1.

Midnight Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I bought your favorite ice cream while I was on my way here.” Jungsoo said as he raised the plastic bag he had in his hand.

 

“I'm not in the mood to eat something sweet. I feel so depressed.” Heechul sighed and bore his eyes on somewhere else. 

 

Heechul just arrived first in time as Jungsoo did. He wasn't really in the mood for everything especially when he kept failing to his audition for an Mc position. 

 

He thought he did a good job but the position was offered to someone else.

 

Aside from being an idol, Heechul also want to do something else and challenge himself because he knows, he can do better than being stuck with his idol image. 

 

After his accident, he barely joined or participated in his group activities. He refused to be involved with them because he felt like he was a big burden. 

 

He couldn't dance anymore like he used to, he couldn't perform on stage in front of their fans, he couldn't travel with a long hour of flight because sitting for so long was painful for his leg and in a blink of an eye, his dream shattered into a pieces.

 

He needs to do well in other things related to the showbiz industry if he can't comeback as an idol anymore. He badly needs to do well for this.

 

“Mint chocolate ice cream can make you feel better tho.” Jungsoo said and approached him with a gentle smile on his face.

 

“No. It's not gonna help me at all.” Heechul firmly said and turned to the other side, trying to avoid Jungsoo.

 

Jungsoo was different from Heechul. 

 

If Heechul keeps failing, Jungsoo never fails. 

 

He was the spotlight. A good leader of their group, A respectable artist and mc and lastly, many producers want to work with him also a well known person in showbiz industry. They wanted Jungsoo so bad because they could see how hard working the man was.

 

They kept offering him a position along with a well known personality while Heechul? He needs to audition for that position. 

 

“What's bothering you? You know that you are doing well so please, don't be sad. You can try again until you get what you want.” Jungsoo said, caressing his arms to calm his nerves.

 

“I did my best and people there were giving me a good feedback about me but in the end, they gave the position to others.” Heechul said and he could feel how disappointed Heechul was.

 

“Then that's the good start. At least you know that some people appreciate your passion and your hard work on it. You just need to keep holding on until they give what you really deserve.” Jungsoo responded.

 

“I'm already tired, Jungsoo. I can't even stand on stage because of that accident. If I could turn back the time, I would definitely do it in a beat.” Heechul began and turned to see Jungsoo.

 

His eyes were getting wet and was about to break down in front of his long time boyfriend.

 

“That accident ruined my dream. You know how much I love being an idol but now, I can't even do what I really want to do without feeling the pain of my leg. I feel so usele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter