[sinrin] sleeping bags

drabbles and doodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is literally no way that you'd fit here."

 

"Eunbi-yah, at least try it first!"

 

Sinb nearly resisted the urge to stare at Yerin with an expression of disbelief. 

 

They have decided to go on a camping trip over the weekend. All was going smoothly until Sinb realized that Yerin had forgotten to bring her own sleeping bag.

 

And here they are now, arguing about how both of them wouldn't fit on one sleeping bag. No matter how thin they are, it's designed to hold only one person. If Sinb knows better, she'd realize that Yerin had planned this all along.

 

The older woman grins until her eyes turns a pretty crescent shape when Sinb eventually gives in and slides the farthest she could to give Yerin space to lay down on. Yerin plops down on half of Sinb's figure, causing the younger to groan at the sudden weight that descends upon her.

 

"Scoot farther." 

 

"If you can't see– I'm literally squeezed!" Sinb looks away as Yerin forces their body closer. Having the older woman's body pressed so tightly against her own is making her slightly embarrassed.

 

Somehow though, they manage to fit in quite nicely.

 

Yerin quickly zips the sleeping bag all the way, and turns towards Sinb. They're closer than she expected, but she's enjoying this a lot. As she gazes at Sinb, she sees a tint of red painted on her cheeks. 

 

"You purposely left out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter