coast. [e]

for u & mi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

drabble #1 // tightrope - michelle williams 

based from one of my favorite lines from a wlw book:

“Did you know,” Hannah says, surprising herself, “that being around you is my favorite thing in the world?”

 

- in medias res - 

 

“Did you know,” Minjeong starts, and Jimin looks at her so attentively, her eyes shining.

 

And she's thankful that she's still able to be aware of her surroundings, reminding herself how it's 2 am and her mom's already asleep, because she feels like screaming. How she wanted to tell Jimin every single good thing that she'd only felt because of her, because Jimin deserves to know them all.

 

“...That being around you is my favorite thing in the world?” Minjeong breathes.

 

Jimin smiles as she presses her own forehead against Minjeong's chest, wrapping her arms around her tiny waist. With all the years they have been together, Minjeong had always made sure to make her feel it.

 

And with the simple ever so familiar gesture, Minjeong can feel her own heart pounding so loudly, because Jimin's back... Jimin's here with her tonight. She could still feel her best friend's fears, with the way her body slightly trembles, but this time, Jimin doesn't turn away. Jimin doesn't let go, instead she pulls Minjeong closer.

 

"You are my favorite person, Minjeong." Jimin whispers, slowly and so gently.

 

And even with ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter