Chapter 5

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook then stared at them and said, “Back to the meeting.”

 

Seon Ho, the cousin of Jong Kook, is sitting beside him, went close and whispered, “Hyung, I overheard what you’re talking about with halmeoni. Did you really marry that girl?” Jong Kook glared at him. Seon Ho then straightened his back and stopped asking for more. Still, Seon Ho offered Jong Kook sorry with his thoughts since there was no need for the Kim men to marry for their social and financial standing but Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were not a match in any way. Poor Jong Kook, he married a girl just because their halmeoni likes her. Fortunately, Seon Ho was not the oldest grandson, if not, he would have been the groom.

 

Ji Hyo got the address of the house and came there. When she opened the door, she saw that the place was bigger than her sister’s house. This is her home from now on. It has two living areas, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen, and two balconies. The place is almost empty. There was only a sofa set, coffee table, and a TV in the living room. Only two of the bedrooms had a bed and wardrobe. The master bedroom is much more spacious than the other rooms. It has a walk-in closet, office, and bathroom. She assumed this is Jong Kook’s room. Ji Hyo then chose the other room. Even if they were married in the eyes of the law, Ji Hyo will not ask Jong Kook to spend their time together as a married couple unless Jong Kook asked for it.

 

In the kitchen, there was no kitchenware in sight and it was squeaky clean. The balconies wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter