Our Future

T.O.P in LOVE with BOM??

"Do you, Choi Seung Hyun take Park Bom as your wife?" the priest asked.

 

"I do." he said back while smiling at me.

 

"Do you, Park Bom, take Choi Seung Hyun as your husband?" the priest asked me.

 

I feel all eyes on me including Tabi's. I took a deep breath before saying the two magical words.

 

"Any protests?" the priest asked.

 

Calling once, twice, thrice. Now, I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

 

All that happens so fast that I could not capture every moment of it. Many cameras were present to celebrate our memorable moment.

 

"Omma!" the kids said to me as I went out of the car.

 

"Kids!" I said to them and hugged them.

 

I heard a chuckle behind and I turn. I saw Tabi oppa carrying our baby, Sooyoung. Aigoo, I think I totally forgot about her.

 

"You don't miss appa is it?" Tabi said as the dragged me away to show me their new home.

 

Their old home apparently burn down because of some careless nanny that was fired. This children were panicked stricken when they thought they didn't have any house to live in. I was informed of this and I asked Tabi oppa if we can build a new home. He said that while they build their new home, the kids will be staying with us. That was when I was 2 weeks pregnant and I didn't know that. Only on the third month, I out suddenly while playing with the kids, that I know I am pregnant 3 months. Now, Sooyoung is my second child while Jong Hun is my first child, a boy, now nearly middle school.

 

"Omma! Appa! You don't miss me too is it?" Jong Hun went out from a car and run towards me and Tabi.

 

"Aigoo. We sure have many child? Right... Eh, oppa?" I looked around and saw Tabi oppa playing with the kids at the slide.