Chapter 1

Mr. Nameless

 

Chapter 1:
 
Sandara's POV (Point of view)  :
 
It's near the end of the second semester,and no one 
 
remembers my name..
 
"Bring these stuffs in the faculty room , got it Ms. Paku?"  ordered by my homeroom teacher, Ms. Bom as she walks first to get into the Class B room.
 
"Yes of course! " I answered. (Teacher, my last name is Park not Paku) .
 
It's always been like this though, so I'm kinda getting used to it . It's not like I can change it right away, it'll be embarassing.
 
I've been sulking in the hallway and making a lot sighs, I didn't notice  the person in my front and I accidentaly bumped him.
 
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" I begged him while making a lot of bows, as I slowly turn my head up  I saw the soccer player, Jiyong.
 
"Oh shut up!" he said with a scary look on his face.
 
I was very scared and got stunned as he walks  away 
with his friend, I couldn't move! He's really scary!
Jiyong is the kind that speaks his mind...When people like that see me, I bet I really irritate them. 
I know that. Yet I always get scared of them and freak out. I wonder , why am I like this?
 
I may not look like it but I love a certain book in the library that I used to read a lot,and the book's name is 
"The Secret" ..So as I enter the library..
 
"Is there anyone in charge of the library? Hello??" I tried raising my voice a little because the atmosphere is  
starting to freak me out.
 
"Y-Yes!! Sorry! I'm coming right now" replied by a particular voice that I used to know. This voice is..
 
"Good day Sandara!"  he said while smilling.My heart throbs again today, It's TOP!
 
"TOP p-please read this book! I-It's really interesting" I barely speak.
 
"A love story hmmm?" he asked while browsing the book fast.
 
"I'm sorry!! Guys don't read these things do they? I bet you're all into actions and such." I said.
 
"Ahh! It's ok! I'll check it out! After you went and picked it out for me" He said with a nice smile on his face.
 
"Hey! TOP! So you're here after all! There's a meeting today, so we should get there ahead of time." shouted by 
Jiyong.
 
Now that I think about it TOP and Jiyong are both in the soccer club huh?
 
"Well then , I'll see ya later!"  while waving his hand.
 
Everyday I use to look in window because outside I can see  TOP playing the soccer.
TOP is a kind of person that is willing to talk to someone like me. On the other hand .. I always just watch TOP 
from the library. Besides, I already know the consequences.. being like this is perfectly fine..
 
Another day passed...the library is very quiet as usual..I wonder if TOP likes that book that I recommended to him 
yesterday..
 
As I walk slowly I still remember the content of the book. The setting of "The Secret" was in a certain high 
school's library.
 
One day , the main character took the top right book from the first shelf of the the resources shelf and on the 
44th page,she found a letter addressed to her where the sender is an unknown person.
 
Of course something like that can't happen in real life...As I pull the book exactly where the book's setting is 
referring to, I saw a white envelop fell from the book. 
 
Something fell from the book! As I look closely my eyes got wider and I can't believe my eyes either! Am I dreaming?? The white envelope has my name written on it! It was dedicated to me? No way! What is this? Why?
 
Out of my curiousity I open the letter.. Obviously by just opening the letter it gives me a little of goosebumps and 
excitement at the same time.
 
Miss Sandara Park, 
 
Excuse me for this sudden letter. I want to get to know you better, so would it be alright to start exchanging letter?
I pray that you will notice this letter.