I should say no but I can't.

Unexcepted Afair

I was at the bludge in his jeans teasing him by kissing it, palming it, anything to hear those wonderful moans come out his mouth.

"Yunho please stop teasing! My pants are too small for this!" Changmin complained. I tried not to smirk but couldn't help it. I ped his pants slowly removing the boxers and pants tosing them on the floor.

"Are you ready?" I asked looking up at Changmin with a smirk on my face.

". You." Changmin glared at me. My smirk grew even bigger.

"As you wish." I said before taking in his whole member and it slowly at first then faster. The room was filled with loud moans from a certain Changmin who had a death grip on the near by pillow. I let him in my mouth, he was sweet tasting. I removed my mouth and crawled back on top of him kissing him deeply. As I kissed him I got him ready for the next step. Once, I felt he was lose enough, I slowly entered him. I could hear his cry of pain up above but I was trying to be gentle knowing it wouldn't help at all.

Once I was in all the way, I let Changmin adjust and the minute I pulled out, a very loud, deep, moan escaped Changmin's mouth. I hit his pleasure spot again and again.

"Yunho--ayyy---right there. Fast...harder...that feels so good." Changmin moaned. I reached my hand down gentely giving some attention which made him moan even more. "Yunh--I'm gonn--" He came all my stomach as I came inside of him. I rolled over next to him pull him into my arms and kissing him at the top of the forehead.

"I love you Changmin-ah" I said kissing his forehead again. He looked up at me, eyes filled with love.

"I love you too, Yunho, hyung." Changmin replied snuggling up against my chest and wrapping his arms around me so our bodies were touching and not even air could seperate us.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow first off because it was the day we had to go back to hidding our relationship and second because I really like this small town. We were walking around, hand in hand, looking at all the different shops. It felt this was an everyday thing, Changmin and I being together. This felt right. I had never been more sure of anything in my life when I was with him. I knew this was right.

We walked into a little store with jewelry in it and I spotted Changmin looking at some gold rings with diamonds in them. I smiled knowing he would die if we didn't buy them.

"Hey, Changmin let's go to this cute shop that we passed." I said taking his hand leading him away from the rings. I saw out of the corner of my eye a little pout form. I smirk an idea forming in my head.

We shopped all day long and even with Changmin by my side I manged to sneak away once and buy those rings. I could feel the box pressed against my leg and I smiled knowing he was in for a big surprise. I knew excalty how I was going to give him the rings too. It was all part of my master plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleh!! Lame update!! >.< Ugh!! Sorry! I really didn't like writting this ending! Anyways comment and sub! I am soo tired right now so many that's why! I have a tennis match tomorrow woohoo! :D. I am excited! AND GUESS WHAT?! I GOT A PROM DATE YAYAY!!! :) He is such a sweet guy and really handsome..okay...i am not going to gush anyways! I hope you guys are having a great week!! Love you!! :D

 032491: Thank you! :D you are so nice! :)

LuciferGirl97: Okay, first, breath a little bit! Lol >.< You are so adorable! Freaking out over this chapter! Lol. yes only you are allowed to my plans with this story >:). Lol. And Wow..rebel!! Disobaying parents orders lol. :)

lollysheep: *Wakes you up* Aww:) thank you sweetie! you are too nice! I am glad you enjoy the story!! :).