Chapter 3

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I will, halmeoni.”

 

Ji Ho found it hard to believe that the Kims will stand by Ji Hyo during a conflict between the husband and wife. They are still blood relatives with Jong Kook while Ji Hyo was only related by marriage.

 

With the case of her sister’s in-laws, before the marriage, the in-laws were good to Ji Hyo’s sister to the point their own daughter got jealous. And after the marriage, every time her sister got into a fight with his brother, the mother-in-law will retaliate and say that her sister is a bad wife. In short, no matter what, family is always family, and the in-law will be an outsider.

 

Instead of going straight to their bookshop, Ji Hyo DMed her best friend, Kim Go Eun aka Byul, that she will go back before class is over. She should go to her sister and let her know that she will move out.

 

Upon arriving at her sister’s house, “Why are you back this early, Ji Hyo? Is the bookshop closed today?”

 

“I’ll go when the students are out of their class. Is Joon awake yet?” Kim Joon was Ji Hyo’s nephew.

 

“Not yet. Of course, it won’t be this quiet if he’s awake.” Sun Bin answered while hanging clothes on the balcony.

 

“Ji Hyo, your brother-in-law is not kicking you out. He is just simply having a lot of stress.”

 

Ji Hyo’s brother-in-law has a high-earning job at his firm. Sun Bin met him during college and they went to work at the same company and later got married. After their marriage, the man told Sun Bin that she should just stay at home and rest and he will take care of her. Believing that, Sun Bin quit her job and soon gave birth to Joon. After, she had no time to dress up and just managed to care for their child and do houseworks. Sun Bin did not thought of watching her figure, nor could she leave her routine and return to work. After three years, Sun Bin became an overweight and unkempt housewife with nothing to spare for herself.

 

Ji Hyo is five years younger than Sun Bin. Their parents passed away from a vehicular accident when they were still a child. Since then, they only have each other. The compensation from their parents’ mishap woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter