Chapter 8

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was careful on watching his weight. It is hard to lose the pounds.

 

Ji Hyo smiled and said, “You are fit, Mr. Kim. So… I guess I’ll go back to sleep?”

 

“Sure.” Jong Kook replied.

 

“Goodnight.” Then Ji Hyo left to return to her bedroom.

 

“Wait, Ji Hyo.”

 

“Yes, why?” Ji Hyo turned her head and asked.

 

“Please do not walk around in your pajamas next time.”

 

Ji Hyo was not wearing bra when sleeping, awkwardly, he picked up on that. They were married anyway but what if somebody else sees her in her pajamas? The last thing he wants is for other men to see his wife’s body. Ji Hyo was so shy so she ran back to her room and slammed the door shut.

 

Jong Kook then went to his bedroom. He is impressed that Ji Hyo was not demanding to sleep in the same room.

 

The next day, Ji Hyo woke up at 6AM as usual. Before, when she was still at her sister’s house, she would make breakfast and clean the place. If there is still time, she would help her sister hang the laundry. She took the role of being a househelper in the years of staying at Sun Bin’s place so to help her sister. But, her brother-in-law took it for granted and ordered her around. Ji Hyo murmured, “I forgot. I think I am still in my sister’s place. This is my home now, I don’t have to get up early.” So she tried to return on sleeping. However, since it is already her body clock to wake up early, she cannot sleep even if she tried. So, she decided to just go to the kitchen since her tummy was rumbling.

 

After taking a shower, Ji Hyo walked out of her room and looked at Jong Kook’s bedroom door. Well, he went home late last night so it would be hard to get up at this hour.

 

Ji Hyo wandered into the kitchen and realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter