Dealings and Healings

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

I don't want to change anything for anything, even if I had any chance to do so I would instead do the same thing I have been choosing all along cause I know the consequences. The effect she holds on me is insane cause even if I am drunk enough she can sober me up in a blink of an eye, And the fact that I can't afford to make any mistakes when I am around her, and if I do any mistake that will be my worst nightmare, she is such a pain in the I guess it runs in their family's bloodline and I have better things to deal with than dealing with her. But really Minnie is the only topic that makes me better at dealing with it on my own, cause things will be complicated if I didn't know how to deal with her. Well things are always complicated with her cause she is the person with many strings which are tangled up with mine and all I have been doing was to untangle them but obviously, I can't seem to do so, well in fact I think I know the reason but I can't seem to figure out why that reason being a complication, and the reason is of course: Minnie.

I woke up from my deep slumber with a dead- headache, by the time I am fully ready to wake up from my bed I check for my phone which suddenly starts to ring which makes my work much easier by the time I reach my phone it stops ringing which leaves a missed call from Minnie, of course, but I see my self smile before dialing her back, she picks her mobile with only one ring which confirms the fact that it's an emergency "Seh-Sehun" she says my name in between her hick-ups as if she's been crying which brings my blood pressure up "what? what happened? you crying ?" I ask anxiously "I have no idea what to do!!" she starts to wail "what the is wrong with you ?" I start to lose my cool "Can you meet me now ?" she asks me "yes, of course, come to our hangout, I'll be there in 5" I say before kicking off my blanket, I check the clock its 3'o clock in the morning which is a strange timing cause The last I talked with her was on the day when we had drinks with Kyungsoo and Greta, later that night we left with simple good nights and I haven't heard anything from her, its been 2 days. It's not anything new for us cause we have gone spent months without talking to each other and our later catch-up would remain the same. Our hangout is not a typical one, it is on the terrace of our community GYM where we used to spend our high school days hanging out together, that place is at first a neglected region but we made it our hang-out for our late-night meet-ups. 

By the time I reach the place she was not there, For a second I felt like its some kind of dream but my recent calls list seems to confirm that it was not a dream, I choose to wait but I start to lose my patience cause she ing called me while crying which is the biggest red flag and I can't wait to hear everything from her but as always she chooses to stay back and I swear to the god she shares everything to Kyungsoo and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter