Chapter 2

T.O.P in LOVE with BOM??

"Bommie ah, don't be mad at me? Please? I did it for your own good." Dara said as she backed away from me who is fuming.

 

Apparently, she did tell appa about the incident! More worse is that, she told appa I was kicked. Now, appa told me to take taekwando, judo and martial arts. But actually it was great because I look more fitter than Dara and I look more healthier. I also made a pact with appa. If I get on the black belt in taekwando, he have to let me do anything I want. Cos, he don't let me go out without our chaffeur. But still, he made Jae Mi get lost of this school and her father too. I'm not the type of person who will give up something for someone's eduation. Education is important as it will determine your job in the future.

 

"Excuse me? Are you Park Bom?" a blue haired guy asked.

 

"Yes. You are?" I asked him back, it seems like I remember him somewhere.

 

"Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun. Or call me T.O.P. Are you okay? I heard you were kick on the stomach." he asked gently. Such a gentleman.

 

"Tabi? What a weird name. Sorry. I'm okay. It's just kicks right? There's nothing to worry about, Tabi." I said back with my weird pronouncation that pronounce TOP as Tabi.

 

"Tabi? It's cool. Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, Bom and Dara. Nice to meet you, bye." Tabi said while bowing.

 

"Ouh. Ne. Take care, Tabi shi." I said while bowing to him.

 

Once his gone from the place, I look back and saw Dara waving at me. This girl, she doesn't know who is Park Bom. It's okay. I feel like eating ice cream. Urm, specifically, sweet corn ice cream. Where is it? Ouh, I want to go to the toilet. Urgent! I went to one of the cubicle and do my thing. I am wearing a red strap heel, black skinny jeans and light pink crop shirt.

 

"Yah, have you heard about Park Bom? She's becoming more popular. She can be our home coming queen you know." the first voice said.

 

"Andwae! Sooyoung is the perfect doll. Bom is just fake." second voice said.

 

"Sooyoung is the fake one. Park Bom reduce her make up and still have fresh skin. Sooyoung skin is dry. Bom have more nicer voice. I heard, Seunghyun oppa likes Bom." the first voice said.

 

"Jinjja? Daebak! Sooyoung unnie have no chance. Anyway, they both suit the blue hair." the second one said.

 

Both of the voice left the washroom. So, she's being compared with Sooyoung from class senior 2? I'm in class senior 1, she should be class senior 2. It's okay Bommie ah. They just looked at your doll like leg.

 

"Bom? Where are you?" Mr Kim asked when I answered my phone.

 

"School. Wae?" i asked back.

 

"Can you go to Leo Botique? Your family is invited to go to a ball. I need you to dress up fast cos the ball will start on 8 sharp." Mr Kim said.

 

"Ouhkay. Bye." I replied and hang up.

 

I went there taking taxi and went inside. There, I saw Dara and Jiyong getting ready. I went in and picked a few dress.

 

 

Which one should I wear to compliment my hair with it? I think the white is the prettiest. I better change fast. It's 6PM right now. I need to go home and have to do my makeup. Aish. I better zip my dress up. Ah. Finish.

 

"Bom ah! Palli! We have to do our own hair and makeup!" I heard Dara shouting outside.

 

"Okay! I need to pick my bag. Let's go!" I said while putting on my shades.

 

"Mr Kim? Where are you? We've finish already." Dara said through the phone.

 

"Okay. There he is. Bye!" Dara said before hanging up.

 

Dara dress is this as she doesn't need to find a guy as she have Jiyong with her! Not fair! Here I am, at my room, putting on my makeup.

Dara's dress:

 

Now, I look at the clock. It's 7:00 PM! Wow. Time sure fly fast.

 

"Bommie ah! We need to go! NOW!" appa knocked my door.

 

"Wait! I need to put on my perfume, shoes and clutch. There, kaja!" I said while locking my room door.

 

My shoes and clutch

 

Dara shoes and clutch