Betting Everything

Love Alarm: When the Flowers Bloom

Jasmine looked at her appearance in the vanity mirror and let out a shaky breath.

 

It was finally the date with White Rose.

 

She was hoping to confess to White Rose about her feelings towards her. “You can do this, Jasmine.” She affirmed herself in the mirror.

 

You can do this, Jeon Seunghee.

 

..

 

She volunteered to drive them to the dock and she was having trouble staying focused on the road, Jasmine would be distracted by White Rose’s beauty. She made eye contact with her briefly and White Rose smiled, “Eyes on the road, you.”

 

Jasmine cleared and gripped on the wheel.

 

Arriving at their destination, the two exited the car and Jasmine held onto White Rose’s hand to board the luxurious yacht. White Rose popped open a champagne bottle, pouring the both of them a glass and gave one to Jasmine.

 

“Thank you, Jangmi-ah.”

 

They clinked their glasses together, then took a sip of the champagne. “The view is so beautiful,” White Rose smiled, looking out at the sea.

 

“It is…”

 

Jasmine wasn’t looking at the ocean view and only looked at White Rose.

 

..

 

The long-haired woman was internally punching herself, she confessed to White Rose at least four times while they were on their date. She wasn’t sure if White Rose just saw her as a friend or if she was just that innocent and pure.

 

Jasmine was determined.

 

Determined to confess her feelings tonight.

 

Their time on the yacht concluded and the two women were on their way to the restaurant by the pier. They ordered their drinks, Jasmine was starting to feel more nervous.

 

“I thought you might feel uncomfortable so you became cautious.” Jasmine paused. “I think I’m a person who lacks courage.”

 

Twenty seconds of bravery


For more than I thought, I’m shocked because you care for me so much,” White Rose responded back

 


“Because I like you.” Jasmine stood firm once again.

 

“I like you now too.” Jasmine confessed yet again

 

White Rose smiled and looked at her, “I’m shy.”

 

If only I had more courage, I would have rang your love alarm” Jasmine looked at White Rose sincerely, whereas White Rose nodded her head.

 

If only I had more courage, would it be different for us now?

 

Jasmine took a small breath in,”I went straight towards you…”

 

White Rose put a hand on her chest with that radiant smile,”I’m a bit flattered.”

 

“You are?” Jasmine asked her, then grabbed her phone.

 

“Should I show you something more heart fluttering?”

 

White Rose asked,”What is it?” She flashed her a confused look,”You have something”. Jasmine bit her lip and opened her phone, typing the message.

 

“Look at this.” Jasmine motioned her over to read the message.

 

White Rose, I like you.

 

White Rose was taken aback and gasped, still looking at Jasmine. “I sent you this message.” Jasmine told her, all of the bravery and courage left her body. She didn’t meet with White Rose’s eyes this time.

 

“So that’s why…”

 

“You don’t have to answer my confession right away, I just wanted to let you know,” Jasmine closed her phone and downed her beverage. “I really had a great time, Jangmi. I think I’ll be leaving first…” Jasmine got up from her chair.

 

“Arraseo, let’s go back together.” White Rose got up to be by her side.

 

Jasmine didn’t reach out to White Rose’s hand this time.

 

..

 

A week passed and Jasmine is still waiting on White Rose’s response. She had one song on repeat, Betting Everything by Royal Pirates, and she only thought of White Rose.

 

https://youtu.be/pums3vO-5KQ

 

I'm gonna hold on

I don't want give you up

I'm betting everything that

I have got on you and me

Honey you're the only one

I could never let you go

I already lost it all if I can't make you see

I'll do anything to win you back for good


 

I'm betting everything

I'm betting everything

Ooohhh


 

My life was black and white

But you came and colored in my everything

And I don't want to be blind

But without you there is nothing I can see


 

Oh the price

I pay it everyday

I am wearing myself thin

But I can't stop

I need you

 

She was on her way to meet Deer when she received a notification from her phone. Jasmine opened her phone and looked at the notification.

 

One love alarm.

 

Jasmine looked up from her phone and saw White Rose coming around the corner. She started to tear up as White Rose approached her.

 

She was very happy to see White Rose.



 

A/N: Here it is! I would have written this the other day, but I was sick ;-; I admire White Rose’s courage to ring Jasmine’s love alarm. I would try to add more dialogue between the two of them but it's hard to find English subs ;-; Gosh I love them so much. Please comment on what you think!!