[soju] hot

drabbles and doodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon fans herself when the dance trainer, and SinB, calls for a 5 minute break. She’s already this exhausted from practice, and Sowon will never admit and give in to SinB’s continuous jab on how she’s growing old.

 

“Is it hot in here, or is it just me?” Sowon casually says as she slumps on the floor and lets her long limbs stretch.

 

“It’s just you.” Yuju, who has been staring at Sowon’s figure, answers a bit too quickly.

 

“What?” 

 

“What?”

 

Sowon blinks, staring at Yuju’s dazed face. Now what was the younger woman supposed to mean by that comment? 

 

Yuju seems to catch on to what Sowon was confused about. Well to be fair, If anyone asks if Sowon was hot, Yuju would say a hundred percent yes. “You’re hot, unnie.”

 

“Oh–” A blush appears on Sowon’s cheeks and that’s not good at all. She quickly clears and comes up with a witty (or lame) comeback, “Of course, Yuna-yah. I am the hottest one here after all!”

 

Although the other members laugh at either Sowon’s pitiful attempt to cover her blunder or secretly judge her for that statement, Yuju fondly laughs at her in adoration, because her Sowon unnie is really cute sometimes. “Sure, unnie.”

 

SinB calls them back to dance again, and Yuju doesn’t even hide how her gaze is fixed at Sowon most of the time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter