Chapter 1

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo got up and made breakfast for her sister’s family of three before getting her birth certificate and got out.

 

“From now on, we are going to divide our expenses in this house. Since your sister is staying here, she should also have a share with our expenses! Ok, fine, she gives us 2 thousand a month, but it doesn’t help so much. She’s actually becoming a parasite.” Ji Hyo heard her brother-in-law last night when he was fighting with her sister. Ji Hyo decided to move out of that place. But, there is only one way for her sister not to worry and that is to get married.

 

Since Ji Hyo needs to get married immediately, she have decided to take halmeoni’s offer. Ji Hyo saved halmeoni by chance and halmeoni offered her grandson, Kim Jong Kook, to marry her becauase halmeoni thought that Jong Kook has trouble looking for a lady.

 

Thirty minutes later, Ji Hyo came at the City Hall.

 

“Ji Hyo”

 

“Halmeoni”

 

Ji Hyo noticed a man standing next to halmeoni. He must be Jong Kook, her future husband.

 

When she got near, Ji Hyo was shocked to see Jong Kook’s face. She thought that he would look ugly because halmoeni was really worried of him that he did not bring home any lady even if he’s already old enough to marry and even if she heard from halmeoni that he has a job with a high salary in a major group. Now that she met him, she realized that she is so wrong.

 

Jong Kook is an attractive man with a resting face. He looks like he’s gonna pounce you at any moment.

 

Ji Hyo then saw the car halmeoni and Jong Kook went with here and realized that they were not far off with her. Ji Hyo and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter