[wonb] bruise

drabbles and doodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See what happens when you don’t listen to me?”

 

“It was clearly an accident.” Despite the clear bruise on her knee– that Sowon seriously worries that it could have been a serious injury– Sinb cutely pouts.

 

It wasn’t in her plan to abruptly fall and injure her knee. Sinb was just fooling around as usual, playing pranks on Sowon again, until she accidentally tripped while she was running away. She usually wasn’t this clumsy, moreover now that it resulted in a huge purple bruise.

 

It also wasn’t her plan for Sowon to meticulously take care of her. The latter part isn’t a bad thing, in fact, she finds it nice to be taken care of by her lovable girlfriend.

 

Sowon sighs, “Promise not to run off again?” Now in their shared bedroom and an ice pack on Sowon’s hands, it becomes her job to nurse Sinb back to full health.

 

“My knee hurts so it’s impossible for me to run anyway.”

 

“Hwang Eunbi.”

 

Seeing the scolding look Sowon is giving her, Sinb quickly raises her arm in surrender, “Okay, okay, I promise!”

 

“Good.” Sowon finally smiles, having finished patching up Sinb’s bruised knee with an iced pack. Before pushing herself up, Sowon placed a quick kiss right on top of the bruise. It’s a pleasant view when she looks up and sees how Sinb is blushing. “I see that you like that.”

 

“Shut up.” Sinb looks away, though it’s useless to hide her cheeks now.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter