1. Yeonjun & Daisy

Chasing After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1. 연준 & 데이지 (Yeonjun & Daisy)   1.1 Yeonjun & Soobin  

The sun shines through a transparent window waking a fair looking guy who is still in his dream land. His long eye-lashes, a mid-tall standing nose and his blossom pink lips make him looks as if he is a doll. 

"don't come after me like that. Who are you?" A woman shouted back at him as he follows her. 

"Please wait, I just want to get to know you. I am not a stalker" he pleads to her 

"what a dumb a*ss" the girl ran away from him as she throw an umbrella at him. 

He caught the umbrella and chase after her but she was very fast. She has a black cap on, her middle length wavy hair drop down reaching her back.  He was doing his best to catch up with her but he could not. He lost her at the corner of an alley. And just like that, he stoods there holding the umbrella and look downs as he catch his breaths. 

Knock Knock! His bedroom door opens as Mrs. Choi came into the room and pull the curtains open all the way. She opens the door to the balcony outside and take a quick 360 look at her son's messy room. She started picking up his inside-out socks, and jeans, shirts that were laying on the floor. She did it without complaining at all. Holding a basket, she gathers the laundry and the left over food that were on her son's study table. On her right from where she stood, there were certificates of so many achievement under her son's names. She quickly look at it and smiles as she shake her head. "God bless us, at least he took after our brains. Or else, who would take him in if his room is like this?" she mumbles to herself and look at the bed to find Yeonjun still deep asleep. Mrs.Choi look at the clock adjuscent to her and it reads Saturday, 11;50 A.M.  

Right then, Knock Knock Knock! "Auntie. Good morning". A very tall looking boy is at the bedroom door. He bows down 90 degree as he greet Mrs.Choi. "Omosh, Soobin. I have not seen you for awhile. Where have you been?" Mrs. Choi drop the basket and whatever she was doing and ran to hug Soobin. She tiptoes to reach toward his shoulders and pats him on the back. Soobin returns her hug enthusiastically. "I have been busy with helping my parents moving into their new office, Auntie. I am sorry I have not visit you for awhile. How have you been, what about uncle? I don't see him downstairs?"

Soobin's parents are lawyers. They have spend most of their lives working for the same firm and are affiliate of the firms before deciding that they want to take a step further for independent and establish their own firm instead. About 6 months ago, they registered their own law firm, The Choi Law Firm and Association. 

"Good Good. We have been really good. Your uncle got into morning jogging lately. He has been doing it for a week now. I pray he will do it consistently but we will see how long he can keep up with consistency." She exposed her husband and Soobin just laughs. "Did your parents settle down the moving already? Do they need anything that I can help? We have a lot of things in our garage. We do not even use them anymore we close down our office."

"No No Auntie, we have pretty much everything already. Our soft opening is in two weeks but I believe all the preparation are going smoothly. We are 90 percent ready" As the conversation goes on between Soobin and Mrs.Choi. Yeonjun is finally up. He pulls the blanket to cover almost his entire body leaving his eyes out looking at Soobin and Mrs.Choi. "Pft, I said this like one million times but I really believe Soobin is your son and I am not. Am I adopted?" He kicked his blanket and kicked to jump up off the bed.

Yeonjun is the first son of the Choi's family. He is his family pride and joy. Although he does not seem to be it, he has it all. He is handsome, he has good grades, he is very good at sports and most of the girls at his college know of his existence. However, Yeonjun never really put efforts into dressing up. He is a sport guy, unlike his best buddy, Soobin, who is on the other hand is always dressing up very well. Well, you can not really blame Soobin when he is born very tall, handsome and most importantly, to lawyers parents who really have high expectation of him. No one really think an athelete would be friend with a future lawyer to be. They are so different in many ways but together, they are the strongest. 

Yeonjun stand straight and bend his torso and body as he streches out. "I told you I would clean up, mom." He walks toward the basket that Mrs.Choi was holding and started putting in clothes that he need to wash. He also started started cleaning his room as he throw the trash into the trash bag. He quickly tidy up his room and glance at Soobin "I know. I know" Soobin was giving him the look. "I am late. I stayed up doing some catch up with assignments. Sit down, play some games and give me 10 minutes. I will be done" 

Mrs.Choi shake her head as Yeonjun started tidying his room. "I am sure he will be done in 10 minutes." She grabbed the trash bag and basket from Yeonjun "go get ready, don't keep your buddy waiting too long. And I will do your laundry for you today" Yeonjun kisses his mom on her cheeks and he mouth "Thanks, love" He quickly ran into his closet, and grab some clothes to shower. 

Soobin just quickly grab Nintendo Switch on the side of the bed and start playing Mario games. He is not only good with his clauses and categories in law but he is just as good in playing games. And right on time, in 10 minutes, Yeonjun showed up in front of him. He is ready to go with his oversized hoody and shorts. Whereas, Soobin is in his jeans and polo shirt. Their styles are south and north poles but they never really cared what people are going to say. 

Inside Soobin's expensive Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, they headed to the city together. Yeonjun and Soobin has plans today. They were gonna go in to get Yeonjun his new Ipad. What happened to the old one? Well, his not so little brother who is soon to be in senior highschool has been using his Ipad for his classes and never really returned. So Yeonjun has no choice but to get a new one with his own money. Yeonjun as already book for an appointment at Apple but he woke up late so they missed the appointment already by now. Soobin and Yeonjun decided to just walk in and line up to get one. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter