Scars and stars

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minnie

At this rate I can't go back to work anymore, I usually did not pay any attention to the looks I get from the people around me at work but, I am becoming conscious cause now I know the reason behind those stares, I am not blaming anyone, I mean its understandable, if I were in their places I would be swearing instead of staring. Unlike the looks and the impression I leave on people, I may seem like the most unserious person in the room. Still, I am not, the guilt is tripping me to the core and I don't even know what I am going to do further but one thing's for sure that I am not going to work there anymore, at least for today I guess. I stayed at home today no wonder I didn't get any call regarding my sudden absence, then again as if there's anyone who cares about me there, I snuggle my legs under my sheets, I woke up to the emptiness of our home wishing me the best good morning it can but my mood can't get any worse seeing my home empty the first thing in the morning but my mom never fails to show her attention in the little things she does for me, I see my favorite croissants with the cold chocolate coffee sitting on the table with a note beside it which says ......

 

Good morning sweetie ...

you have been down lately, 

And I know we have been busy with our things lately, U know U can cry in front of me, I cleaned your poop when u were 2 ...

hope this breakfast can help you cheer up ..........

with love, Mom 

 

For some reason, this note kinda helped me feel better, I ate a stomach-filling breakfast which felt like years since I had one, and I spent my time browsing through Instagram, I open Kyung Soo's story he posts about his entire life there, then I see he's in a car with Sehun which makes me wonder about what they are up to, so I dail for Kyungsoo, "I miss my sweet sleep in your car, this idiot here is such a pain in my , not letting me sleep" he rants as soon as he picks up the call "shut up" I hear a faint voice of Sehun in the background, I laugh in response "having fun? " Kyungsoo asks " I mean you never take leave from your work, so what makes you skip today?" he asks "I wanted to sleep in" I reply, I am thankful that he didn't press on that anymore "Rest well," he says "Where are you guys ??" I ask "We are on our way to an important meeting," he says in a bored tone "Oh, Okay you guys carry on," I say "Okay then, let's hang out later," he says before hanging up. 

I end up sleeping the whole afternoon, Unlike morning I woke up to my mom cleaning my room "What are you doing?" I ask as I rub my eyes for clear vision "Cleaning your room while I am cleaning the house" she says while arranging things on my study table, "come on fresh up, let's dine together"  she continues "Amy is going to be home tonight, she has some reunion tomorrow" she says as she was leaving my room "And, there will some of your father's guests so don't come at me for not telling you in advance" with that I was left alone, "of course".

By the time I get into our dining hall, I see Amy helping my mom in setting up things, and my dad admiring his vintage alcohol set up "Hey sissy, messy" Amy greets me as soon as she saw me "Am I the only one, who's thinking that we are seeing each other way more than the usual" I wanted to "Not at all" I hear the most annoying voice on this earth coming behind me and I turn to the last person I want to see at this moment its Lee ing Jonghyun "I feel the same Minnie, Not complaining though" he says with a disgusting wink "hello aunty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter