Chapter 4

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You said it yourself, eonnie. It is his property before we got married. It does not make sense to me if I ask him to add my name on the title deed of the house since I did not pay anything for the house. I think let’s just forget about it.”

 

Jong Kook gave Ji Hyo a huge favor just by handing the keys of the house immediately after they got married. She could move in already, solving her problem. She will not request to add her name, but of course, she will not refuse if Jong Kook did that. Now that they are married, Ji Hyo made up her mind that she will spend the rest of her life with him.

 

Knowing that Ji Hyo is self-reliant and not driven by greed, Sun Bin did not dwell on the matter.

 

Sun Bin wanted to drop her off at Apgujeong but Joon woke up crying.

 

“You should go to Joon. I can move myself since I don’t have a lot of stuff.”

 

Sun Bin needs to feed her son and start cooking for lunch. Her husband will get mad at her for doing nothing at home if he went home with no food on the table. Left with no choice, Sun Bin said, “Be careful going there. Are you going back here for lunch? Bring Jong Kook too.”

 

“I have to go to the bookshop in the afternoon, so I can’t go back here. Jong Kook is busy with his work and is going away for business this afternoon, so it might get some time for us to go here to meet you.”

 

Ji Hyo lied. She knows nothing about Jong Kook, but halmeoni mentioned hat his life is always work work work.  He would sometimes go for a business trip and be gone for how many days. Without knowing Jong Kook’s schedule, Ji Hyo have no idea when are they going here at her sister’s place.

 

“He’s going away the same day he got married.”

 

Sun Bin thought that Jong Kook is inconsiderate of her sister.

 

“We only got our marriage certificate but not yet the wedding. We talked about it and he should go on these trips to make more money since have a wedding is expensive. I should go now, eonnie. Go and tend Joon.”

 

Ji Hyo then waved goodbye and went to Apgujeong. Once there, she remembered that she totally forgot to ask Jong Kook of the floor his place was on. Ji Hyo then called Jong Kook. Jong Kook was in a meeting. Everyone in the meeting should have left their phones on silent as to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter