[sinrin ft smols] hair pulling and kisses

drabbles and doodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SinB-yaa”

 

“Noooo”

 

Yerin has already slung her arm over the poor girl, letting her know clearly that she wouldn’t escape her kisses this time. The phone camera is directed straight at them– just moments ago the members were all showering Umji with kisses– now it was SinB’s turn, and Yerin couldn't be more happy to start.

 

Between the members crowding her, Yerin on her left, Eunha on her right and Sowon somewhere behind her, SinB can only cover her face from the approaching lips. 

 

“Eomma save me!” Sinb cries out, unfortunately for her, Yerin is already inches away from her. Still, she puts up a fight by throwing her hands to cover her face.

 

As Yerin pouts her adorable lips, slowly but surely coming forth to finally kiss her, Sinb follows her instincts and quickly grabs Yerin’s hair. It surely stops the woman from going nearer, but Yerin immediately winces in pain.

 

“Ouch, ouch, ouch!” Yerin goes to grab the back of Sinb’s hair too, leading to both girls playfully pulling each other’s hair.

 

“Yah, calm down, calm down!”

 

After the tiny squabble has ended and both of them release each other’s hairs, the video ends.

 

“Yah, you pulled my hair!” Yerin pouts as she tidies up her messy hair.

 

“Sorry, but I don’t wanna be kissed!” Sinb defends herself, shrugging just the fact that she may nearly have pulled Yerin’s hair off from her head, “At least not on live.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter