2.

Midnight Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mr. Kang offered you a job. I mean you, as an mc again along with someone. I don't know who the other guy is but I already accepted the offer.” Heechul's manager said as he sat down across from Heechul.

 

Heechul leaned his back and stared at his manager. 

 

“Knowing Mr. Kang, he'd probably chose a well known personality too. He wouldn't choose someone easily.” Heechul responded and started checking his phone.

 

Look where he is now; Heechul is already successful and earning the things he wants. He became a respectable mc, an actor and a blue chip in every variety shows. His schedule is jam packed and he likes it a lot.

 

He has been waiting for it this happen and now he's the happiest. 

 

But he already quit being an idol and just focusing on his personal life. He's thriving and relevant now not like before. 

 

It feels like he hit a jackpot! After quitting being an idol, Heechul focused on his plan b and he kept auditioning until someone saw his potential and that was all started.

 

His name is everywhere and he has a lot of fans too. He can finally feel his fame without bringing someone down. 

 

Although he already left, he was still in touch with his ex-group. They even worked together except for a one person.

 

“Exactly and the event is a year end celebration of a well known channel. He really wants to work with you along with that person.” He informed and Heechul bore his eyes on his phone; checking his social media account.

 

“I hope I can get along with him and don't make everything hard for us.” Heechul sighed.

 

“It would be better if the guy was—”

 

“That won't happen.” Heechul dismissed the topic and shook his head in disbelief.

 

Even though his manager never mentioned someone's name, he knew who he was talking about. 

 

It was already 5 years ago since he left the group and left the person he loved; it was a hard decision to make but Heechul still did it without hesitating.

 

Heechul wanted to grow alone and he felt if he stayed with the group and Jungsoo, everything wouldn't work out for him.

 

A selfish decision right? But Heechul couldn't handle the backlash he received when he was still part of the group.

 

When he did join for their comeback, people would say something about him and was being accused of not doing well.

 

He has his reason and he always explained everything to their fans to remind them again and again.

 

Even his own doctor asked him to sit out and just focus on the process of his healing. 

 

As he grows older, his leg keeps getting weak and the pain is getting worse if he keeps forcing himself.

 

The bad news is, if he keeps forcing himself, he might not able to walk anymore. 

 

After hearing about it, Heechul started working hard and doing his best to make his name to be heard by the public and it indeed works. 

 

When he left them, Heechul received a lot of opportunities and made his name shine.

 

Producers saw his potential and after that, he had been receiving offers from them. 

 

He got distracted when his phone started ringing. When Heechul saw the caller, he answered it immediately.

 

“Why are you calling me?”

 

“Let's hang out!”

 

“Hae, it's already 1 am for fake s—”

 

“We missed you so much.”

 

Heechul was taken a back after what Donghae said. He paused a bit and laughed... awkwardly. 

 

“You silly! You keep coming here tho.”

 

“Because I miss you that's why I keep going there. Also, they missed you too.”

 

“....”

 

“All of us are here uhh except Jungsoo hyung. He's so busy these days so it's impossible for him to go here. Hyung, let's hang out.”

 

“Text me the address and I'll come right away.”

 

When they hung up the call, Heechul immediately received the message and gave the exact address. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter