I can't stop this

Unexcepted Afair

"Yunho?" Jess asked me while cuddling up to my chest. We were at a movie alone but Changmin and Hara were a few seats across from us.

"Yes?" I said trying to focus on the movie instead of glancing at Changmin who was probably kissing Hara. Just the thought of it made me sick. I know I'm selfish but I want him to only kiss me and no one else.

"Nothing." Jess said moving out of my arms. I started to panic, had she seen me staring at Changmin? Had she seen him staring back? Omo, I was dead.

"No, tell me." I insteaded wanting to comfrim if I was right.

"It's just you've been spending a lot of time with Changmin and I understand guys need their time together or whatever but would it kill you to spend a weekend with me?" She asked now looking me in the eyes only I was busy trying to think of some excuse to tell her. I didn't want this relationship anymore, I wanted Changmin. But tell me how am I supposed to break that to her? She has never done anything to deserve that pain.

She has always been faithful to me, I'm the one being a jerk and cheating, but I can't help it. Everytime I see Changmin I feel like being by his side is the right place. I feel so patheic. Jess has never hurt me in anyway and I wore to her I'd never leave her broken hearten like the rest of those jerks did. I guess I am a jerk? I shook my head trying to focus on Jess instead of my own problems.

"So that's a no?" Jess asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes...wait! No! I mean I want to spend a weekended with you!" I blurted a little too loudly since I got dirty looks from other people in the theather.

After the movie was over Jess and Hara went back to their dorms so Changmin and I decide to go for a walk.

"So, you are spending the weekend with her?" Changmin asked sounding a little sad. Great! Now, I was hurting two people I care about! I am a horrible person!

"Yeah, I just couldn't say no. She should have someone better than me." I said but Changmin took it all the wrong way.

"So you mean she deserve someone better than you because you slept with a guy not only a guy but your best friend?! Is that it?! Are you really ashamed of me that much?!" Changmin snapped. I sighed not really knowing how to respond to that.

"No. That's not what I meant and you know it. I mean she never hurt me and I am hurting her, but the heart wants what the heart wants. I love you, Changmin. Please don't let anyone tell you differently. I'm sorry. I am just in a really bad mood. I'll leave now." I said walking away only to have him grab my wrist and pull me into a hug. I didn't really understand why I was so upset and I started crying. I gripped onto Changmin like I was about to fall off a cliff.

"I'm sorry for snapping, Yunho. Please don't cry. It's all going to be okay. You are an amazing person. Please don't say things like that anymore. I'm happy and luckly to have you in my life." Changmin said. I looked up at him through my tears and leaned forward giving him kiss on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist taking control again.

I loved him. And right now that's all that matter to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIrst off I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! >.< I was on spring break and I was in New York which is three hours ahead of my home state. So I was really not feeling up to updating. Plus I had to walk around all of new york city it felt like! So I am very sorry *bows*. I love you guys soo much thank you for waiting please comment and sub!! >.< Mianhae.

LiphzHall: I wonder too >:). Do you have any ideas? Maybe it will help me plan out how they break it to their girlfriends in a few chapters...I never said that ;).

Chris181: I am glad it's mine too! :D I wouldn't steal someone's story I'm too nice and I respect hard work :). And I agree AFF is better and i like that they tell you the story has been updated. And thanks :) I'll try to make them longer!

shine_confession: in a way I do too! >.< but then again I don't :). And yaya for not feeling bad for the homin together-nes *faints*

LuciferGirl97: Your also goofball is what I think too :D lol. Lol someone loves hot y homin time >:) so cute! Lol. Yunho keep tourching LuciferGirl97 with your charm I think she is falling for it ;).