Chapter 5 : Final Chapter

Mr. Nameless

 

Chapter 5 : Final Chapter
 
Part 5-A:
 
Jiyong's POV
 
Of course we can't meet! The recent letter that Sandara sent me is pretty weird..
I got into it. I can't continue like this.. I'll stop with the letters..
 
I decided to go in the school yard and dig a little so that I can bury the Sandara's recent letter there and forget everything..
I'll stop it.. I'll stop these letter. I'll just bury this and pretend this all never happened..
 
I'm in my highest concentration of digging when it twitched out because...
 
"Jiyong! So you were here." I lose my coolness and panicked! Did he saw me digging?
 
"T-Top!? What's up!? There's no club meeting today right??" I asked while I'm trying to hide the letter in my bag.
 
"That book I gave you, It's past it's due date, so do you have it with you?" He said.
 
"Ahhh yes.. Here you go" I give the book to him.
 
"Thanks!You're always so prepared!I'll go now! Later!" He said and walks away.
 
I intended to give it back earlier but I kept missing the chance and just left the letter in my bag..Well , that's good timing. Now I just have to....
 
I've been moving my hand inside the bag randomly and let it search for it.. But wait a minute..I can't feel the letter inside my bag.. and so I've decided to put out all the things in my bag..and DARN IT! The letter is gone!! Where in the world did it go!!?
 
Part 5- B
 
Sandara's POV
 
"Sorry for returning it late" said TOP while giving back the book "The secret" to me..
 
"N-No..Not at all!!" I replied him, did he liked the story?
 
"That book was really good.. Thanks!" That alone words that TOP said gives me a little heart throbbing feeling..
 
So he did read it.. If only TOP was Mr. Nameless..Oh what am I thinking...
I've been spacing out a bit and I noticed something in the book.. What's that .. something is stuck in the book...and so I pulled it..
 
It was .......... a letter..
 
I don't know what to react..My hands are trembling...This is the letter that I put in the book at the library for Mr.Nameless this morning.. Why is it stucked in this book? then.. Mr. Nameless Indentity is...
 
"TOP uhmmm"  I was trembling! I couldn't speak! Oh no!How should I ask him?
 
"Hey,you.. I've been thinking about it before but... you like me right?" He said that while getting closer to me..
 
Eh?? Top is... Top is scaring me!
 
"I have nothing to do now, so I can accompany you  if you want?" he said while making such a face.
 
My tears are falling nonstop.. Why am I crying?I like TOP right? why is he like this?
...............
Please..Someone help me... 
 
"What are you doing to Sandara!?" A random voice just came out all of the sudden... I lift up my head and saw...
Jiyong pulling Top behind.
 
"Ji-Jiyong!? It's just a joke. Don't get so mad man! See ya!!" and  TOP hurriedly  walks away.
 
A sudden silence remained for a while inside the library...
 
Why... Why is Jiyong here?
 
"There it is! The letter!" He said while picking the letter that I dropped earlier.. That was the letter that I've made for Mr. Nameless..
 
Did I just hear it right? What does that mean?
 
"Ah...! No.. I mean uh... Well " Jiyong is mincing his words..
 
Wait! What the?? So it's Jiyong! Everything that happened he knew it all??
 
I've been deceived!!?  What was that all about?
 
"....How cruel" I said... I'm mad.. I'm so mad!
 
"Ah..Sorr---" He's about to say something but i didn't let him finish..
 
"Did you have fun doing this!? I hate you, Jiyong!" I shouted those words to him! 
 
Unexpectedly..
 
"I hate you too!" He said.. HUH!? He said what??
 
"You're always easily scared and you never look at me and you're an idiot that shuts up easily!!!!! TOP isn't a prince like you think he is! Don't fall for him just because he was being a little nice to you! " He angrily said to me.
 
What was that all about?
 
"Just what exactly...WHAT PART OF HIM HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING AT THROUGH THAT WINDOW!?" He asked me while pointing the window where I used to watch TOP playing soccer..
 
I'm at loss of words...tears are falling again..why? it's because the truth hurts? but.. how..
 
"H-How do you know about that?" I asked him back. How did he know that?
 
"Wha!!? Whaddya mean by "how"? He send another question back to me, but this time I can see his face blushing..
 
"T-hat's because...That's because..." Ji yong is unexpectedly mincing his words again.
 
I remained quiet.. I've been waiting for him to answer me..and..
 
"That's because... I've always .... watched you...." he said while looking straight at my eyes.
 
I can see the sincerity in his eyes....
 
"I don't know much about you yet..." I said
".... I know" He answered
"Honestly.. I'm still a bit scared" I said again.
".... I bet" He replied
 
but...but...
 
"...however.. I really wanted to meet Mr.Nameless" I look straight into his eyes too.
".T-Thank you for saving me earlier!" I said and I can see his that he's being shy.. He cover his mouth for him to hide his embarassment...
 
Dear Kwon Jiyong,
 
I still don't know much about you,that's why I want you to tell me. Not through letters,but from the real you...
 
Yours sincerely,
Sandara Park
 
.
.
.
.
.
Message from OkumuraRin
 
Hiya! Thanks for reading this story until the end! Your comments gave me the urge to write and finish this as soon as possible..
 Thanks for the support.. I love you all! 
 
OkumuraRin <3