Heart Pounding

Love Alarm: When the Flowers Bloom

The moment Jasmine laid eyes on White Rose, she knew she had to pursue her. She is absolutely beautiful.

 

Her doe-like eyes, luscious brown locks, and soft smile.

 

Heol… Jasmine thought to herself.

 

She had to remember to send a heart to one of the random men in the room, she scanned to see Tinkerbell who had a great eye smile. Jasmine had to admit that he was pretty cute too, not cute as White Rose.

 

Jasmine had to play this game correctly, not through these silly hearts on a phone app, but through her actions for White Rose to win her affection.

 

..

 

Seunghee knew she was always attracted to men or women, dated boys in high school and she started to explore her uality in college where she went on dates with women. She was having trouble looking for love-some men and women only wanted one thing.

 

They just wanted to hook up with her.

 

No feelings, just feelings of lust towards her.

 

After volunteering in the Philippines, she decided to apply for the dating show, Love Alarm Clap! Clap! Clap!. It would be another chance for her to find love and decided to go by the name Jasmine like the Disney Princess from the movie Aladdin.

 

Now she hopes that she can make a connection towards someone on the show.

 

..

 

Jasmine started to fall hard for White Rose as filming progressed.

 

She tried to forfeit the banana boat game against White Rose, she was still cute even though Jasmine was getting her beat with a pillow.

 

The way White Rose showed her dancing for the participants and she told her, “I even recorded you, it was a beautiful performance.”

 

From their talks alone in the empty dorm and how they held hands rollerblading, Jasmine decided to be bold when the participants played drinking games.

 

She has the opportunity to give White Rose a quick kiss on the cheek and sit next to her.

 

Jasmine didn’t know if it was the liquid courage or her twenty seconds of bravery.

 

..

 

It was now time to pick dates.

 

Jasmine denied the date with Deer and sat back down.

 

It was now White Rose’s turn.

 

“Please step forward if you want to have a 1:1 date with White Rose.”

 

Jasmine took in a deep breath, twenty seconds of bravery, and stood in front of White Rose. Jasmine saw the small smile from White Rose and looked at the host.

 

“Jasmine-nim, you stepped forward, is that correct?” He asked her.

 

“Yes,” Jasmine said with conviction.

 

To be honest, this all started because I also had feelings for White Rose. I think if I met with Rose to clear everything up and be honest about everything. It will do good for Rose and I.

 

“White Rose, will you be going on a 1:1 date with Jasmine?” The host asked White Rose.

 

She looked the other way, not wanting to meet the gaze from the other participants. She is waiting for White Rose’s answer.

 

“Yes.”

 

Jasmine felt her heart flutter, she said yes!

 

White Rose glanced over to her and smiled, Jasmine was having a hard time containing her excitement. “Congratulations, Jasmine and White Rose have now become a couple.” The host announced to the other participants with little applause.

 

White Rose now had to pick how many hearts to give up for their date. “I’ll spend it all on ticket E.” Jasmine’s eyes widened, seven hearts?

 

“Seven hearts?” The host repeated and gasps were heard around the room.

 

White Rose went all in.

 

They were told about the details of their luxury date and White Rose held onto her, where Jasmine grabbed her hand.

 

Jasmine hoped that White Rose felt the same way and hoped that love bloomed between them.




 

A/N: Ah I’m obsessed with Jasmine and White Rose. I admire Jasmine’s bravery for her to stand up to go on a date with Rose. Her background is purely fictional and hoping for the best of the Flower Couple!! I know Jasmine wanted to have the name from the Disney movie, but I started to see her name as a flower. Both roses and jasmines will be incorporated as the show progresses! Please comment and tell me what you think!!