Last part of final chapter

Mr. Nameless

 

Part B:
 
 
Sandara 's POV:
 
As always I came to hospital today... Jiyong is still lying in there and been supporting with a life support machine..
 
Another year passed...Jiyong.. when will you woke up?
 
"Good Morning Jiyong! Guess what? I made it into university! You should hurry and wake up to catch up immediately! and by the way I wrote another letter for you! Read it when you wake up ok?" I said to the sleeping Jiyong..
 
I've been writing letters to him hoping that he'll read and reply one day..but reality sure is harsh..
Since the last dream that I have he never appear in my dream again.. No matter how hard I try thinking of only him before I sleep.. still.. there's no sign of him.. 
 
Jiyong , are you still here?
 
And when the time for visitors are up.. I decided to go home and say goodbye to Jiyong... On my way to the hospital door...
 
"Ma'am, It'll be rude of me to say this words but..Don't you want to take the life support around Jiyong?" Asked the doctor.
"No doctor.." Answered by Jiyong mom.
"But his condition ain't improving...it'll be harder for you more and more if you let him stay like that.. I bet he himself is tired fighting for his life.. Please think about it" The doctor said.
 
I run outside, I can't believe this happening.. If they take Jiyong's life support.. it'll end his life right?
 
Jiyong... will die....
 
I can't let that happen...
 
Dear Mr.Nameless,
 
They said they're going to pull out your life support.. They can't do that right? You can't die before my eyes! Please wake up soon!
 
Yours sincerely,
Sandara Park
 
Jiyong's POV:
 
Why is it so dark? oh! there's a light there... ah..
 
It's Sandara! Why are you crying idiot! Hey dara! Dara! Why can't she hear me?I tried touching her but I can't touch her either... What on earth is happening?
 
I look around and notice that this is a hospital... Now I remember I got hit by a car..
And now I'm like this.. lying in here.. looking at Dara's sour face everyday..
 
Everyday Dara came in here everyday.. she use to hold my hand, tell stories,cry beside me and write a letter.
 
One night I saw her face crying while sleeping..she's holding my hand again... she's having a nightmare I guess? What should I do?
 
I wanted to touch her , but hand ain't moving... I tried my best to hold her...
 
I don't want her to be sad.. Dara don't cry...
 
When she woke up.. she notice my hand and felt happy about it.. I'm glad I made Dara smile..
I want to write back to you letters Dara...I wanted to go to the library and exchange letters again.
I want to get better..
 
Another year passed.. I still can't move... Dara..visits me again..And she has great news..
She said she got accepted in the university! Isn't that great ? How frustrating! I wanted to celebrate it with you!
and..
 
I want to go to the university with you too...
 
The next day Sandara visit me..Her eyes are a little reddish.. Did you cry again you idiot?
 
"Jiyong! Wake up! Wake up! If you don't wake up they'll take your life support!! Stop playing dead already! " Dara said while crying..
 
I will not die !You tell me to wake up... but how ? If I die.. I won't see Sandara's face anymore...
If I die.. I can't hold her hands anymore.. If I die.. I can't see her smiles anymore..
 
"Sandara what are you doing?" asked my mom..
"Please don't take Jiyong life! " said Dara..
"But..I don't want jiyong to suffer more" replied mom..
"Please!I'm begging you..!!" Begged Dara
"Sorry I know it'll be hard for you.but..... I've signed the papers.. there's no turning back now" my mom said..
 
What the hell??? Hey don't just decide things on your own!!
Unexpectedly the doctor and nurses came in.. hey! Don't touch those machines around me!
 
They pulled it! Sandara is screaming while crying "No!!! JIYONG!!! " as the nurses holds her to restrain her.
 
No Don't end up my life...I can't breath! Sandara... let me at least tell you this... I love you and thank you..
 
DARA... I wanted to live..
 
Sandara's POV:
 
They pulled it!Ji yong's life support.. I screamed but the doctor is not listening! 
 
minute later I heard the loooong straight sound of the life support...You're kidding right? It means the heart is not beating anymore...
 
I hold Jiyong hand and cried...please don't die! For the last moment of his life..I kissed Jiyong..I suddenly remember all the things that happened.. the letter thingy and all..
 
Jiyong why? I don't believe in miracle but please! I need miracle now!
 
Unexpectedly the looong sound of the machine change...
 
"Da--------ra......" I heard a voice...
 
eh??? a voice!! It's a  voice.. It's ....
 
Jiyong's voice!
 
"Jiyong! Y-you're......alive? SERIIOUSLY!?" I poke him and check if he's breathing and YES indeed!!
 
The doctor and nurses amaze through what happened ..
 
1 month passed..
 
"Jiyong here!" I said
 
and he run into me..
 
"Why're you late? You'll fail if you don't make it in time in the exam! Do your best to get into university.." I asked him.
 
"I read all the letters you wrote last night... Finally i've finished the last part..." He replied.
 
"oh! but before that do your best in your exams ok?" I said
 
"I know, stop repeating the same words again and again you old hag!" He said
 
He's back... Jiyong is back... Don't forget to reply all the letters that Ive sent you ok?