2. 00

Chasing After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, give it back to me" Daisy shouted at Yeonjun. She is tiptoeing toward Yeonjun who has something that look like it is a small wallet lifting up high above his head. "Geez, I am gonna get you." She stepped onto Yeonjun foot and he dropped down to the floor. 

"Aww. AWW that hurts," he shouted as he gave the thing back to Daisy. "Don't you dare do this again, who ask you to take my stuffs" She glared back at Yeonjun 

"Yah what woman would be this tough? Only you. Don't you want k-drama? do they do this during this kind of scenes, you are suppose to be acting cute trying to beg me for it. Who would know you did this instead?" Yeonjun sit down and is caressing his foot "It is my fault. right. what did I expect from you anyway?" he rolls his eyes. 

 

TING TING TING. The sound of his alarm rings at 7 A.M in the morning waking Yeonjun up from his sleep. He sits up right away, hand reaching out to stop the alarm. His both hands covering his face. "It is her. Again." He got off his bed, go straight to the bathroom and start washing his face. He brushes his teeth with his brows going in together, looking at himself in the mirror. 

One good thing about Yeonjun is that he sleeps in but he is not a lazy sleeper. Whenever he needs to wake up, he get up right away wasting no time lazying around in bed. Apart of it having to do with his routine as an athlete where he needs to attended trainings on time, especially morning trainings are tough. Still tough for a guy with a perfect on time records like him. Yeonjun changed into his tracksuits and get ready to leave the house. He is heading to the Sports Stadium at his school before heading for classes. 

Arriving at the Stadium, he started jogging, slowly speeding up as he start his routine. There were juniors who were at the stadium doing their morning jogs as well. They bow down to great Yeonjun as formality as they passed by Yeonjun. A tall guy heading toward Yeonjun right behind him as he was picking up his speed. Hoshi Kwon. A senior that Yeonjun highly respect and is a good friend of Yeonjun at the same time. 

"You are early today" Hoshi suprise Yeonjun from behind. 

"Oh hyung!" Yeonjun slow down and he ease into the same speed with Hoshi. "You mean you are early, I am always on time.

"I have a date today" Hoshi told Yeonjun as he jogs. "She wants to do morning run today so I have to come earlier then she does" 

"Wait you have a date? No I mean. You have a girlfriend, hyung?" Yeonjun is suprise to find out Hoshi is actually dating. 

"We have been dating on and off for over 2 years. How unsensible are you, Yeonjun? I thought everyone around me know who my girlfriend is?" Hoshi raise an eyebrows. 

"I guess I just never really cared." He shrugs as he laughs it off and keeping his pace. 

"Sometimes, I wonder what your future women would look like? The hottest guy in sports, good grades, richhhhhh, not to mention you have really good personality too" Hoshi can go on forever if he wants to compliment Yeonjun. In a way he is just teasing him. 

Yeonjun shakes his head, well-awared that Hoshi is playing with him and he could not give anymore attention to Hoshi. Just as they laughs and jokes around, Kazuha showed up and she was struggling to catch up with Hoshi. 

"Oppa~" she screams from behind and Hoshi stopped running as soon as he sees her. 

"now look who is here?" Hoshi leans his long arms wide, wrapping around Kazuha's shoulders right away. "Did you have a good sleep last night?"

Yeonjun's eyes widen a bit before he realized the girl he met at the store the other day was Hoshi's on and off girlfriend that he just found out earlier. 

"wait you are -" Kazuha points her finger at Yeonjun 

"You two know each other? -" Hoshi asks. 

"Nah oppa, we actually meet each other when we were both lining up at Apple Store the other day."

Hoshi eyesbrow goes into toward each other "you? at Apple Store?" 

"Nah, I accompany Daisy to get her new phone which she did not ended up getting " Kazuha rolls her eyes in annoyance 

"It is the camera isn't it" Yeonjun asks, 

"How did you know? Yessss. we waited for so long and the moment it was her turn, the moment she saw the 3 cameras, she was like nah I am not getting this one.  OMG that annoying girl. But yeah story time later. "

Hoshi stood in confusion, he is trying to catch on what is happening. 

"Well, I dont really get what you are saying but this is Yeonjun, my junior, and Yeonjun, this is my girlfriend you never know about, Kazuha. She majors in Piano and Business Studies"

"ohh, the junior that you said was as good as you despite being way younger. I seee, you are the handsome guy of the building too. I have heard of your names" Kazuha go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter