind." 

Lily felt a bit nervous looking at Baekhyun "You are making me making guesses cause I have no idea what you are talking about."

Baekhyun cups her cheeks, and he smiles "What a pretty face, cutie." he caress her cheeks "I never thought about it until the other day , and I was wondering if you would like to make this official. Would you be my girlfriend?"

Lily's heart skipped a beat. She had been hoping that Baekhyun would ask her this, but she hadn't expected it today. "Yes," she said, wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter