Nice to meet you..

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minnie 

(2014)

It's been one week since we moved into this new neighborhood, it was soo quiet, I am not complaining though. It was like we were the only family living in this nearby area, the houses beside us are being constructed and people are yet to come, I am so happy that I got to spend my time with my sister Amy, who is just two years younger than me though she behaves as if she is the elder one, Amy is 6th grade and she is the one who is parenting an 8th grader who is me, which makes me depend on her more and also makes me love her even more than anyone else in my family. Growing up together I didn't particularly use any journal cause I used to share everything with my sister I know it's cliche but I can't help it.

It was the day when I met him, the summer after my 8th grade,  I can't get that day out of my head. 

I was playing badminton with my sister in the empty place beside our house when suddenly I saw a new car passing through our street which intrigued us, my sister was so excited about having newcomers into the community which is exciting for her cause she is going to have new friends, I was excited too, Then I saw him, a boy who is the same age as me though he is taller than me and seems to be the who is helping his mom in moving their things into the house, he was considerate. we went to say the news to my mom and suddenly we heard our bell ring so I was the one who volunteered to open the door I saw him behind our door with something his mom wanted to share with our mom to let us know that they are moving into the house in our street though they are precisely not next to our house they are the second family in our community which practically made us interact more than often, That day my mom was the one who made the whole conversation and I was standing behind my mom peeking at him, and my mom decided to introduce me to him and he introduced himself to me "Hello, this is sehun" I did the same "hey! I am Minnie" he just smiled at me "Nice to meet you".

(NOW):

I just want to rip all the hair out of his head, I just wish him to disappear from my life seriously this idiot needs to get his act together, I Know it's typical Kyungsoo thing to annoy the hell out of me as first thing in the morning, No, I am the dumbest human alive for agreeing to go in the same vehicle to save the gas but let alone saving the gas I just want to reach on time to my office. Thank goodness I successfully avoided a murder today there he is " Thank the lor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter