Cliche

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minnie

Everything was going well, With Greta being back here I have been dying to spend my time with her, I have lots of things to share with her but with Kyungsoo tagging along with us along with Sehun sometimes making things difficult for me, it's not like I hate being with them but I have been spending my time only with them since the past 6 months but I can't avoid the fact that she's very close with Kyungsoo too and it's explainable cause they used to have same classes and I have been shipping each other since the day they first met but I guess it's just me anyways that was not the problem, the problem is me, and I am the one with problems and also now I don't want to talk about them to anyone anymore if everything was going well with me I would have got my solution from Greta by now, But now I don't want a solution from anyone, maybe this is my sign to stop getting my solutions from Greta or my sis Amy. 

Anyways yesterday was fun, after the conversation with Sehun we went back and I consumed a lot of alcohol and I was too drunk to know the later part but yeah I had too much fun that I woke up with a terrible headache thank god Amy is a medical student and now she is an intern in one of the well-known hospitals Yonsei group of hospitals. Without her, I would have been on news today with the headline 'A young lady died because of hangover' She made me her very own recipe for hangover soup and now I feel like I am alive "Who told you to drink in the first place, you are a lightweight and you know that" Amy starts to nag me "I met Greta yesterday" I said "I know you guys called me after getting drunk and You even cried saying that you are missing me" with that I spit the soup out of my mouth "you guys are impossible" she sighs before leaving the dining room, my mom enters the dining room "Hope she does well with her interview " she mumbles to herself before grabbing her breakfast "yeah" I say "you have any bookings today ?" I ask her, "Yeah, it's wedding season" She replies, my mom's a designer "I better hurry up," she says before stuffing her face with the food "Mom you better slow down," I say "Hmm" she replies and leaves hurriedly before shouting "we have a party to attend tonight, you better come, cause your dad is hoping to see you there" she closes the door with that.

I spend the whole day alone at my home doing absolutely nothing but bingeing on some series that I have been dying to watch, due to my inconsistent schedule these days I didn't find time for myself which is as important as taking breathe for me I hear my phone rings suddenly, scaring the out of me, it says incoming call from Beakhyun, this time I can't avoid his call cause its weekend and I can't possibly escape this time saying I am busy cause that would be too obvious so I decide to pick up the call "hey, sunbae!!" though I ignored him and I am feeling guilt enough cause there's nothing wrong in his side all he did was to offer me to work for him but my indecisive can't seem to process it and come to one conclusion so I try to be as bubbly as I can be "hey, Minnie I guess you officially completed your ghosting era by now?" he asks I can sense his sarcasm in his tone "I was just busy, I didn't mean to ghost on you" I say with the obvious guilt "hey, I was just kidding" he replies "you better be" I reply "so, what were you up to ?" he asks "netflix and chill" I say "Am i interrupting something?" he teases me "I was alone, I know its cliche but can't help it" I say as a matter of fact "just because something's cliche doen't mean it's not awesome" he replies making my heart skip a beat, typical Beakhyun thing to do " well, so lets do something cliche" I suggest "what is it?" he asks curiously "as an apology for making you feel like I have been ghosting you let me invite you for an event tonight to be my date what do you say?" I eagerly wait for his answer " I would never miss something awesome even if it's a cliche" he replies making me feel butterflies "okay then be a good date and pick me up at 7:00" I say "anything for you" he says before hanging up.

By the time My sister and my mom reach home, I start to get ready for which they are surprised cause usually I avoid most events that include my family but today was an exception cause Beakhyun will be my company "Mom I will be coming separately " I say to my mom "you gonna drive?" she asks "No, I have a date for tonight" I reply "okay fine but can I ask who's this guy?" she sits beside me asks cutely to get an answer from me, I don't give many details about anyone whom I am dating other than name until its very much serious, so my mom only knows the names of the guys I have dated in the past, "he's Beakhyun, nothing serious, just in the process of getting to know each other so wait for further details" I say while checking my final look for tonight "am I hot?" I ask my sister who's scrolling her phone while my mom is helping her pick the outfit "Hot enough to make your date propose to you then and there " she approves "Huh?" my mom suddenly catches her head and closes her eyes "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter