3.

Midnight Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Let's settle down. I think it would be better if we could plan everything for our future.” Jungsoo said. Heechul shut his eyes off up as they were curled up in bed while Jungsoo was enjoying the warmth of his lover in his arms.

 

“Are you dead serious? That ain't funny, Soo.” Heechul responded to him.

 

“I'm serious about it. We're getting older and we should plan everything. Let's get married, build a happy family and life. If we settle down everything for good, we can also quit being a celebrity and stay away from the public eye. Let's live a normal life along with our future family.” Jungsoo replied.

 

Heechul remained silent for a while and had to think twice. It seemed like Jungsoo already planned everything for them without asking his opinion on it. Hearing everything from Jungsoo makes him flustered and overthink.

 

He wasn't ready yet and the topic of marriage never crossed his mind. He was busy thinking about his own future—it felt like he was running out of time and marriage wasn't the best idea.

 

“Let's just sleep. I'm tired, so you are. Let's talk about this again.” Heechul said, trying to end the topic. He looked up at Jungsoo and forced a smile.

 

“You always try to escape from this topic.” Jungsoo sighed. Of course he noticed it and he had no choice but ended the topic too. 

 

He could see how hesitant Heechul was, everytime they would talk about marriage. Jungsoo wanted to settle down for good and start a new life with him but it seems like Heechul has another plan. 

 

Jungsoo was ready to give up his life for Heechul but sadly, Heechul wasn't ready to do the same.

 

 

“Let's end this, Soo.” Heechul said and the man turned around to meet his eyes.

 

It was unreadable and emotionless. Heechul was standing behind Jungsoo, facing his back and it was Jungsoo's free day so he decided to spend time with Heechul.

 

He wanted to help Heechul because these days, his lover seemed so down and his career has a big impact on him. It felt like it was a big problem for Heechul so he wanted to give him the best day of his life.

 

Sometimes they did talk about it and Heechul would vent out his unsaid thoughts and troubles with his lover while Jungsoo would soothe the pain and negativity away.

 

Sometimes it did work but most of the time, it wasn't helping Heechul at all.

 

Jungsoo understand his frustrations and feelings. They've known each other since when they were in 20's.

 

But sometimes he did wish that he could help Heechul and make him stay with him and with the members. 

 

“What?” Jungsoo looked straight into his eyes. 

 

“Let's end this.” Heechul repeatedly said.

 

Jungsoo approached him but Heechul stepped back and tried to distance himself from Jungsoo. 

 

“Hey let's talk, okay? Why are you saying these things? It ain't funny.”

 

“I'm dead serious tho. I want to end everything between us.” Heechul firmly said.

 

Jungsoo stopped approaching Heechul and just stood in the middle of the living room. His eyes were still on Heechul and the other man never took off his eyes from Jungsoo. There was no emotion in his eyes and he wasn't even laughing nor smiling.

 

Jungsoo felt a loud pang inside his chest and his head started aching. Everything seemed so blurry and his world felt like wanting to collapse.

 

What they've shared and built together, was slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter