Chapter 1

T.O.P in LOVE with BOM??

"Bom ah, you have to change your clothes. It's dirty." Dara said as she touched her sister clothes.

 

"Ne. Do you have an extra t-shirt?" Bom asked.

 

"I only have my t-shirt and my shorts. Nah, you wear it." Dara said as she chuckled.

 

Dara knows that Park Bom didn't like revealing outfits but too bad, she have to wear it.

 

"Ouh man. I'll take a bath first. Can you tell the teacher I'll be a litle late for class? Thanks." Bom said as she slide on the locker bathrooms.

 

Flashback:

"Yah! Why didn't you do my homework?" Jae Mi asked.

 

Jae Mi is known for her stupidness, braveness and of course iness. But students didn't dare to say it to her as her father is one of the funder of the school.

 

"I'm sorry. Yesterday, I slept late that i didn't have time to do my own homework. I went to the church to pray for my father's well being." Bom explained as she knows Jae Mi will scold her if she didn't explained.

 

"Ish! Next time tell me!" after saying that, Jae Mi gave Bom a slap on her cheek, right on time, a blue haired guy popped up.

 

"Why did you slap her?" the blue haired guy asked.

 

"She never did my homework, Seunghyun oppa." Jae Mi stuttered while backing away.

 

"Who is she? Your dog is it? And my name is not Seunghyun. It's T.O.P! Understand? If I see you lay hand on her, I'm gonna kill you and I mean it," T.O.P says before going off to football.

 

"How dare you get me scolded infront of everybody in the morning?!" Jae Mi shrieked.

 

Jae Mi called her friends and the attacked Bom. They pour rootbeer in Bom's hair and kick Bom's stomach.

 

"YAH! How dare you see her fight with Bom and never help her? SHAMELESS!" Dara suddenly popped out and fight Jae Mi. Jiyong, her fiance help her by handling the tougher girls.

 

"Dara ah! They just kicked my stomach, it's okay." Bom said as she tried to stand up.

 

"Watch out you guys! I'm going to tell our father, Mr Park Seung Ho. Serve you all right! He is the principal in this school!" Dara said before she helped Bom up and went towards the locker bathroom.

End of Flashback.

 

"It's okay. I'm gonna stay here and make sure you don't skip class for the whole day." Dara said as she sat down on a bench.

 

"Ouh. I try to be a little fast." Bom said and the water drain all the voices.

 

20 MINUTES LATER:

 

"Dara ah! Can you get me a towel? I forget to bring it inside." Bom said as her head stick out.

 

Dara handed Bom towel and decided to tease Bom.

 

"Bommie ah! 3-6-4!" Dara said as she did the shape.

 

"Yah!" Bommie said before she closed the door and laughed out loud.

 

"Are you girls done yet? Mr Kang is getting noisier waiting for you guys!" Jiyong suddenly popped out.

 

"Byuntae! Give her a minute! She's gonna look--" Dara stopped as she heard the bathroom door unlocked.

 

"y. Is she Park Bom?" Jiyong said while his lips.

 

"Yah!" Dara said before she pushed Jiyong out of the locker bathroom.

 

"Now let's go! Faster. Mr Kang is angry." Dara said as she run off.

 

Bom picked up her bag, throw her smelly and sticky clothes and run off to the class. She is wearing a baby blue blouse shirt and denim dark blue shorts. Her blue hair matches her blue outfit and she wear her dark grey sneaker. She looks out of the shop as she run off and wind was blowing her hair.

 

"Bommie ah. Palli!" Dara said and grip Bom's hand.

 

Finally they arrive before the class and the took a huge breathe before going in. The moment they step inside, murmurings were heard.

 

"Who is it?" Mr Kang asked.

 

"Park Bom.  Mian if we're late." Bom said as natural as possible.

 

"Yeah. Take a sit please." Mr kang said and started the lessons.