[wonha] cuddles

drabbles and doodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noooo…”

 

“Eunha-yah, I really need to leave…” Sowon, despite gazing at her adorable girlfriend so softly, really needs her to release her from the tight embrace.

 

It’s early in the morning when Sowon receives a message that she’s needed for an abrupt meeting at the company. It’s Sunday morning, where Sowon and Eunha normally spend their slow morning in bed, just the two of them, comfortably cuddling until one of them gets hungry for breakfast. Clearly, this Sunday isn’t one of those days.

 

“Eung…” Eunha cutely pouts, only tightening her hold on the much taller woman, “It’s Sunday though? We usually cuddle until noon!”

 

Sowon’s expression visibly deflates after hearing how sad Eunha’s voice is. But as she looks at her clock and sees that it’s nearly 8, she knows she’s late for this apparently sudden and important meeting. “Eunha-yah, I’ll take you on a date after this, so please–” So when Sowon tries to force herself up from Eunha’s grasp, she severely underestimated how persistent her girlfriend is.

 

Her body manages to stand a bit wobbly, although that’s only because Sowon lifted Eunha’s whole body along with her. The younger woman dangles as she hugs her like a koala, her grip never wavering, but all Sowon can think is how cute the sight is. She sees from the mirror at their room: Eunha hugging her very tall figure with her hands around Sowon’s shoulders and her legs wrapped around her waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter