Chapter 5

T.O.P in LOVE with BOM??

"Mummy! That leaves tickled my hand!" a kid said.

 

"Daddy! I want to be on your shoulder!" another said.

 

"Aigoo. There's so much kid here. I don't think I suit here. Let me change my clothes. It's sticky already." I said.

 

I forgot that I never brought my clothes that means I have to buy it here. They sell some dress and shirts too. It's a cart. I think I should look at the dress cart and buy a short with a dress.

 

"Hello, Miss. What do you want?" a sales lady asked me.

 

"Do you have any dark blue dress?" I asked her back.

 

"Apparently, yes. Here it is." the lady hand me a dress.

 

 

"Ah, thanks. Do you have any black shorts, plain one?" I ask and she handed me one after looking for it.

 

"Thanks. Hope you come again!" the sales lady said.

 

"I sure will. Just to buy the dress." I said back and went to the toilet to change.

 

"Agh. I feel more refreshed now." I said and went out of the cubicle.

 

"I feel so thirsty and a bit hungry. I wonder is there any cafe here?" I said as I looked around.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xlAUtbu7Ug > Big Bang Cafe

 

There's even a life performance. I order my Ice Coffee Espresso double shot with cheesecake. The MC introduce the song and group who are going to sing. Luckily I seat nearest to the stage. I look at painting stalled at the bar. The bar has a pure feeling to it. Suddenly the lights dimmed and a group popped up.

 

"I remember when you walk in that door, sit down on that chair." I looked up and saw Tabi!

 

As if in T.O.P. Next I saw Jiyong. How come he's here so early?