Chapter 4 :

Mr. Nameless

 

Chapter 4 :
 
Sandara's POV :
 
Dear Mr. Nameless,
 
I'm sorry for writing this kind of letter out of the blue. Truth is, there is a person that I'm weak against. That person helped me today, but I made him mad again. That person hates my hesitant personality. I also hate this side of myself. But ... I find that person scary and I always end up apologizing more tha necessary.
 
With tears falling on my face I ask Mr. Nameless..
 
"What do you think should I do?"
 
After writing and bursting out my feelings a little I went to sleep.
 
The next day I put the letter inside the book again at the 44th page.
This letter...It might make Mr. Nameless feel awkward.. But I don't have anyone to consult with.. I beg of you , Mr. Nameless.. Please.. please send me a reply.
 
2 days passed, I'm still waiting for the letter.. and when I came to check the book.. A reply came!
I open the envelope immediately and read it right away..
 
Miss Sandara Park,
 
It must have been so hard for you, but I hope you can cheer up. I think also that guy is a bad person, but maybe it's just because he has a hard time coping with you being afraid. Unexpectedly , he might really want to talk with you casually.
 
P.S : At times when people help you, you should say "Thank you" and not "I'm sorry".
 
After reading the whole letter , I was really shock and speechless.. Now that I realized it, all I've been doing is apologizing. I've only been thinking about myself  and didn't think of how Jiyong felt.
 
Jiyong is scary and harsh but he DID help me out..
 
Mr. Nameless words touches me a lot. His words in the message keep on echoing in my mind like crazy...
 
Thank you huh?..I'll give it my all! Something might change if I'm able to say it.. and so..
I've started practicing how to say thank you! In front of the mirror, while eating or even while walking I practice!
 
 
I might be able to change.. I'm thinking of saying it to Jiyong but.. will it be ok? Will I able to say it? 
 
huh? I can see Jiyong walking in the main hall! Great chance! I followed him..so.. this is it! Mr. Nameless please give me strength!
 
I inhaled a lot and...
 
"Jiyong about before! T-THANK YOU!!!" I shouted, I noticed that I shouted too much and gathered a lot of attentions... Oh my...  
 
Ji yong look at me with a sweatdrops on his face,alright I know what he's thinking.... I said it louder than I expected!! And I messed it up a bit!!
 
"Uhh...This is..well.." I said  while mincing my words more
"Are you frickin'retarded!!?" He replied while blushing.. Is he embarassed because I shouted it?
 
"You didn't have to thank me now! plus, don't mess up your words!! So Embarassing!" He said and he walks away.
 
I think I pissed him.. but why am I giggling like this? Did I just saw a cute side of him?  how cute how cute <3
 
I write to Mr. Nameless again...
 
Dear Mr.Nameless,
 
I did as you said. I messed up a bit, but I'm glad I tried! Now I feel incredibly relieved. I didn't see him as scary today. I might just be over exaggerating but today was a huge step forward for me.It's all thanks to you. It's true Mr. Nameless.. It's true because you were there for me that I... I want to meet you..
 
I know that my last line is kind of weird.. but I'm serious.. I want to meet him.. Mr. Nameless can we meet someday?