I'm in Love

Love Alarm: When the Flowers Bloom

“You were so brave and chose me, for me that is enough.” White Rose confessed to Jasmine, holding onto her hand.

 

“Thank you.”

 

White Rose held onto her hand and reassured her. “I like you very very much.”

 

Jasmine smiled, “I like you more, I’ve liked you since the beginning.

 

“I love you,” White Rose confessed.

 

I’ll be waiting for you…Jasmine thought in her mind.

 

..


 

Seunghee-ah…

 

I know what you have to do….

 

I know you won’t hurt me.

 

Let’s be together after the show.

 

Jasmine received the text messages from White Rose, she finished meeting with the production team.

 

They convinced her to choose a man.

 

The team discussed the chemistry between her and White Rose. “It would be safer than sorry to pick a male candidate, Seunghee-ssi.” The head producer proposed.

 

“And if I refuse?” Seunghee challenged.

 

The production team fell into silence and looked at the head producer. “Seunghee-ssi, we just want to keep the ratings high and viewers on the edge of their seats. What you and Hyoeun-ssi do after, that’s between the two of you.”

 

“Hyoeun…” Seunghee whispered.

 

White Rose’s real name.

 

So they are telling me to win? Seunghee thought to herself.

 

“I will choose a male participant then.” She decided.

 

..

 

Jasmine chose Deer and won ten million won.

 

She didn’t feel right holding onto his hand. “And cut!” The Love Alarm staff yelled out and Jasmine sighed in relief.

 

“You should go to her now,” Deer smiled at her, his smile not reaching his eyes. Jasmine nodded her head and saw White Rose exiting the banquet hall.

 

She held onto her gown, Jasmine started to run and called out,”Hyoeun-ssi!”

 

Turning around, she smiled lovingly, “Seunghee unnie.”

 

Seunghee smiled back at her, Hyoeun called her by her real name. She was now standing in front of Hyoeun and held onto both her hands. “The show is finally over, Hyoeun-ah.”

 

“Will you be mine, Hyoeun?” Jasmine asked her bravely.

 

Hyoeun smiled and had tears in her eyes, “I would love to be yours, Seunghee.” Jasmine had tears in her eyes and she was caught off guard with a pair of lips on hers. Closing her eyes, Jasmine kissed her back.

 

Pulling away, Hyoeun placed her forehead against Seunghee’s.

 

Their love finally bloomed.

 

..

 

Epilogue

 

Seunghee was on her way to Hyoeun’s apartment, so she decided to buy a bouquet of white roses and jasmines for her. She rang the doorbell and heard the barking of Hyoeun’s dog, she smiled and felt excited to see her girlfriend.

 

The door opened, revealing a smiling Hyoeun and her dog.

 

Seunghee greeted her with a kiss, “These are for you, love.”

 

“Aw, thank you honey.” Hyoeun ushered Seunghee in her apartment. “What are our plans for today?” She asked Seunghee.

 

“I have a lot prepared, love.” Seunghee smiled, as she put down the bouquet and hugged Hyoeun behind.

 

Hyoeun hummed in delight, loving Seunghee’s embrace.

 

Seunghee is happy to have Hyoeun in her arms.

 

The two held onto each other and they were so happy to be together.



 

A/N: Here it is, I was not ready to see the results of the show and made my own ending! Very happy to see them interact on Instagram and they seem really happy. Please comment on what you think and thank you for reading!