Liar liar pants on fire

Unexcepted Afair

A week after the amazing get-away........

It was back to hidding our relationship. There were several times I wanted to tell Jess right then that I was in love with my best friend, but didn't. She would kill us both because she'd figure out that I had cheated on her. I was walking through the hallway when a hand caught my wrist pulling me into a dark room and locking the door. I was a little freaked out until I felt familar lips on mine dropping my stuff on the ground I pulled Changmin closer to me. His hands rubbing all over my body and mine making their way around his toned stomach.

I wanted him, I needed him so badly....

I sprang upwards sweat pouring down my face and something else pouring down my thiegh...uh oh. It was just a dream. I looked at the clock and it was three in the morning! I groaned shoving my head into my pillow. What was this! I wanted to be sleeping, although the dreams were nice it's just I wish they could be real right now!! Damn this secert relationship!

I sighed getting up out of bed and first cleaning myself up then getting some new sleep pants and grabbed my mesed up sheets and headed to the landuary room. I had no shirt on thinking nothing of it and my pants were pulled down just past my hip bone. You could see my tan line (AN: omo! that'd be soo y! It's like the music video for "Wrong Number" when he walks out of the bathroom in jeans and no shirt on...that was just too much iness!!).

"Yunho?" I jumped at the sound of the voice and heard a chuckle and in walks Changmin with sheets too. "And before you jump to conclusions no, I did not have any wet dreams. I had a very scary dream and well, that's all you need to know." Changmin said throwing his sheets in with mine. I couldn't help but laugh. Changmin wet the bed?! Wow...I was never going to let him live this down.

"Wow! That is great! You had an accident!" I teased tickling his sides. He pouted denining he had soiled his sheets at all, but I knew the truth, Changmin was a liar. Once our sheets were done we were about to head our seperate wasys when my wrist was pulled the opposite dircetion of my dorm.

The sheets were soon forgetten as soon as we stepped in the room. I slammed Changmin up against the wall pressing my hungry lips to his. I had gone too long with his kisses. Our tounges tangled together in a heated battle.

My hands roamed up his shirt teasing his nibbles while Changmin moaned against my mouth. "Yunho..." Changmin breathed my name as I made my way further down his body. "We can't...we shouldn't..." He wasn't convicing me though.

I slowly undid his pants seeing his bludge was getting bigger by the minute. I had his pants halfway off when a knock came at the door. I quickly pulled his pants back up zipped them then straighten my hair, and was about to open the door when Changmin pulled me back. I raised eyebrow as he continued to pull me back into his bedroom which was seperate from the rest of the dorm.

"Your a rebel, Changmin." I teased kissing his lips again before taking off were we left off. This time I had his pants thrown to the side and his boxers and I started slolwer at first little moans coming from Changmin, then I started going faster and his moans got louder. I smirked feeling pretty good about myself. I let him in my mouth then kissed him our tounges again at war.

Changmin pulled away undoing my pants throwing them else where and started kissing my bludge. I moaned it was already so uncomfortable why was he making it worse with his damn teasing?! "Changmin, I hate to sound like a prev, but please just do it already!" I said trying to keep my voice even but I was failing at it since his kissing where causing me to go breathless. Finally he removed my boxers relieving my bludge.

I let a nice long moan the minute Changmin's mouth touched my member. "Dear god.." I mumbled my fingers running through his hair. After a few more minutes I could feel that I was about to. "Changmin..I'm going to..." But Changmin let me in his mouth then pulled away smiling. He had a little bit left over on the corner of his lips. I leaned down kissing away the extra on his face. I pushed him to the floor my mouth still on his, and gridded my hips against his causing our members to touch. We both moaned at the feeling, needing it.

I let my hands roam down and put one finger in, then two, then three, trying to loosen him up as much as possible. Changmin was so loudly during this time I had to cover his mouth again with my lips to shut him up so no one woke up or if they were awake they won't come knocking on our door. Finally I slowly entered Changmin, knowing it'd hurt a little bit since this was the second time. "Tell me if it hurts too much then I'll stop." I said pushing in a little further and Changmin groaned in pain not plessure. "I'm gonna pull out your in too much pain." I said about to remove myself when I hit a plessure spot and Changmin didn't really moan but let out a girlish scream.

I tried not to laugh but failed. It was the cutest thing, he face turned bright red. I kept going getting moans and little girlish screams. "Oh Yunho! Faster..." Changmin moaned. I started moving a little faster and the room was filled with loud moans that not even kissing could subdue. "Wait, Yunho, this is an embarrassing question, but before we umm...you know reach our points...can I...?" I smirked knowing what he was saying. Somehow without us pulling apart we rolled over and Changmin was on top, ridding me. It was my turn to full the room with moans. I let my hands wonder over Changmin as he kept going.

I was about to my point just a little bit longer and I'd be there. "Changmin, I'm going to..." And I filled him up and came all over my stomach. We layed side by side trying to catch our breath. I rolled over pulling Changmin into my arms kissing him passionitly one more time before letting him snuggle into my chest and fall asleep. I was the happiest I'd been all week. Finally, having Changmin in my arms again, but then my smile quickly faded knowing that I had no idea when we'd get this time together again. I knew how we could but I just didn't think either of us were ready for that step.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wooohooo! :D. I feel bad for not updating as often! I've been super busy with tennis though :/ and I didn't do my homework last night shhh don't tell my mom! And I've been really tired lately...so I am going to try and update as much as I can! I love you guys! Comment and sub! :D

Here is my reply to all comments since I forgot to write ones :/

I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D