5.—[END]

Midnight Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heechul's Pov

 

“He replaced you with a woman.”

 

It keeps repeating the same thing in my mind. It's been a weeks since Jungsoo announced his wedding and later night, we would see each other again for the year end event. 

 

I wanted to be happy for Jungsoo and to his future wife but it made me think of us when we were still together.

 

Out of nowhere, Jungsoo changed his mind and decided to marry a woman. 

 

He did propose to me before but I was a self centered and refused to marry him. 

 

It pains me a lot to think that he proposed to me but ended up marrying woman. It felt like, I wasn't enough—that the one he's been wanting to is a woman and not really a man.

 

He replaced me and it was okay but he replaced me with a woman—in the end he decided to stand up on his own and change his path. I think he really wants to build a family; with a wife and his own blooded kids.

 

I was just an experiment; trying to find himself because he was confused about himself..

 

Well, we both benefit from the relationship of us—i broke his heart, he somehow used me as an experiment and he too, broke my heart.

 

I've been receiving a lot of calls from my friends because they were aware of my past relationship with Jungsoo. Maybe just like me, they are also shocked. 

 

I still have time to rest but I just can't. My mind is too clouded and it's giving me headache.

 

I forced myself to sleep and it did work. 

 

 

“Stay in the dressing room, okay? I will call you once they need you there.” My manager said as he left me alone in the dressing room.

 

I already arrived and just waiting for Jungsoo to arrive. Yes, we shared a one room.

 

Just a moment, the door opened and it was Jungsoo. He was wearing a nice navy blue suit and his hair was brushed up. It looks neat and it suits him well. 

 

“Hi.” Jungsoo greeted me so I smiled at him as an answer. He went to his chair and sat down.

 

While me? looking myself at the mirror and trying to hold back my tears.

 

“You look good tonight.”

 

“So you are.”

 

Long awkward silence...

 

“Heechul, i personally want to invite you to my—”

 

“I-i can't.” I immediately cut him off and my eyes were all over him.

 

I know, my boldness surprised him and I could see that in his face but I just couldn't understand why would he want me to be there.

 

“Why? Our members will be there and you should too.”

 

“Soo, can you hear yourself? Why would I want myself to be there? You ing used me.”

 

“I what? I used you? Why are you accusing me like that?!”

 

I stood up and tried to escape from this suffocating place but Jungsoo was fast and pulled me back.

 

“I'm not done talking to you.” Jungsoo said and tightly held my wrist to prevent me from escaping.

 

“I don't want to talk to you. I'm done with this and let me go!” I yelled at him and tried to pull my hand back away from his. 

 

“No. You accused me of something I've never did.” Jungsoo said and sounded offended by what I've said.

 

I looked down and refused to look at him because I felt so betrayed and I couldn't understand why? Why I felt this way when I shouldn't have?

 

“We broke up but not in a good terms because I wanted you to stay but you pushed me away. When you asked for your freedom, you've had it. When you said you wanted to grow alone, I let yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter